AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with Accidental Ban (for real)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2022
I am a fan and was chatting with a model like normal, but there was flurry of spam bot activity that day that the model and her mod were struggling to keep up with. In the confusion I got banned. I am a fan club member in good standing, and I have never posted anything that has prompted so much as a warning (from ANY model), let alone a temporary silence, and certainly not a permanent ban. I am a very good boy indeed. :)

I am sure that it was genuinely a slip of the mouse. I asked CB support for help but they would not so much as send a message to the model or her mods to inquire. I understand why CB would not want to get involved in mediating disputes, but there should be some way to correct a mistake such as this. Any advice?

Thx

Last edited:
Hello @alton99 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21416859
Thank you, but I'm sorry I don't know what you mean. Are you saying that is the ticket number for my original support request to CB? Or did you open a new one? If it is from my original support request, I already know that they responded. It's just that they would not do anything about it. Here is their generic response:

We leave it to the independent broadcaster's discretion to restrict access to their room. We will not normally interfere with an independent broadcaster’s decision to either block or allow particular users to view their live shows.

I responded to this, saying that I understand & agree with the policy but this is an exceptional circumstance, purely a mistake. They did not respond again.

Upvote 0
CB won't do anything about it. For sure sucks, other then cancelling your fan status, not much else one can do. Unless there also on other social sites and let them know that way 🤷🏼
I never signed up for any of her social sites so I don't know how to find her. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Upvote 0
You can't know for sure that it was accidental.
The standard CB moderator can only silence for 6 hours, so if you were kicked out of the room, assume the model did that.
By default, a kick is a temporary ban that lasts for (IIRC) 4 weeks, but the model can go into their kicked/banned user list and make it permanent for individuals.

ETA: *if* the room was running an app that granted additional privileges to the moderator, then the second sentence above may not be correct. But given you said model and mod were occupied dealing with spambot activity, they probably didn't have an app running that could've handled that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.