AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help required to promote model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2019
I mod for 3 models that are camming from Russia. They do not get much support from the agency that they work for. I need some advise from anyone that can tell me what other cam sites that they can advertise their links to CB. Also a good web designer for their bio page. And any other advise would be helpful. I know there is one section that if a a new client signs into their broadcast, and when they purchase tokens, the broadcaster gets a percentage. I cannot remember how it was done. Also looking for moderators that are willing to look after rooms...I'm running out of hands. Thank you

I mod for 3 models that are camming from Russia. They do not get much support from the agency that they work for. I need some advise from anyone that can tell me what other cam sites that they can advertise their links to CB. Also a good web designer for their bio page. And any other advise would be helpful. I know there is one section that if a a new client signs into their broadcast, and when they purchase tokens, the broadcaster gets a percentage. I cannot remember how it was done. Also looking for moderators that are willing to look after rooms...I'm running out of hands. Thank you
"They do not get much support from the agency that they work for" Ok so I assume these are studio models. As far as places to advertise links back to CB I like twitter BUT will that russian studio allow the model to manage their own twitter? Some won't allow that because they want to make it difficult for the model to leave with her following.

Studio models can't participate in the affiliate program directly.

Upvote 0
"They do not get much support from the agency that they work for" Ok so I assume these are studio models. As far as places to advertise links back to CB I like twitter BUT will that russian studio allow the model to manage their own twitter? Some won't allow that because they want to make it difficult for the model to leave with her following.

Studio models can't participate in the affiliate program directly.
That's a shame. Really good girls, but you are right about the control that the studios have over them. I should go over and set a studio up...lol. Thanx for the info

Upvote 0
It sounds like you don’t have the knowledge to be offering this help.

Upvote 0
Hence the question....lol.
You missed the point. If you have to ask so much basic shit to try and help models, you shouldn’t be . You are more likely to do harm then help.

Upvote 0
You missed the point. If you have to ask so much basic shit to try and help models, you shouldn’t be . You are more likely to do harm then help.
Listen, I'm here to ask for help. I am also looking for solutions not criticism. If you are good, then advise. To you it may be basic shit...same as my Eco engineering degree, it's basic shit. At least I'm willing to help. So, again the question arises, for those that can help, please advice. Thanx

Upvote 0
Listen, I'm here to ask for help. I am also looking for solutions not criticism. If you are good, then advise. To you it may be basic shit...same as my Eco engineering degree, it's basic shit. At least I'm willing to help. So, again the question arises, for those that can help, please advice. Thanx

The thing is... You'd probably be a little miffed if I came along and tried to teach someone brand new all about Eco Engineering, even though I have zero experience with it. I'm not qualified to do so, so it's kinda strange to think that I SHOULD be trying to teach people, y'know? No one is trying to make fun of you for not knowing camming "Basic shit". We're trying to suggest that if you have zero experience in camming, you're proooooobably not qualified to teach others how to run their camming business or do their jobs.

You're trying to help, but Jolene is right. If you don't know anything about camming, there's a good chance you're going to unintentionally cause harm instead. That isn't criticism - that is very helpful advice. I'm not a tax accountant, so I would never volunteer to do my friends' business taxes, because I could unintentionally get them in trouble! I am not an eco engineer, so I would never try to advise a big company on how to implement the best clean energy techniques. I have zero chef experience, so I would never train a team of newbies on how to cook at a restaurant. Even if I WANT to be helpful, it really isn't my place and I would run the very real risk of hurting the people I genuinely want to help.

We see a lot of mods come through here with good intentions, wanting us to advise them on how to advise their favorite models. If a member has zero experience with camming, they probably shouldn't try to teach others. They should direct their favorite models to resources like this one, so they can find the information and learn for themselves. It may be more difficult if they are not fluent in English, but I feel like having a middleman makes things even more complicated and potentially risky. There is no need for an inexperienced or ignorant middleman, because that leads to the Telephone-game danger of messages getting mixed up and scrambled, trouble that only increases if you have to use unreliable translation programs. It's just bad news, man.

If you want to help your models, I suggest you direct them here so they can ask questions and learn for themselves - because there is a TON of valuable information that can only be accessed if you are a verified model. That is probably the most helpful advice any of us can really give you.

Upvote 0
The thing is... You'd probably be a little miffed if I came along and tried to teach someone brand new all about Eco Engineering, even though I have zero experience with it. I'm not qualified to do so, so it's kinda strange to think that I SHOULD be trying to teach people, y'know? No one is trying to make fun of you for not knowing camming "Basic shit". We're trying to suggest that if you have zero experience in camming, you're proooooobably not qualified to teach others how to run their camming business or do their jobs.

