AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP PLEASE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2020
It has been a long journey since I decided to register on the chaturbate website as a webcam performer, I followed all the required steps and the last one was to send the photo of my document and I sent my photo of my passport and another holding the passport close to my face, it was denied! and asking me to send it again and I sent it and they denied it again and requested it again and 20 more times I sent the photo of my document and they were denied every time, I just want to understand what's wrong? the same photos I used to register with other sites like My Free Cams, Cam4, Arultwork and they all accepted the photos of my documents, I don't understand what is the problem? the photos I sent of my documents were of excellent quality, looking extremely straight at the camera and holding the Id close to my face where it was possible to read everything that was written on the ID, after many times trying to send a better picture of my documents they banned me from the site, I can't even send more pictures of my ID, my friend created her account and disapproved her ID only once and she sent it again and was approved! And btw her documented pictures didn't had a better quality than mine, she wasn't looking extremely straight to the camera as chaturbate request..I would like to understand what the problem is with me? because it seems to be something very personal, like people who work for chaturbate in the area of accepting documents are found this personal with me, I took time out of my day to dedicate myself to taking better pictures and sending them and they keep denied and each time with a different excuse, I tried to contact you guys several times via email and you guys always say someone is going to talk to me and nothing happens! I called the UK contact phone, I spoke to a woman who told me they would call me back from the chaturbate in 24 hours, 2 days later and nobody called me back, I found it very disrespectful, I called again and she told me something completely different from what I had said before, this time She said that my call was in a queue of people that they need to contact and I have to wait, at that point I have already gone through a lot of stress, and wasted a lot of my life, I contacted my lawyer and we are seriously considering filing a case against chaturbate, because that is clearly something personal against me which is making me waste times of my life and giving me a stress which can be dangerous for me, leading me to death as I have a heart problem and every time I get stressed it can be very dangerous.
I would really appreciate an answer that could explain why all of this.

It's extremely unlikely that this is something personal against you. I'd say the chances of someone going out of their way to deny you is about 0%. From my understanding, when you submit pictures it's a program that does the face matching, not an actual person unless you actually email support. Although, I could be wrong with that. Still, it may not be a matter of the picture quality as much as you perhaps not looking how you look in the passport.

That being said, if not getting accepted on a site stressed you out to the point that you think you are in danger, you should probably rethink getting into camming, because camming can be super stressful at times.

There's a Chaturbate support section you might want to check out- but your experience isn't atypical. Having to reapply multiple times and even get a support staff person to help is pretty common for models signing up to Chaturbate. Staying positive and friendly, not threatening to sue them for sure lol, would probably work best to try to go further. Especially because it sounds like you called them twice and the second call they said you'd have to wait in a queue which is just how phone calls work. They don't save your spot for next time.

They also don't have to accept you on their site to be a model at the end of the day, and their legal team is probably going to nip anything you try to put against them in the bud and then you'd have just wasted more time, more money, and caused yourself more stress.

do it op. sue chaturbate. lol

Girls thank you for your answers and attempts to help, they have something very personal against me, that is already very clear, they have a pattern which are girls with extremely white skin color and I am Latina girl, South American, I have tanned skin, straight dark long hair,small waist and big ass, just like a typical latina, and compared to the other girls on the site, im not gonna lie, most of them are extremely white, extremely skinny and blond too!! Clearly nothing that I am, and all my friends who had no problem getting accepted into chaturbate are just like that! Don't bother me that they have pattern, but I think they should be honest so make it clear so that other girls don't waste their time trying to join the website

I also contacted them on the phone and they hung up the call when they was talking to me, nothing professional! "Ah but you must have been rude to them" even knowing my stress I was never rude to them, I was straightforward about the matter and they hung up the call as if they didn't want to solve the problem, they didn't want to tell me the reason .. they prefer to ignore the situation, when they hung up the call i called straight again and they ignore my calls no matter how many times i tried to call..

