AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help Building a MFC profile..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMimi420

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 15, 2015
Belise
twitter.com
Twitter Username
@MissMimi420
MFC Username
mimibbi420
Hi everyone!!! I am looking to redo my simple green mfc page but have nooo clue how.. I know how I want it and what photos/links ect.. problem is I have no idea how to do it.. do you as models personally build your own profiles? or is there someone you could recommend to me? Thanks in advance :D

https://profiles.myfreecams.com/mimibbi420
Stop in and say hello sometime everyone :D

I searched briefly and then switched to youtube and found a few videos.. I found some templates also just need to learn a little about it and I think I could do it..
:)

Excellent! It's been a while. But, it didn't seem overly complex when I was looking at it a while back.

Best of luck!

I am struggling with my MFC profile aswell, when i write in the about me section,it just displays as one long paragraph, even though some of what i have written is in bullet points. Even though some models have their profile designed for them how do they get the disign inserted into their MFC profile template-if this makes sense?
Im not sure how the password protected galleries work, presumabally models charge a membership fee and this includes acess to photo galleries,then the models give the password
to the people who have paid for membership, am i getting close?
I woud like to remove the option for anyone who looks at my profile to be able to send me a MFC mail which currently they can and im not sure how to get this off? Have emailed model support loads of time but they dont provide nay help, any suggestions?xxx
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MavenMinx

Hello there! I design images for profiles. I can also write HTML and CSS code, but my specialty is graphic design. Check out some of my stuff! These were for Chaturbate profiles, which are a little simpler to make, but I used to cam on MFC and I know my way around an MFC profile :)
Message me if you are interested in my services! Or email at dirtylittleivy@gmail.com
WHOLE THING.jpg jesses profile.jpg 2nd half screenshot.jpg

I am struggling with my MFC profile aswell, when i write in the about me section,it just displays as one long paragraph, even though some of what i have written is in bullet points. Even though some models have their profile designed for them how do they get the disign inserted into their MFC profile template-if this makes sense?
Im not sure how the password protected galleries work, presumabally models charge a membership fee and this includes acess to photo galleries,then the models give the password
to the people who have paid for membership, am i getting close?
I woud like to remove the option for anyone who looks at my profile to be able to send me a MFC mail which currently they can and im not sure how to get this off? Have emailed model support loads of time but they dont provide nay help, any suggestions?xxx
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MavenMinx

The issue with text appearing in one large block is just because you're not using the "line break" HTML tag. It is
Code:
<br>
Just place that code where you would press "enter" (wherever you'd want a line break) and that will do it! Put the tag in there twice if you want an actual space! Hope that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.