AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help for a noobie couple!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2018
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@SamusAran20x5
Chaturbate Username
SamusAran_20x5
Hello Everyone! We take opportunity of this post to present ourselves! We're Samus and Revan, a couple that started to stream on CB one month and a half ago.

We're having some trouble doing it. Let me explain better. In our first days we had not so much viewers because we're new to the site and to the job. We learned all we know about camming throught websites and watching others cams.

After all this time, we're pretty stuck and tonight we decide to try asking someone more experienced than us. Our room viewers counters doesn't go up and same issues for the tips. We tried a lot of different strategies, from start clothed and teasing from go fully nude and doing a lot of stuff to keep entertained the viewers.
We also tried to use small goals and big ones, to stay focused on action or being more talkative with the room, but all seems to not work properly.

We watched a lot of couple cams on CB and we noticed that they almost do the same stuff we do and we can't figure it out why for them works and for us don't. We're not here to complain, we just want some advice from people more experienced than us.

In our room we've a nice bio, a fair tip menu. We stream with a good hd cam, a strong connection and a pc that can go HD easily.

Feel free to ask any detail that can help you help us :) !

We really thank you in advice!
Sam and Rev

Try asking for Chaturbate help on a Chaturbate forum.

If you're not using external software to stream I would recommend starting there. I use OBS Studio (free to download) just switching to that increased my quality two fold. It's also really convenient cause it can be used to stream to any other platforms (other cam site and even twitch).

Secondy always make sure your thumbnail is visible in the rooms lobby. There' been multiple times mine was just a grey screen (less people entering room because they don't see what' in it) if this is a case try restarting everything on your end, generate a new stream key, if all that doesn' work just shoot a msg to CB support they'e really helpful.

Aside from that it's just putting the time in and growing followers.. this isn' a get rich quick scheme. More hours you're on cam = more exposure = more follower = easier and faster to fill your room up next time you log on.

Last bit of advise is to diversify . Get followers to follow you on Twitter as well. Advertise from Twitter your other cam sites and clip sites. Make a many vids or clips 4 sale açcount and make short videos to sell.. this way you can in theory be making money even while you're not on cam..

Actually this is last bit of advise hah. Be yourself! The thing I love doing this is it naturally funnels like minded followers to you, I look forward to logging In now mostly because I've made good friends through members.

Good luck! Keep at it!

• Funny!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
As has been said numerous times on this forum, there's no single reason as to why you may not be getting the success you'd like. It's hard to say without actually watching your stream.

First, I will mention that from what I've seen overall couples tend to not do quite as well as single women.
Successful couple streams that I've seen tend to be mostly focused on the girl, and the guy tends to be sort of... an accessory or a silent/faceless partner. What are you two like on cam?
How is your lighting? An HD cam doesn't mean anything if your lighting is bad.

If all fails, try a different site! I've heard that Streamate tends to have higher success rates for couples than Chaturbate.

I’ve read a few threads in the past where this same question was posed and some people brought up that this could be due to technical issues ; an internet quality laggy stream or some people mentioned a site glitch that made their room impossible to find. Maybe get some friends in diff areas with diff internet speeds to log onto the chaturbate when you are on, without a direct name or link to your page, and see if they can find you.

Edit : I clicked your chaturbate username on your profile and got “error - page not found - could be a broken link or cancelled user.”

Try asking for Chaturbate help on a Chaturbate forum.

This isn't NOT a Chaturbate forum - cammers from all sites are welcome. We're just not Chaturbate support.

I've seen some couples do ticket shows where they sell tickets for 99 tokens (it doesn't have to be that exact number but you get the idea). I saw two couples, 2 guys and 2 girls, cam together and they were all naked and were just kissing or lightly touching, no hardcore stuff as they had a countdown for the ticket show. I imagine they did the full deed once the ticket show started. Maybe you could do something like that. Either way, best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.