AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2015
So I did camming over a year ago, I only went on once or twice and then got a boyfriend and decided I didn't want to do it any more.
About 2 months ago someone I know personally (I have no idea how) found some stills from one of my camming sessions on google images. You can see it by searching chaturbate, then my username. I deleted the account immediately to try and get the images to disappear, but they didn't. The images that showed in the search seemed to alternate every day I searched it. The images aren't actually from chaturbate, they're from sites called 'mynudecams' or 'myfreecams' - I've tried emailing people at chaturbate, reporting the images to google, everything. I know it's a very very slim chance that either my partner or family will stumble across them (and even if they did they'd only see the image on the google images search, when you follow the link it just says the user is offline and doesn't show the image any larger) but it's making me quite paranoid. I know I should have expected this when I did it (trust me, I've learnt my lesson...) but I was in a bad place at the time. Is anyone at all able to advise please? I'm sick of the sleepless nights worrying about this. My account has been deleted for 2 months now.

JuniperGin said:
The images aren't going to go away. That is just a reality of camming. You are naked on the internet, that's it. I'm sorry that I sound so harsh, but it's true.

I was afraid that was the case :| I guess I've come to terms with that in the past two months, but I felt I better ask. I'm not sure how to approach it with my partner, do I tell him I used to do it before I was with him and hope he'll be fine with it, or do I say an ex must have put them up from a skype session, or do I just try to forget about it and not say anything....I'm a part time model so there are booby pictures of me on the internet anywho and he is fine with this - I just don't know what it'll look like in this particular setting :|

It's completely situational - do you feel that it's important to tell your partner? Will it cause problems if you don't, will you feel guilty, what will the consequences be if he finds out in a different way? In my opinion, honesty is the best policy. I would be straight-forward about it, but again, that's my personal preference. Go with your gut feeling, and think about the long-term effects your decision will have on your relationship.

JuniperGin said:
It's completely situational - do you feel that it's important to tell your partner? Will it cause problems if you don't, will you feel guilty, what will the consequences be if he finds out in a different way? In my opinion, honesty is the best policy. I would be straight-forward about it, but again, that's my personal preference. Go with your gut feeling, and think about the long-term effects your decision will have on your relationship.

I'm not sure how important it is to tell him, I would definitely feel like I've cleared my conscience but then, I may never be in the position where I have to tell him or he needs to know. I want to be honest and tell him, I'm just worried about how he'll react. He is quite protective, I can't work out whether he'll understand that it was before him and irrelevant to us, or if he'll flip that I went and did it, regardless of when it was. I think I'll need to ask a few probey questions before I decide to tell. Thanks for your advice though :)

You can try to send DMCAs (search the forum of how to do them safely. Do not use your real name and stuff) to the websites that have posted your images you want taken down. They may take them down or may not but it's worth a try. Some places easily do it and some never will but i'd try it at least. Chaturbate does do DMCAs as well for girls but how often seems iffy. If the websites do take the images down then you can go through google to have them update the images to not be there (google how to do that) and then they wont pop up anymore hopefully. This however does not stop them from coming back up later on of course. Just wanted to say that if you wanted to try you could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.