AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP! My Lovense toys don't want to connect right

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jucee_mango

Cam Model
Dec 5, 2020
Twitter Username
@jucee_mango
Streamate Username
seelestee
Chaturbate Username
jucee_mango
Hey everyone! Please help me.

I've been trying to go live for like an hour and a half now and I haven't been able to make it happen because my toys won't connect. I'm using a Lush and an Ambi. I have both of them connected to the Lovense Connect App, and everything shows up alright in the Web Browser Extension. But once I turn on the Lovense SmartCam, the video feedback it displays says "Controlling by Person" instead of the Basic Token Graphic 😭😭.

I have restarted my phone, my computer, turned off the toys and reconnected them. But it still says it's being controlled by person. I checked the Rules on the Extension and I haven't changed anything since my last stream (last night). Everything was working fine.

I went live to see if it would fix itself once I started broadcasting, but it didn't. When I tried to send a test tip, it was added to queue.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be happening and how I can fix this? I mean, I know Mercury Retrograde started today, but jeez, this is insane.
Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone! Please help me.

I've been trying to go live for like an hour and a half now and I haven't been able to make it happen because my toys won't connect. I'm using a Lush and an Ambi. I have both of them connected to the Lovense Connect App, and everything shows up alright in the Web Browser Extension. But once I turn on the Lovense SmartCam, the video feedback it displays says "Controlling by Person" instead of the Basic Token Graphic 😭😭.

I have restarted my phone, my computer, turned off the toys and reconnected them. But it still says it's being controlled by person. I checked the Rules on the Extension and I haven't changed anything since my last stream (last night). Everything was working fine.

I went live to see if it would fix itself once I started broadcasting, but it didn't. When I tried to send a test tip, it was added to queue.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be happening and how I can fix this? I mean, I know Mercury Retrograde started today, but jeez, this is insane.
Thanks in advance!
Did you send out a control link? Go generate another one and hit stop control. I have done this before when gave out an unlimited control link

Upvote 0
Did you send out a control link? Go generate another one and hit stop control. I have done this before when gave out an unlimited control link
Yup, I think that was it. I generated a new one and once I closed out it all worked.

Try uninstalling the extension and reinstalling.

Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
i have a crome book and i can bor for the life of me connect my lush to CB. Is there something i am doing wrong? i dont have windows inatalled on the chromebook could that be it? i wanna use it badly... so if you have a few minutes i would be thrilled if you helped. my insta is coraholiday2020. thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.