AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey i have any question about stripchat platform

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2021
Good night. We are PK2 Studios.

Good night. We are PK2 Studios. We are working with your platform ago 2 years. but now we has a new administration and we create PK2Studios. We are from Cucuta Colombia, and in this country last days a lot rooms (not of our studio) had banned, accounts(rooms) that we know who they are. and my studio models are very scared to get banned, and the models earing gossips of stripchat and this say in 1 or 2 mounths will ask for all models on colombia need to upload PASSPORT for they can work.

All of this, i only want to now if my models was approved ago 2mounths will get banned or any of my rooms? only want now if your support team can check if all the documents and rooms are legal and ok. we dont want to have problems in your platform.

Please send me PM and will give the account studio name and rooms in there.

@Charlie_SC @xChloe
Thanks for all.
Pk2.

One would hope that if they are going to suddenly demand passports, they would give some notice.

Especially for well established models.
Especially from a country where most probably do not possess a passport.

(Hell, I do not even have a passport)

Upvote 0
Good night. We are PK2 Studios. We are working with your platform ago 2 years. but now we has a new administration and we create PK2Studios. We are from Cucuta Colombia, and in this country last days a lot rooms (not of our studio) had banned, accounts(rooms) that we know who they are. and my studio models are very scared to get banned, and the models earing gossips of stripchat and this say in 1 or 2 mounths will ask for all models on colombia need to upload PASSPORT for they can work.

Hello, thank you for reaching out.

There is no "wave of bans" :) But I understand your concerns, and I will try to explain the situation.

On Stripchat, we regularly do a "recheck" of documents on the site; it's a routine procedure.

In such cases, we simply ask models to reupload their IDs, and only in individual cases may my colleagues from the moderators' team ask to provide an alternative ID (not necessarily a passport, just this kind of id is preferable).

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.