AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey it's another one of them posts - Cam she really like me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey it's another one of them posts - Cam she really like

Hearing your posts here, makes me suspect she genuinely likes you... if you do go, back yourself.... from what we see of you here, suspect you can be confident.

Hi All,

Thanks again for all the messages, basically I am going to go, it is now all booked I am travelling out mid December for 6 days so I am back for Christmas (I love Christmas! It is easily my favourite holiday)

My thoughts going in is that I am going for a Holiday, nothing more, nothing less. If more happens, fantastic, if less happens then hey hopefully I'll have a fun holiday.

I'll report back - probably in the New year as I will be spending Christmas with the family

Did the movie Hostel take place in Romania? :whistle:

:lol: Go have a good holiday Bonjour. Sounds like the worst that can happen (besides losing your kidney) is you will have a solo trip to a country you have never seen before.

Reactions: Teagan and Bonjour

JimsX said:
Did the movie Hostel take place in Romania? :whistle:

:lol: Go have a good holiday Bonjour. Sounds like the worst that can happen (besides losing your kidney) is you will have a solo trip to a country you have never seen before.

People always remember the end of Hostel but the beginning was my favourite part :lol:

Thank you - Hopefully I come back in 1 piece with all organs in place and the memory of a great holiday whatever happens

As a fat and ugly guy whose best days have been spent in the company of Romanian women, I have to say that it doesn't surprise me in the least that OP got the response that he did from simply listening to a Romanian girl, and acting out of kindness to help her. I know that in camland, Romanian models are often suspect, and it is somewhat healthy to be guarded and skeptical -- even cynical -- when it comes to personal exchanges between people on both sides of the webcam. However, I've found that, with Romanian women in particular, a little act of genuine good will can go a long way. My friendship has never been so warmly received and readily reciprocated by anyone as it has been by Romanian women, both online and off. I think that this sort of attitude can be easily misinterpreted as pandering or scamming, given the "pay for thrills" nature of the cam business, but more often than not, I think it's the model's true appreciation of for being shown care and that Romanian attitude that's actually coming through.

Be guarded, but be open to the friendship that's being offered to you. And, hell, have some fun in Romania, OP!

Hi all,

Quick update, just because sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees. This is a giant red flag right?

So I am supposed to be flying out to Bucharest on Wednesday to meet (lets call her Zoe as I don't want to give her name out). I was messaged last night by her friend saying that Zoe passed out last night and was taken to Hospital. I was talking to Zoe only a few hours before hand and she has been saying she is really stressed, MFC is her only job and she can't pay rent. This morning her friend messaged me again, say that Zoe is still in the hospital for observation but has asked me to send 400 euros for her rent and bills.

Zoe has spent a total of 22 minutes on mfc in the last 7 days and 3 hours in the last 2 weeks according to My Cam Girl stats (Is this site accurate?).

Should I just cut my losses and cancel everything? It's not like I can't afford 400 euros but am I being blinded by beauty? This just sounds like a way to make money instead of camming (Zoe has told me she doesn't like doing it) but yet it was Zoe that wanted me to come to Bucharest?

Thank you everyone for any advice.

Reactions: PennyLaPerv

Sounds kinda scammy to me. Bummer. :( I vote you go, and just don't visit her. Turn it into a vacation for yourself, but I wouldn't try and meet her or send money, obviously.

CharlotteLace said:
Sounds kinda scammy to me. Bummer. :( I vote you go, and just don't visit her. Turn it into a vacation for yourself, but I wouldn't try and meet her or send money, obviously.

Yeah me too! It absolutely sucks! I could say I fell in love with this girl over the god damn internet (how bloody crazy!) but I should have known from the start. It is my own fault. I think I would just have been a wallet to her, I should have known that girls like that don't fall for guys like me.

I probably wont go, I think it may be too painful.

Thank you,

Aww damn. I seriously thought she was legit from what you said before. Sounds like she played the game better than others. Still possible that she is for real, but I get real suspicious whenever health issues suddenly pop up and money is requested. Sorry :(

I would cancel and invite her to visit you instead. Home turf. Less risk. If she likes you, she should be willing to make the same trip in reverse right?

JickyJuly said:
I would cancel and invite her to visit you instead. Home turf. Less risk. If she likes you, she should be willing to make the same trip in reverse right?

I would love that, but she cant even pay rent, let alone pay for a flight (apparently). Too much risk at the moment for me to send her the money for the flight.

Reactions: Teagan

JimsX said:
Aww damn. I seriously thought she was legit from what you said before. Sounds like she played the game better than others. Still possible that she is for real, but I get real suspicious whenever health issues suddenly pop up and money is requested. Sorry :(

You are correct that it is still possible that it could be for real but any reason (the health issues haven't just popped up, she has been mentioning that she is stressed) to ask for more money (don't forget I have already sent her money, not a lot but some) is exactly what I was afraid of.