You're trying to help, but Jolene is right. If you don't know anything about camming, there's a good chance you're going to unintentionally cause harm instead. That isn't criticism - that is very helpful advice. I'm not a tax accountant, so I would never volunteer to do my friends' business taxes, because I could unintentionally get them in trouble! I am not an eco engineer, so I would never try to advise a big company on how to implement the best clean energy techniques. I have zero chef experience, so I would never train a team of newbies on how to cook at a restaurant. Even if I WANT to be helpful, it really isn't my place and I would run the very real risk of hurting the people I genuinely want to help.

We see a lot of mods come through here with good intentions, wanting us to advise them on how to advise their favorite models. If a member has zero experience with camming, they probably shouldn't try to teach others. They should direct their favorite models to resources like this one, so they can find the information and learn for themselves. It may be more difficult if they are not fluent in English, but I feel like having a middleman makes things even more complicated and potentially risky. There is no need for an inexperienced or ignorant middleman, because that leads to the Telephone-game danger of messages getting mixed up and scrambled, trouble that only increases if you have to use unreliable translation programs. It's just bad news, man.

If you want to help your models, I suggest you direct them here so they can ask questions and learn for themselves - because there is a TON of valuable information that can only be accessed if you are a verified model. That is probably the most helpful advice any of us can really give you.
Listen forget I even asked. Their English is as good as my Russian. I never said or claimed to be an expert but I do know some basics. Perhaps I have come to the wrong place for advice and I apologize for coming here or even being an ignorant middleman. I am starting to help them get a room and equipment for the 4 of them to cam on their own. I have a friend over there that will help with the set up and purchase of equipment. I thank you all for your expert advise.

Upvote 0
When I was in university I would pester my friend with my attempts in "helping her succeed". I'd offer to help her in any area I was doing better with studies. I loved to think and tell her how I was just trying to help, and yes I do love to help people. But I was trying to make myself more important to her then I actually was. I wanted to basically buy her friendship with my help because I was lonely. I also loved to think I'm selfless, when in fact I was spineless and didn't know how else to win over people but to please them.

Maybe your intentions are pure and you really want to help models. But I suspect many others are like I was and are just looking for a way to get closer to those girls. Some might have even worse intentions.

But you can't help people by doing the work for them.

I never "helped" my friend. She was interested in partying and boys. Ended up meeting a good man and having a kid.

If you want to help any model just send her here, that's the best you can do except tipping and buying content.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bless you

Upvote 0
When I was in university I would pester my friend with my attempts in "helping her succeed". I'd offer to help her in any area I was doing better with studies. I loved to think and tell her how I was just trying to help, and yes I do love to help people. But I was trying to make myself more important to her then I actually was. I wanted to basically buy her friendship with my help because I was lonely. I also loved to think I'm selfless, when in fact I was spineless and didn't know how else to win over people but to please them.

Maybe your intentions are pure and you really want to help models. But I suspect many others are like I was and are just looking for a way to get closer to those girls. Some might have even worse intentions.

But you can't help people by doing the work for them.

I never "helped" my friend. She was interested in partying and boys. Ended up meeting a good man and having a kid.

If you want to help any model just send her here, that's the best you can do except tipping and buying content.
Thank you, but I think I have things sorted out. Some other models have given me some advise and help. I basically know what to do.lol...i just needed some confirmation and advise...I do web pages as well, I do know the affiliate programs , I know to link other camming web sites back to the main websites...and no I do not just help with tips and buy content...but I do consider these models as friends. Thanx for the advise

Upvote 0
no I do not just help with tips and buy content...but I do consider these models as friends.
Wow what a shocking revelation.

Upvote 0
Listen forget I even asked. Their English is as good as my Russian. I never said or claimed to be an expert but I do know some basics. Perhaps I have come to the wrong place for advice and I apologize for coming here or even being an ignorant middleman. I am starting to help them get a room and equipment for the 4 of them to cam on their own. I have a friend over there that will help with the set up and purchase of equipment. I thank you all for your expert advise.

If their English is that bad and the studio isnt providing English tutoring (most of the studio's I know of and the few that I have worked in have provided this) the best thing they can do is move to a better studio IMO. It could also be that the studio does provide English tutoring but the models decide not to take them up on it because it would be unpaid, I have seen this a fair amount too.

As for helping them with marketing, a good place to start learning is the Crakrevanue blog https://www.crakrevenue.com/blog/ and digital marketing forums.
Traffic generation is a huge job, people spend years and thousands of dollars learning how to do it correctly, it's not quite as simple as just dropping links somewhere and waiting for the clicks (much like everything there is no such thing as free traffic, if you dont pay for it in $ then you need to pay for it in content).

The marketing that you are able to do is also going to be limited by their contracts with the studio, it's likely that you wont be able to use the images, videos or liveshow content without the approval of the studio, so you would need the model to put you in touch with the studio owners to get approval on any content you wanted to use for marketing and how that content is going to be used.

The best way you can help is buy tipping in the room which will encourage others to join in to reach the goals.

