AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! No success in selling used panties

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2017
I created a profile on pantydeals.com, to help myself make ends meet. I filled out everything thoroughly, uploaded sexy pics including naughty photoshoots so the men can see where the panties are coming from. I put a few worn panties up for sale, modeling them with explicit descriptions. But yet, I have not sold one pair, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I'll even include a link to profile so you guys can check it out and see what isn't right.
https://pantydeal.com/account/stores/

I've never heard of this site & it also says you have to be a member to view the profile so I can't tell you if you're doing anything wrong. It may just be a bad traffic site. I've heard more about girls using reddit's /sexsells and ebanned

Making income just selling panties is kinda difficult. You're more likely to sell to people who already are fans on camsites or clipsites.

Also, I think I've tried to sign up on that site before, but you have to pay to have access to sell, if I recall correctly. That's some bullshit, fuck that. I have a regular on ExtraLunchMoney who buys my panties, and I don't have to pay them to post my shit.

You're better off just selling through a clip store site or camming site. I make decent money off a regular buying my panties pretty much every month, but he's a camming regular, not someone just looking for panties.

DP cause I logged into my PantyDeal account to illustrate the fuckery.

I can't read messages from people who want to buy from me without upgrading my account:
upload_2017-3-26_22-3-22.png

I could upgrade my account if I wanted to, for a monthly fee:

upload_2017-3-26_22-4-7.png

Hell. To. The. No.

I can't read messages from people who want to buy from me without upgrading my account:
View attachment 69375

View attachment 69376

Hell. To. The. No.

I kinda wanna try it just to see if I really can "make easy money" like they say. >:) I can't really sell my underwear anywhere else.

I kinda wanna try it just to see if I really can "make easy money" like they say. >:) I can't really sell my underwear anywhere else.

ExtraLunchMoney and ManyVids both have options to sell panties. You can also open an account with either PervOutPay or ShopMaxxModels and sell there. Lots of options you don't have to pay a fee for! I know we technically still pay via the site we sell with taking a percentage, but I'd rather pay a set percentage of an actual sale than an up-front fee to maybe get sales, y'know?

Actually, making a living off pure panty sales is pretty hard and it is best to use sites such as ebanned or ebay for panty sales. Panty guys are quite different from cam, phone, and texting customers. Sure, there are cam and phone customers into panties but purely panty guys are just a totally different customer base. Their craving for panties have less to do with the model, than it does with the worn panties themselves. Usually, they love panties that has been worn for more than three days and many have a color preference. Remember, you are catering to their panty fetish. In addition, panty guys need to established a communication before buying any of your panties and panty deal does not really allow for you to communicate with them before your panties can be sold. So, you need to try other places and get yourself established in the panty selling community. Good luck :)

I created a profile on pantydeals.com, to help myself make ends meet. I filled out everything thoroughly, uploaded sexy pics including naughty photoshoots so the men can see where the panties are coming from. I put a few worn panties up for sale, modeling them with explicit descriptions. But yet, I have not sold one pair, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I'll even include a link to profile so you guys can check it out and see what isn't right.

Reactions: AngelaBHunter
I had a pantydeal account for about a year and only made ONE customer (one time buyer) from that site. WASTE OF TIME!!! I cancelled the account about 2 months ago now. GLAD I did but I should have cancelled it sooner.
I design websites so I made my own www.angelasroom.com and I advertise there, twitter, snapchat and IG and did CL for a bit. WAY better success and more regular buyer.

I started only selling used panties then branched out slowly into pics, vids, chat/sexting then to camming. I cover all basis in this industry and its been a WAY better outcome. It's hard to make a living just off selling panties you honestly have to do more to make any good turn around.

I made a few sales on PantyDeals about two years ago, but honestly, it's not worth it. You have to consider your safety when sending packages because you don't want your customers to know where you live. Figuring out how to send packages without revealing your approximate location can be a pricy headache. The only reason I kept up with PD as long as I did was cause I was traveling a lot at the time.

Panty sales work for clip/cam models as an extra source of income because it often leads to more tips and content purchases from their panty-loving fans.

Have you considered making fetish clips?

I just wanted to add this as well about panty selling.If you want to make money from just pure panty sales, then you could become a independent panty seller.

read this blog:

http://sellusedpanties.net/
There are some old school panty sellers would sell to panty lovers in person and it is a different stream of income than being just an online panty seller. Used panty buyers do not care about naughty photoshoots or anything of that stuff. You need to do more to showcase your panties and yourself as panty seller. In addition, you need to cater to newer panty buyers because older panty buyers do not like buying from new girls unless she has a great personality and hot panties.
So, I would recommend http://sellusedpanties.net/ for every new and well-established panty sellers to boost up clientele.

View attachment 69375

View attachment 69376

Hell. To. The. No.

Ok. I JUST opened an account and I'm glad I didn't upgrade. My inbox also has messages from the same two people.

Sketchy site. They use bots and scam girls into upgrading.

I'm going to give ebanned a try.

For reddit users, r/thepantydrawer is a panty-selling subreddit with decent traffic.
i used to sell panties on here in college. i can was able to make nice side money. question, do they still ban people from gw who post on pantyselling subreddits? i used to be able to lowkey advertise in 2011 before being banned by funsuckers.

i used to sell panties on here in college. i can was able to make nice side money. question, do they still ban people from gw who post on pantyselling subreddits? i used to be able to lowkey advertise in 2011 before being banned by funsuckers.

I'm not sure.

Yeah, Reddit likes to present Gonewild as a "for the thrills"-type thing. Profiting off of the sub is a bannable offense though some get around this by making multiple accounts.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
Hello.
u just need to be open and talk o guys. I wanted to sell on pantydeal also, but at first i didnt want to pay for selling. Now Im selling my panties on sellyourpanties.com. its free and its going great. The payments i receive via their site or via PervOutPay

Status
Not open for further replies.