AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey and Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2018
Illadel
www.pervhub.com
Twitter Username
@BrickDickins
Tumblr Username
Baigai
MFC Username
TattooedAries
Streamate Username
BrickDickins
Chaturbate Username
PhillyGyp
Hi everyone. First off, I'm Brick and I broadcast on Chaturbate and Cams.
Unfortunately like others, I'm single and at times I get a little lonely so I created a tinder profile. Recently a match and I started chatting and she claims to be a webcam model from my area and she was looking for a partner to work with. I've tried to work with partners before but their priorities were in the wrong place. Anyway, she tells me I need to register a name to work with her and that it would cost $1.95 which from my experience is for those scam sites.
I wanted to post two pics from her insta to see if the person is using someone's pics to scam people.
If anyone has seen this please let me know. I hate being scammed and I hate when others get scammed.

Brick

Attachments

• IMG-5115.PNG
    IMG-5115.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG-5116.PNG
    IMG-5116.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: MarinaThyme
I'm going to be slightly blunt because in this business it can need it: If you think it's a scam, move on. Also, typically other cammodels wouldn't reach out on dating sites to work with another model. We tend to do that on social media after we've known the other model long enough/the other performer has a name that's respected. Example: I get requests to perform with other models occasionally, and the ones I'd actually consider? They're all people I know and interact with.

So, yeah, chances are those are stolen pictures, someone is scamming you, and this is definitely not standard behavior when asking for a collaboration.

Yeah the two ladies I've worked with, we've known each other before the web blew up. Her profile didn't mention anything about cams until we started chatting. I just want to make others aware. I did an image search on those pics from the insta but nothing came up so I guess it's not anyone too popular yet.

Thanks for the input! I appreciate it.

NOPE SCAM! RUN AWAY! BLOCK AND IGNORE!

Being a cammodel is completely free. these are ploys to get your credit card number.

Status
Not open for further replies.