AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello Kitty Sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Kitty pocket rocket!

S5ydB.jpg

Would love to see one of the girls wearing this...

... but only for a little while.

Hey - I'm a geek, but I'm a guy, too! ;)

Attachments

• hello_schroddy.jpg
    hello_schroddy.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 481
mistahbah said:
Would love to see one of the girls wearing this...

... but only for a little while.

Hey - I'm a geek, but I'm a guy, too! ;)

I have that shirt!!!! It's a favorite of mine! I'll wear it right after I do laundry and let you know when it will be, hahaha.

harry said:
harry said:
photobucket sent kitty to the pound.

I guess they search for copyright related filenames because they left the sleeper montage in place and that contains the same image.

isishellokitty.jpg
Imageshack and photobucket remove images fast, they don't allow nudity. Always use imgur.com for my forum please. ;)

Gotcha!

Attachments

• georgyHK.jpg
    georgyHK.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 423
Cute tank.

Attachments

• posieHK.jpg
    posieHK.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 359
Reactions: Traditio
I hope she gets a new camera soon - but she is cute - and has hello kitty on her bra and panties.

Attachments

• whiplash_kitty.png
    whiplash_kitty.png
    407.9 KB · Views: 278
  • whiplash_kitty2.png
    whiplash_kitty2.png
    187.9 KB · Views: 278
I have like 5 hello kitty things in my background at all times, but I'm yet to be caught on cam, probably because I don't get on cam often lol.

Damn, I should have seen this thread sooner. I saw a girl the other day who literally had Hello Kitty EVERYTHING - wallpaper, light, mirror, bedsheets, clothes.. I almost threw up in my mouth.

Seriously the amount of camgirls who have Hello Kitty stuff has completely put me off Hello Kitty.
Even before this thread, every time I saw Hello Kitty I could not help but think of camgirls!

It's like this instinctive feeling in me that just thinks Hello Kitty and erotic camming should NOT be together.

BTW - Has anybody else seen Hello Kitty CONDOMS? At least they got something right: Seeing Hello Kitty's face before you're about to have sex is surely the BEST form of contraception in the world.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Sevrin said:
reggieholtz said:
Why do so many camgirls have HK items? I don't see the connection?
It probably has something to do with their being girls first and camgirls second.

I don't own ANYTHING HK related. I missed the bandwagon or something.

But I have a 5 foot World of Warcraft cardboard cutout in my camroom/bedroom and I would KILL to have some GIR stuff from Invader Zim. :lol:

Funny, but I don't know anyone offline that has HK items. So it's almost like a certain group of females like it.

ScarletVixen said:
Sevrin said:
reggieholtz said:
It probably has something to do with their being girls first and camgirls second.

But I have a 5 foot World of Warcraft cardboard cutout in my camroom/bedroom and I would KILL to have some GIR stuff from Invader Zim. :lol:

I love invader Zim.

ScarletVixen said:
Sevrin said:
reggieholtz said:

I am watching Invader Zim on netflix right now!

Hi everyone. I was working a day job for a while and got behind on posting Hello Kitty sightings.

This one is a classic

Attachments

• Hello Kitty 4.png
    Hello Kitty 4.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Hello Kitty 5 500.png
    Hello Kitty 5 500.png
    362.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Hello Kitty 6.png
    Hello Kitty 6.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Hello Kitty 7 500.png