AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with Tip Menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2021
Hello, everyone!

We're a couple, we've been broadcasting on chaturbate for a month and we'd appreciate some help with our tip menu. My girlfriend is currently recovering from an accident so we can't have sex, but we're still streaming to help pay for the medical bills. We're still trying to figure out a balance for our prices and what we can offer.

Here is our tip menu:
PM: 2
Blow a kiss: 3
Moan whatever you want: 4
If we make you horny: 5
Spank her ass 5x: 11
Ahegao: 12
Show feet: 14
Don't stop!: 15
Change panties: 16
Slap cock on her face: 21
Jerk him off: 22
Flash tits: 24
Panties off: 26
Doggy pose: 28
Flash ass: 30
Oil show: 31
Pussy: 36
Spit on her asshole: 41
Blowjob: 44
Pussy close up: 46
Dance: 48
Full naked: 55
If you love us!: 60
Deepthroat: 68
C2C 5 minutes: 90
Cum in her mouth: 101

Does anyone (models, users, regular tippers) have any tip ideas that don't involve penetration but can still be entertaining? Are our prices okay? We don't want to make them too high because we're amateurs, but we've read many threads on this forum warning about low prices attracting a bad clientele.
Thank you so much in advance and we apologize for any miscommunication, english is not our mother language.

Hi. I definitely think these amounts are way too cheap for ANY cam models (Amateur or not) to be charging. Only 16 tokens? That's only 80 cents in your pocket. Do you really want to be changing panties (and using up laundry) that many times for so little? And 44 tokens (That's only $2.20 in your pocket) to give the entire room a whole blowjob show? Do not let any members tell you b.s. like "Well it's a pandemic. Gotta make stuff cheap." No, this is sex work/entertaininment, and a luxury. You should be getting more than just pennies for these actions.

Hi. I definitely think these amounts are way too cheap for ANY cam models (Amateur or not) to be charging. Only 16 tokens? That's only 80 cents in your pocket. Do you really want to be changing panties (and using up laundry) that many times for so little? And 44 tokens (That's only $2.20 in your pocket) to give the entire room a whole blowjob show? Do not let any members tell you b.s. like "Well it's a pandemic. Gotta make stuff cheap." No, this is sex work/entertaininment, and a luxury. You should be getting more than just pennies for these actions.
Thank you! We hadn't thought about the money convertion when we made the menu. We've updated the prices now.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
As a viewer rather than a model, you might expect that I'd say "Great, those prices are fine". But I think you are way undervaluing yourselves. Even if you've doubled them now (since the first post) to allow for the site's cut, I still think most are significantly underdone. If your room gets reasonable traffic, you could have back-to-back tips for some of those menu items, which on the surface sounds great: more tips = money in the bank. But you might both be run off your feet trying to keep up with all the actions. As mentioned, I'm not a model so I would absolutely listen to their advice above all, but I think a mixture of tip prices low, medium, higher will spread out the workload and give you room to meet expectations without exhausting yourselves - especially while your GF is recovering from injury.
Good luck!

As a viewer rather than a model, you might expect that I'd say "Great, those prices are fine". But I think you are way undervaluing yourselves. Even if you've doubled them now (since the first post) to allow for the site's cut, I still think most are significantly underdone. If your room gets reasonable traffic, you could have back-to-back tips for some of those menu items, which on the surface sounds great: more tips = money in the bank. But you might both be run off your feet trying to keep up with all the actions. As mentioned, I'm not a model so I would absolutely listen to their advice above all, but I think a mixture of tip prices low, medium, higher will spread out the workload and give you room to meet expectations without exhausting yourselves - especially while your GF is recovering from injury.
Good luck!
Thank you for your answer! You are absolutely right. I used to say the same to my girlfriend, but I guess she was afraid people would only like her if she was cheap since we can't do much. Madness, she is beautiful.

Never have PM for such a low price. Otherwise even the most annoying and cheap guys will buy it and spam you like crazy.

Glad you did fantastic with better prices.
Thank you! You're right about the PMs. Every night we get a different person in our PM saying they want to pay for us to travel & meet them.
Obviously we refuse but it greatly confuses us. Is this some kind of roleplay or do people target new people for this sort of thing? It gives us major 'kidnap and steal your organs' vibes. Creepy.

Thank you! You're right about the PMs. Every night we get a different person in our PM saying they want to pay for us to travel & meet them.
Obviously we refuse but it greatly confuses us. Is this some kind of roleplay or do people target new people for this sort of thing? It gives us major 'kidnap and steal your organs' vibes. Creepy.

It's one of those difficult things to answer, to be honest. With something like that, I think a lot would just be all talk but then you gotta think, some of them would be real about it and follow through - and not rich dudes either.
Always best to nip it in the bud as soon as they mention it and say "no" and if they continue, silence them. If it happens so much, add it to our profile and/or a notifier in your public chat stating "we do not meet" (or similar).

Reactions: bunnybuns007
Status
Not open for further replies.