AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me pick a profile pic!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
Hey all! I'm working on my new profile on MFC and I'm stummped on what profile photo to choose. When in doubt I come to AFC! My profile design is currently orange and black and fetish pinup inspired. I'd like something to match that, but think black and white on the main page might not stand out much. Hopefully ya'll can help me narrow it down. What are your thoughts?

1. [GALLERY=media, 2774]Avatar.trixie6jpg by Horny_Hannah posted May 17, 2018 at 12:52 PM[/GALLERY]

2.[GALLERY=media, 2773]Avatar.trixie5jpg by Horny_Hannah posted May 17, 2018 at 12:52 PM[/GALLERY]

3. [GALLERY=media, 2772]Avatar.trixie4jpg by Horny_Hannah posted May 17, 2018 at 12:52 PM[/GALLERY]

4.[GALLERY=media, 2771]Avatar.trixie3jpg by Horny_Hannah posted May 17, 2018 at 12:52 PM[/GALLERY]

5. [GALLERY=media, 2770]Avatar.trixie2jpg by Horny_Hannah posted May 17, 2018 at 12:52 PM[/GALLERY]

6. [GALLERY=media, 2769]Avatar.trixie1 by Horny_Hannah posted May 17, 2018 at 12:52 PM[/GALLERY]

Should have made this post a poll. But anyway, I would say #5.

• Hugs
Reactions: Judy_
They all look great but one and two are my favorites.

• Helpful!
6 shows boob so can’t use that. 2 might also be too much nipple.

Also, they will likely ask you to remove the orange box.

I think #1 is best.

4 and 5 are really awesome T_T I don't use MFC so I can't advise anything useful, but they look so classic and sexy without simply being Bettie Paige knock-offs.

Aww thank you so much! I do love Betty! I'm pretty into fetish pinups :)

The pin ups are gorgeous but if you're unlikely to be regularly doing pinup inspired looks long cam, it might be better to with one that's more broadly representative of your brand

They all so pretty tho!!!

The plan is to do what I do best, and thats vintage inspired pinup / fetish / burlesque. :) Pretty excited about this. Spent the last couple days putting my graphic design skills to work and made my profile page FINALLY! https://profiles.myfreecams.com/Trixie_Treats

Hope people respond well to the creative shows I have planned. Thanks for your input doll. xoxo

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.