AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP! Can't broadcast mfc web broadcaster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripley Rose

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 6, 2016
I was due to go online for the first time tonight, but when I log into the web broadcaster, I get an error message saying that I cannot connect to the server and to check if my username and password are correct (they are). I've gone through all the quick fixes on the forums to no avail. Any help is appreciated, I'm already late to go live!

Dug out my old windows laptop to try downloading the software, I managed to get logged in but now I can't load my webcam. Not a good first night.

I trust you that you entered your UN/PW correctly.

Always good to do a "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" to make sure you don't have a key malfunctioning. My left Cntl needs to be slammed to respond, just how this kb is. Test that shift key if you use alternating case for your PW.

I tried on multiple computers and couldn't get anything to work. I ended up not being able to broadcast at all after trying an hour an a half to get online. I'm going to try again tonight though!

Can you log in to other sites without problems? You said you got logged in with your second computer so the syntax doesn't seem to be the issue.

If you can't log in at all, do a pw reset and start fresh.

: Not a model.

Last edited:
I could log on to the software on my windows computer, but couldn't get my webcam to broadcast. It's an older laptop, but it still meets the system requirements. I wanted to use my macbook pro and use the web application, but I couldn't log into it at all. I could log into my regular model admin profile though. So I'm not sure what was wrong.

I could log on to the software on my windows computer, but couldn't get my webcam to broadcast. It's an older laptop, but it still meets the system requirements. I wanted to use my macbook pro and use the web application, but I couldn't log into it at all. I could log into my regular model admin profile though. So I'm not sure what was wrong.

Are you having this issue with both the web broadcaster (myfreecams.com/modelweb) AND the software (that you download)? Or just one?

I ended up fixing the problem, I needed to update windows. Still can't get the web broadcaster to work so I can use my macbook though :( Stuck with using an old laptop. At least no one complained about the quality!

I ended up fixing the problem, I needed to update windows. Still can't get the web broadcaster to work so I can use my macbook though :( Stuck with using an old laptop. At least no one complained about the quality!
Have you emailed support?

I did, it seems to be a problem with some software I have on my mac conflicting with my browser settings. I'm good working from my windows laptop for now though. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.