I just think that they are not professional at all, the support service is horrible, if you call they hang up on you, or they don’t even pick the call, if you send an email they ignore it, any way you try to contact them they ignore you

I just think that if you have a pattern, make it clear, be professional or at least have balls for it and say "Sorry but we have a pattern that you don't fit in and so we won't be accepting you" and don't take me and other girls for a dickhead

Soooooo you don't get approved on a site and your immediate reaction is they have something personal against you and they're racist? Doesn't matter that what you described yourself as are hugely searched tags members look for in finding models. Yeah, they definitely are not approving a body type and ethnicity that would bring them money. There's shit tons of Latinas on Chaturbate and a bunch with top rankings.

I just think that if you have a pattern, make it clear, be professional or at least have balls for it and say "Sorry but we have a pattern that you don't fit in and so we won't be accepting you" and don't take me and other girls for a dickhead

but you are being a dickhead by threatening to sue and blaming them for your heart problems because they are strict about their verification.

Sounds like the verification process is doing its job, correctly screening out the wrong people for the site.
why does my friend with a white ass got accepted with a picture of poor quality when i been denied over 50 times with pictures of high quality of my documents?? go on tell me, when also theres a loot of depoiments of other people from the same ethnicity as me saying that their documents its being denied, funny isnt?

why does my friend with a white ass got accepted with a picture of poor quality when i been denied over 50 times with pictures of high quality of my documents?? go on tell me, when also theres a loot of depoiments of other people from the same ethnicity as me saying that their documents its being denied, funny isnt?
I don't know, but my black ass was verified within an hour when I submitted my documents, ☺️

NO HONEY THEY ARE BEING RACIST AND DESCRIMINATING A TYPE OF ETHNICITY

I am a big butt mexican & worked on chaturbate for a few years....
You have no idea why they rejected you. Take a deep breath and realize how frantic you sound. There are many different races on cam sites black/latina/asian etc--a few of them are my cammodel friends. I'm curious to know why they rejected you but I assure you it's not because you're latina.

I am a big butt mexican & worked on chaturbate for a few years....
You have no idea why they rejected you. Take a deep breath and realize how frantic you sound. There are many different races on cam sites black/latina/asian etc--a few of them are my cammodel friends. I'm curious to know why they rejected you but I assure you it's not because you're latina.
Thank you, yes i also dont undertand, but the funniest thing for me is that any white and slim shape of body friend of mine that try to join the website they are accepted immediately, and i find very disrespectful that they even hang up the call when you are talking to them trying to explain the situation

Thank you, yes i also dont undertand, but the funniest thing for me is that any white and slim shape of body friend of mine that try to join the website they are accepted immediately, and i find very disrespectful that they even hang up the call when you are talking to them trying to explain the situation

@punker barbie from chaturbate is on the forums and maybe can answer these questions for you. This is the chaturbate support section https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/forums/chaturbate.73/

This is what I tell everyone who is sending in their photo ID, has it happened to me and I was lucky enough to ask, and the support told me the "why".
But make sure with the ID next to your face is NOT TOUCHING or covering ANY part of your face, this can mean slightly overlapping just by a millimeter. When you take the photo, make sure there is a slight gap between the edge of your cheek and the photo ID.

Also, be sure that ALL details on the ID are readable. Look at it from a stranger's perspective and not from your own.
The writing may be slightly out of focus and blurred, but YOU, the person's who's ID it is, or someone who knows you, they will be able to read it ok but to a complete stranger they may not know what the address is reading as. When I was doing some voluntary data input, I was having to read people handwriting and enter, some of the information was addresses, I had never heard of some (a lot) of them so had no idea.

So just consider these two things and if both are perfectly fine and I mean perfectly fine... then I don't know what to suggest but usually it's one of these 2 being the issue.

Thank you guys for everybody that tried to help, i join MFC in this main time and they accepted me in the first time i send the documents which i was really happy and i had started to work there, chaturbate accepted me after denied my documents 100 times (which im not being dramatic, it was actually 100 times trying , i got 100 emails of them denying me ) after a loooong time trying someone of the support contact me apologising and finally accepted me, but i was already working in MFC, so i try to share my time between both sites, but MFC always gets more busy for me, i always get a loooooooot more people watching me than on chaturbate, which i dont know why, but doesnt bother me, i wont even think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.