AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help Needed Please ,

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2020
Hey guys ,

Newbie here so please be gentle,

To cut a long story short I’ve met an amazing lady online similar age to myself through cam . Started off paid shows fun etc then we exchanged contact details , numbers / social media and pics and both admitted to finding the other ‘my type’.

Our personal situations have meant we haven’t yet met but we both promise it will and have both been guilty of cancelling due to our circumstances . No blame attached just both very wary of how we met. However we are within driving distance.

Now here’s where it gets interesting. We text really regularly , as in , it doesn’t matter who says hi first it happens without fail daily. And yes if we stopped I’d miss her company .

The camming has stopped months ago so there is now no money exchanged for time and we still talk ... even phone .

There has never ever been a request for any money . Ever.

I suppose I’m just finding it hard to believe this is happening . Wer most definitely buddies at the mo , and I feel guilty for questioning motive . But could there be something I’m missing?

Any words of advice gratefully received guys and gals .

Hey guys ,

Newbie here so please be gentle,

To cut a long story short I’ve met an amazing lady online similar age to myself through cam . Started off paid shows fun etc then we exchanged contact details , numbers / social media and pics and both admitted to finding the other ‘my type’.

Our personal situations have meant we haven’t yet met but we both promise it will and have both been guilty of cancelling due to our circumstances . No blame attached just both very wary of how we met. However we are within driving distance.

Now here’s where it gets interesting. We text really regularly , as in , it doesn’t matter who says hi first it happens without fail daily. And yes if we stopped I’d miss her company .

The camming has stopped months ago so there is now no money exchanged for time and we still talk ... even phone .

There has never ever been a request for any money . Ever.

I suppose I’m just finding it hard to believe this is happening . Wer most definitely buddies at the mo , and I feel guilty for questioning motive . But could there be something I’m missing?

Any words of advice gratefully received guys and gals .
Before you do anything else, browse some of these threads please: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.