I do web design and development, but like 99% of people that are able to do bio designs and code them, the time it takes to design and develop it would need to be paid and because the studio owns all the rights to the models image and likeness they would have to be looped in and approve the design and the use of the images., this is why studio models tend not to have custom bio's outside of some basic images unless the studio has a web dev on staff, or the model is earning a lot and the studio wants to keep her happy to prevent her from leaving.

Upvote 0
If their English is that bad and the studio isnt providing English tutoring (most of the studio's I know of and the few that I have worked in have provided this) the best thing they can do is move to a better studio IMO. It could also be that the studio does provide English tutoring but the models decide not to take them up on it because it would be unpaid, I have seen this a fair amount too.

As for helping them with marketing, a good place to start learning is the Crakrevanue blog https://www.crakrevenue.com/blog/ and digital marketing forums.
Traffic generation is a huge job, people spend years and thousands of dollars learning how to do it correctly, it's not quite as simple as just dropping links somewhere and waiting for the clicks (much like everything there is no such thing as free traffic, if you dont pay for it in $ then you need to pay for it in content).

The marketing that you are able to do is also going to be limited by their contracts with the studio, it's likely that you wont be able to use the images, videos or liveshow content without the approval of the studio, so you would need the model to put you in touch with the studio owners to get approval on any content you wanted to use for marketing and how that content is going to be used.

The best way you can help is buy tipping in the room which will encourage others to join in to reach the goals.

I do web design and development, but like 99% of people that are able to do bio designs and code them, the time it takes to design and develop it would need to be paid and because the studio owns all the rights to the models image and likeness they would have to be looped in and approve the design and the use of the images., this is why studio models tend not to have custom bio's outside of some basic images unless the studio has a web dev on staff, or the model is earning a lot and the studio wants to keep her happy to prevent her from leaving.
I thank you very much. This is what I needed to know and confirm. If there is no problem I would like to keep in touch with you. Thanx again and greatly appreciated

Upvote 0
and no I do not just help with tips and buy content...but I do consider these models as friends. Thanx for the advise
You don't tip or buy anything, at all? Ever?

A way to give them attention and promote their content endeavors would be to pay them.

Upvote 0
You don't tip or buy anything, at all? Ever?

A way to give them attention and promote their content endeavors would be to pay them.
If you read carefully, I do not just tip or buy content...meaning I do spend alot so that they meet their quota...but I also treat them as friends and visa versa...lol

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Upvote 0

This is a weird way to say "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OFFERING YOUR PERSPECTIVE. I WILL TAKE THAT IN ACCOUNT, BECAUSE I CAME HERE ASKING THE EXPERTISE FOR ADVICE."

You know what the best thing you can do to help them? Keep purchasing their content, buy items off their wishlist, send them those Russian cammodel forums. A lot of EE girls who start out not speaking much English (and stick with it) will eventually learning more as time goes on. Also they should have a basic English language education when I come to think about it. Since in Russia it has been a school requirement ever since the collapse of the Soviet Union. It maybe poor and have pronunciation issues, but they should have a basic understanding of written grammar. Especially if they are young women in their late teens-early twenties, it's probably still be fresh in the their brain.

Upvote 0
Since you came here asking for some info, I'll share:

1) Take some time and do a search for some of the info you're looking for. You say you do webpages, etc., so you should be pretty familiar with how to do a content search.
2) In your search, you're likely to run across a user by the name of "smores" and how obsessed he was with "helping" models. Read his posts, and you'll see some firghtening details when it comes to being taken advantage of as most of his "friends" were EE studio models.
3) I'll give you the same advice I did him: Tip, offer very little in assistance beyond tipping because most of the models fall into three categories:
A) Not technical enough to learn, so they rely upon someone "who's in the know and willing to help them out"
B) Not willing to learn. Why should they when they have someone willing to do it for free, or in exchange for some occasional "free" snaps
C) Scam artist from the get-go. Playing the "woe is me" card (which kind is covered by the two above)

Just a couple of things to keep in mind as you do the search and read posts. If you are going to that is.

Upvote 0
2) In your search, you're likely to run across a user by the name of "smores" and how obsessed he was with "helping" models. Read his posts, and you'll see some firghtening details when it comes to being taken advantage of as most of his "friends" were EE studio models.

I was a little curious so I looked but not curious enough to look through 700 posts xD

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Has there ever been a "helping" or an "in love" member here, where EE studio models were not involved? Smores was indeed an extreme case, who was obsessed about it.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
  • Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Moderators are great, but the name can be miss-leading. Your job is to enjoy the show and tip.
If you're good as an affiliate, I can hook you up with most affiliate managers, of most networks. That way you can get paid for your marketing work, and have the models paid too. This does not require you to be a friend, nor a moderator. As for CB, they have some of the best affiliate managers I know, that is relevant if you're an actual affiliate though.
There are many people who can develop a great wordpress page, even utilize the tags in HTML, but that does not make them into people who can drive a traffic that converts into members, and members who convert into tokens, You strike me as someone who may have converted into a grey member at best. Be purple, or go affiliating, but don't go preaching.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.