AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP ACCOUNT BANNED FOR NO REASON

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2023
@punker barbie ur quick with responses and i really need ur help ! my username is Babbyyyyj and I was only streaming for 10 minutes yesterday fixing my OBS when i returned to the streaming page on chaturbate it was showen my account was banned and there should be no reason why, when I hadnt evens started to really stream. I submitted a request and recieved no response from support, I have over 3000 tokens and I am really frustrtaed with the lack of communication from chaturabte support. If there is anything you can do to help please do.

@punker barbie I really do not understand why I was banned and with no communication on why I was banned is quit frustrating especially investing so much into this site. I hope to have help soon as the support email as not gotten back to me at all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.