AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help pls MFC account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2023
Tell me who has encountered this pleeeeeeeeeeeease. Somebody stole my mail and tried to steal my money.

I wrote to MFC support that my email was stolen and I can’t log into my account anymore. They gave me instructions on how to scan my computer for viruses and asked me to verify it. I did everything. Next they closed my account and say they will send the funds to my Paxum. Why is the account closed? Can it be opened? What could this mean?

Tell me who has encountered this pleeeeeeeeeeeease. Somebody stole my mail and tried to steal my money.

I wrote to MFC support that my email was stolen and I can’t log into my account anymore. They gave me instructions on how to scan my computer for viruses and asked me to verify it. I did everything. Next they closed my account and say they will send the funds to my Paxum. Why is the account closed? Can it be opened? What could this mean?
They probably closed the account since it was compromised with a hacked email?
Check your paxum, I guess. Obviously if it also used your email address that'd be hacked, too.

You might be out of luck. Let us know what happens.

Also, invest in a password manager like https://1password.com/downloads/browser-extension/ and make your passwords different for every site you sign up on, add 2-factor authentication on any that you can.

Working any job centered around the Internet requires some internet savviness, so that you know how to protect your accounts. Cam modeling isn't for everyone.

Upvote 1
Yes Paxum was compromised too. I told it to them.

When they received my Paxum e-wallet (After it was recovered from being hacked) they said they would pay me everything there. But they can't open an account. What does it mean that they can't open an account? If it gets closed, can I create a new account again? The support is silent for now. My members also write to support asking for help.

Upvote 0
Yes Paxum was compromised too. I told it to them.

When they received my Paxum e-wallet (After it was recovered from being hacked) they said they would pay me everything there. But they can't open an account. What does it mean that they can't open an account? If it gets closed, can I create a new account again? The support is silent for now. My members also write to support asking for help.
I dunno what to expect from a site when you've told them your account was compromised. Maybe give it some time and try again a month or 2 from now.

Upvote 0
I'm just afraid that a "closed account" may mean a ban (I'm afraid like everyone else in our world). Maybe you know what they write when an account is banned?

Upvote 0
I'm just afraid that a "closed account" may mean a ban (I'm afraid like everyone else in our world). Maybe you know what they write when an account is banned?
You might just be a liability to them after what happened, who knows.

Upvote 0
What do you think should be done better? Should I wait until the payments go through on the 1st and then try to create a new account?

Upvote 0
Could u tell me please, Can MFV create an account using the second document? By driver's license?

Attachments

• 1700232322185.png
    1700232322185.png
    326 bytes · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Stop trying to make a new account until your payment is final.

Upvote 0
Got it. Thank u. I am still waiting answer from support. They are keep silence.

Do u know maybe anything about creating account on Driver's license?

thanks for ur attention ♥♥♥

Upvote 0
Do u know maybe anything about creating account on Driver's license?
I'm not sure what country you're applying from, but here in the US that's the standard way to verify our account.

If you're asking about using an alternate ID to sneak your way into a new account, just don't. The best way to achieve your goal is to be honest and clearly communicate your issue and follow any instructions they give you.

Upvote 0
I didn't mean to deceive anyone. My license is real and obtained legally, I just don’t know if they will accept registration for my passport again. What u think?

Значок Проверено сообществом

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.