AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey couldn’t find cam4 on here but here’s my issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2021
I’ve been webcaming strickly on my phone because the computer my friend is letting me barrow isn’t letting me broadcast on cam4 i click on broadcast and it says server issues I’m using safari on an apple computer also I’ve webcamed only for 15 hours because i feel like I’m not really doing to well with tips i only made 42 dollars so far i have no model experience besides that

Is there any particular reason you have chosen Cam4 and not used other sites?
I know other sites let you cam from phone, I think Stripchat is quite good for it, I see many models doing it. CB didn't used to be too great, you need to have your phone in landscape mode, but not too bad otherwise. Or do you cam on other sites as well as Cam4?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I know other sites let you cam from phone, I think Stripchat is quite good for it, I see many models doing it. CB didn't used to be too great, you need to have your phone in landscape mode, but not too bad otherwise. Or do you cam on other sites as well as Cam4?
you can acctually just install an RMTP app on your phone and then point it to the sites server the same as you would with obs, so you can broadcast to pretty much any site form a phone and then use the laptop to have the room loaded to access the chat.

Reactions: Mila_ and NotYou
No no particular reason I just was on it 10 years ago and thought it was a good site back then ik chaterbate has alot more ppl tho

Payout percentage is better there. At least at last time that I looked anyway. Not much traffic though compared to the bigger sites.

yes there payout percentage is better and you can create your own rate for private shows like you can do 25/min if you wanted to or any number. i used to cam there a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.