AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP FOR CB ACCOUNT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 21, 2024
hi @punker barbie my CB was Banned after i did my age verification but it doesent make sense because it was all legit. Can you help me to unban my profile and let me know what happened?
My user is: jackdellepalme12345

@punker barbie they said that The documentation received indicated you may have created your account jackdellepalme12345 in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms. Specifically, you accessed the Chaturbate platform prior to turning 18. For this reason, your account was terminated. I didnt remember when i created my account. what can i do?

Upvote 0
You'll have to find a different site, you've been permanently banned from Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
but thats creazy, i remember that when i created the profile i had 18. it was so much time ago
They have the exact time and date recorded for when the account was created. If it was created the day before you turned 18 or even hours before, you broke United States Federal Law by accessing content for adults and you were not an adult.

Does it suck for you? Absolutely. From my perspective as a model, it keeps the site compliant and my job legal. Try Stripchat.

Upvote 0