AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help obs settings for chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2021
Notthingam,UK
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@classymedeeea
Chaturbate Username
classy_medeeea
Hello beautiful people, I also need someone to help me with the settings to transmit on CB with external encoder Obs.
I tried several settings but I can't ...
I sent an email to the nurse but in vain ...
Thanks in advance, have a nice day everyone!

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    386.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    872.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    308 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    328.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    339.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    314.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    333.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    770 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    881.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    191.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    169.5 KB · Views: 17
Besides asking for help, you should probably report what the error is and/or what it is doing wrong. There don't appear to be any errors on any of the screens you provided.
That's why I asked for help, if anyone knows there is something wrong with these settings .... I'm convinced that not all models on Cb have these settings and probably have suggestions for better settings ...... anyway thanks for the answer

Upvote 0
That's why I asked for help, if anyone knows there is something wrong with these settings .... I'm convinced that not all models on Cb have these settings and probably have suggestions for better settings ...... anyway thanks for the answer

but you said "I tried several settings but I can't ..." what do you mean you can't? what problem are you experiencing? Your settings look ok, i don't usually turn on "look-ahead" though.

Reactions: classy_medeeea
Upvote 0
Dont see anything wrong really, what is the problem you have with it? lagging stream? errors from OBS or something?

Upvote 0
Does Chaturbate have specific settings they recommend for you? You've got the green box showing (You want it to be green instead of red, yellow, or orange), and no dropped frames, so that's good.
OBS is usually very good about letting us know when there's an issue on our end.

One thing you could also do is start recording your stream, and then later on when you're all done and stop the recording, you can take a look through it to see how your video looked/sounded earlier. The recording feature is also nice for when you want to make clips (possibly to sell later) from your stream.

If you ever do start having issues with dropping frames, try some of these things:

Upvote 0
Dont see anything wrong really, what is the problem you have with it? lagging stream? errors from OBS or something?
You're right, I don't see anything wrong .... the problem is that on the same settings one day I have 800+ people in the room, the next day I barely reach 200+ after 4-5 hours of transmission .... I thought it was something of the obs

Upvote 0
You're right, I don't see anything wrong .... the problem is that on the same settings one day I have 800+ people in the room, the next day I barely reach 200+ after 4-5 hours of transmission .... I thought it was something of the obs
That's just the nature of the business.

Upvote 0
I see video settings is 30?? try 60? if your cam handles 1920x1080 @ 60 fps. But as Amber pointed out some days are better than others, the weekend is usually a lot busier

Oh i just saw its the brio 4k cam? if your connection is fast enough run 1920x1080 @ 60 FPS

Upvote 0
I see video settings is 30?? try 60? if your cam handles 1920x1080 @ 60 fps. But as Amber pointed out some days are better than others, the weekend is usually a lot busier

Oh i just saw its the brio 4k cam? if your connection is fast enough run 1920x1080 @ 60 FPS
I'll try tommorow,Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.