AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! Is CB Broken?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2018
West Coast USA
Twitter Username
@racer_chick89
Tumblr Username
racer-chick89
Chaturbate Username
racer_chick
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001800320/racer_chick/
Issue:
At the point I hit 1500 followers or so, my numbers drastically fell off. I have a group of regulars who come into my room every broadcast, but sometimes I'll sit with no users, registered or anonymous. I figured out that if I refresh, there will be anywhere from 7-10 users sitting in there, who couldn't see me. I block grays from chat and the majority of my regulars are dark blue to dark purple. (I know, doesn't really matter, but they tip well most of the time). In the last week, a rash of users have been coming in my room and just behaving bizarrely, saying strange, cryptic things. I'll start a private show and my connection drops, then I feel obligated to find the user and give their tokens back...That connection drop is the main problem lately. Just the broadcast computer will drop, but all the other machines will have a connection over 100mbps. I'm wondering if there isn't some sort of shadow blocking happening or even if one of the bots I use could be causing the problem. I know some made specifically for rooms will do that, but could one of the others?

Username: racer_chick is my username

Thanks for the help!

Issue:
At the point I hit 1500 followers or so, my numbers drastically fell off. I have a group of regulars who come into my room every broadcast, but sometimes I'll sit with no users, registered or anonymous. I figured out that if I refresh, there will be anywhere from 7-10 users sitting in there, who couldn't see me. I block grays from chat and the majority of my regulars are dark blue to dark purple. (I know, doesn't really matter, but they tip well most of the time). In the last week, a rash of users have been coming in my room and just behaving bizarrely, saying strange, cryptic things. I'll start a private show and my connection drops, then I feel obligated to find the user and give their tokens back...That connection drop is the main problem lately. Just the broadcast computer will drop, but all the other machines will have a connection over 100mbps. I'm wondering if there isn't some sort of shadow blocking happening or even if one of the bots I use could be causing the problem. I know some made specifically for rooms will do that, but could one of the others?

Username: racer_chick is my username

Thanks for the help!
I'm sorry, however since this a technical question I'd suggest you email Support@Chaturbate.com and ask them to forward you to the technical department to discuss your internet connection and how this may be affecting your room. If you use the subject line "Tech support needed" and give them detailed problems you seem to be having, it will be much faster and more convenient for you. Support is very happy to forward tech help requests!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.