AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELLO NEW TO MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2017
hi all!
I'm new to MFC..

can someone tell me if it just takes time to get people to your room the max I've gotten so far is like 40 ppl and I've been on for two weeks :)

I think it takes time/exposure. If you're into privates though, you just need to find one to make it a great day ;). I make a point of saying hi verbally and pm'ing a goodbye to everyone that comes into my chat room. Often the goodbye pm will get them to come back and chat.

Definitely takes time, took me ages to get past the 30 mark and now sometimes I get over 200 (which is pretty good for me)! Try and talk to each member that comes in, be friendly and they'll more than likely come back.

I am not a model.
I am drunk.
I dig that you came here for help, but last time you asked you managed to blow off the responses. To my knowledge you haven't been verified yet.
I feel like there are no easy answers, and the less effort you want to put forth, the less knowledge you'll be given. If you get verified there's a whole treasure trove of shit you will have access to, if you choose to browse it.

If you want do this, eat it up like anything else you might be passionate about. The majority of people in this industry fail, be not that, but know that you gotta work harder than everybody else at not being that. Hot is no key to the garden of prosperity. Hard work helps, but even that is no guarantee. I can assure you of this though, if a member tells you you're beautiful on this site, and asked what your name is, and you can be fuck all bothered to answer, and a week later pose the exact same question, nobody's gonna jump out of the gate to save you.

I am not a model.
I am drunk.
I dig that you came here for help, but last time you asked you managed to blow off the responses. To my knowledge you haven't been verified yet.
I feel like there are no easy answers, and the less effort you want to put forth, the less knowledge you'll be given. If you get verified there's a whole treasure trove of shit you will have access to, if you choose to browse it.

If you want do this, eat it up like anything else you might be passionate about. The majority of people in this industry fail, be not that, but know that you gotta work harder than everybody else at not being that. Hot is no key to the garden of prosperity. Hard work helps, but even that is no guarantee. I can assure you of this though, if a member tells you you're beautiful on this site, and asked what your name is, and you can be fuck all bothered to answer, and a week later pose the exact same question, nobody's gonna jump out of the gate to save you.

You mad, bro?

It takes time! After my first 3 days I have about 4 regulars and I have about 60 viewers during cumshows. Not during cumshows I rock a solid 30.
But tbh as long as there's a couple quality people in my room helping bring conversation along and tipping - I'm happy.

I think it takes time/exposure. If you're into privates though, you just need to find one to make it a great day ;). I make a point of saying hi verbally and pm'ing a goodbye to everyone that comes into my chat room. Often the goodbye pm will get them to come back and chat.
ios use!
good idea !

Status
Not open for further replies.