AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help out a couple new to Manyvids?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 64862

Hey guys! We're a couple that started on MV Xmas day, so we're pretty new to all of this. Due to a miscommunication with support our account was deleted and the most they could for us was quickly approving our verification and transferring the funds (we've made $7..šŸ˜ž) over meaning we have to start fresh. We're asking for your help in determining pricing for services, tip menu, prize wheel, videos and store items. Keep in mind we have basically 0 following other than the 42 followers (which we no longer havešŸ˜­) we had before we were nuked, so basically we're nobody's lol screenshots or lists would be great!
Also what are your store items? How do you get more purchases?

Hi. I think it'd be a good idea to go onto ManyVids, log out of your model account, and watch different models' rooms in the ManyVids Live area. Don't copy them, of course. But just browse the different rooms, and you'll get an idea of some things that models tend to put in their tip menus, room topics, and video stores. It might give you an idea of what you'd like to charge for a flash, striptease, etc. And of course you don't have to charge the same thing they charge. On token sites I usually charge 40 tokens for a tits flash (I bounce them up and down) and 50 tokens for an ass clap/ass flash.

Remember that on ManyVids Live models get 80%, and right now members can buy 199 tokens for only $1. MV models earn 8 cents per token. So if you charge 50 tokens for something, you'll get $4 in your pocket.

Also keep in mind that, as a cam site, ManyVids Live is dead traffic-wise. Lol. When you're visiting those top models' rooms, you'll even see them sitting for a while with no tips and no private shows. And they start looking down on their phones...or watching T.V. because they're bored. You'll probably want to splitcam ManyVids Live with another token cam site or two, such as Stripchat and/or Chaturbate.

You mean you're selling video's on MV or you're using MV as your primary camming site?

Hi. I think it'd be a good idea to go onto ManyVids, log out of your model account, and watch different models' rooms in the ManyVids Live area. Don't copy them, of course. But just browse the different rooms, and you'll get an idea of some things that models tend to put in their tip menus, room topics, and video stores. It might give you an idea of what you'd like to charge for a flash, striptease, etc. And of course you don't have to charge the same thing they charge. On token sites I usually charge 40 tokens for a tits flash (I bounce them up and down) and 50 tokens for an ass clap/ass flash.

Remember that on ManyVids Live models get 80%, and right now members can buy 199 tokens for only $1. MV models earn 8 cents per token. So if you charge 50 tokens for something, you'll get $4 in your pocket.

Also keep in mind that, as a cam site, ManyVids Live is dead traffic-wise. Lol. When you're visiting those top models' rooms, you'll even see them sitting for a while with no tips and no private shows. And they start looking down on their phones...or watching T.V. because they're bored. You'll probably want to splitcam ManyVids Live with another token cam site or two, such as Stripchat and/or Chaturbate.
Thank you so much for your input! We did do some research on various sites and models rooms and I think our prices are fair enough. As per the MV traffic I have noticed that traffic is slow but I had thought that it may have been due to us being new. Thanks again!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
You mean you're selling video's on MV or you're using MV as your primary camming site?
Both actually. We've been looking into other sites and are unsure of which one to go with that would be best for Canadians.

Both actually. We've been looking into other sites and are unsure of which one to go with that would be best for Canadians.

Since MyFreeCams doesn't allow men on camera, that won't be an option. You two may want to try Stripchat. They allow couples, have good model support, and they have more traffic on there than dead-ass ManyVids Live...that's for sure.

I know a lot of people on this forum love Chaturbate, so that'll probably be recommended to you too. I, personally, do not like the way they treat models, and will up and ban models out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.