AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help meee!

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 4, 2026
1
0
0
Hi @Stella_SC


I’m reaching out because my Stripchat account was recently banned after doing a live stream with someone who was supposedly not registered.


I believe this was a mistake. My account has been active for 4 months, and during this entire time I have always done live streams with the same people, all of whom are registered. I have never had this issue before, and this is the first time I have received a ban for this reason.


All the people who participated in the live were registered, so I believe there may have been an error in the system or a problem recognizing the person’s registration.


Could you please help me review my case or let me know if there is a way to appeal the ban? I’m willing to provide any information or proof necessary to verify that the people participating were registered.


I would really appreciate your help because I believe this ban was issued by mistake.


Thank you very much for your time and assistance.