Like I say, girls like that don't often fall for guys like me. For me I think my wallet is my most appealing feature to her and that is not what I am looking for.

It is not even the money, it is the feeling of foolishness that is the worst.

Thank you,

Bonjour said:
CharlotteLace said:

Yeah me too! It absolutely sucks! I could say I fell in love with this girl over the god damn internet (how bloody crazy!) but I should have known from the start. It is my own fault. I think I would just have been a wallet to her, I should have known that girls like that don't fall for guys like me.

I probably wont go, I think it may be too painful.

Thank you,

Oh, wow. I'm so sorry to hear this for you! And I wouldn't say "girls don't fall for guys like you." I once dated someone that people I knew thought was "ugly." It was sad for me to hear them say that. To me, he was such an attractive, older guy. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Amaya_Papaya said:
Oh, wow. I'm so sorry to hear this for you! And I wouldn't say "girls don't fall for guys like you." I once dated someone that people I knew thought was "ugly." It was sad for me to hear them say that. To me, he was such an attractive, older guy. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
About the only thing I truly learnt in my time camming was this. I suspect it goes for both men and women.
I call it the beauty rule (for camming anyway).... Always choose the one you find most attractive, you can usually be assured that they are one of the most beautiful of people inside too. The average person should never fear approaching someone that makes their heart skip seeing them.

I would add that controlling that insecurity enough to act normal around such a person is difficult. There are some extremely lovely people around many in just as lovely packages.
For myself, translating this into life I could never get past my own insecurities to chase anything other than friendship. Regular beauty is more than enough for me. (I guess to someone truly beautiful, everyone else is regular beauty to them?)

As for 'ugly', all those people of regular beauty, and like myself those you ignore until you get to know them, in my experience you are gambling more, we all risk more personality disorders over our looks I suspect.

Bonjour said:
JimsX said:

You are correct that it is still possible that it could be for real but any reason (the health issues haven't just popped up, she has been mentioning that she is stressed) to ask for more money (don't forget I have already sent her money, not a lot but some) is exactly what I was afraid of.

Like I say, girls like that don't often fall for guys like me. For me I think my wallet is my most appealing feature to her and that is not what I am looking for.

Thank you,

Is it to much to ask for any sort of proof that she is in fact in the hospital? I mean they dont give you paperwork till you check out but if she is there pictures of her could be taken. Simply saying that the situation seems fishy to you and you would like some proof is not to much to ask for. If she is her friend could take some snaps and send them right to you. More than one and it obviously being a hospital setting and her. No excuses accepted.
Damn I had such hope. Dont feel foolish though about it. She did every single thing a legit person with interest would do until now. We all thought so here too and weve seen and heard the stories a billion times before. Hold your head up high Bonjour. You did everything right here.

Would you be able to get a refund on your tickets? If so, then cut your losses and run. If you can't, then I would do what the others said. Just go and have a nice vacation by myself (change the location if you can/want to). She COULD be legit, but it seems extremely unlikely due to her having not worked much. Even if she is sick, most models will find a way to cam while sick if they are close to not paying their bills.

Sounds like she plays a perfect dirty game.

Step 1 - get member interested in her
Step 2 - start chatting very frequently away from cam site
Step 3 - give member hope there is more than digital friendship
Step 4 - invite him to visit, let him book tickets so he is very invested
Step 5 - make up story last minute to extract money from him, now that he is very invested, it is likely he will come through with it...

If you're not willing to straight up cut ties with her and the situation, I'd tell her "friend" that you'll be there next week and will help her take care of things when you arrive. I'm betting there will be a ton of excuses and scrambling at the mention of you still coming and not simply sending money immediately.

AmberCutie said:

Step 5 - make up story last minute to extract money from him, now that he is very invested, it is likely he will come through with it...

If you're not willing to straight up cut ties with her and the situation, I'd tell her "friend" that you'll be there next week and will help her take care of things when you arrive. I'm betting there will be a ton of excuses and scrambling at the mention of you still coming and not simply sending money immediately.

Yeah starting with how rent is due before you get there and it can not be late in any way. Im worried though if he tells her that he will help once there that she may in fact even meet him to try to get it. If its all been lies and a scam she seems to be going pretty far into it so I wouldnt put it past someone.

AmberCutie said:

it's so fucked up, but sounds like this might be what is going on.
I don't know how anyone could do this without feeling guilty about everything, just terrible.

Sending you all the hugs, you did nothing wrong Bonjour

Wow, all thank you very much for all the kind words. I must admit I was expecting more ridicule lol

Tegan asked can I get some proof she is in Hospital - I haven't asked for proof of that to be honest. I asked her friend to send me a pic so I know it wasn't Zoe just pretending to be her friend messaging me, not the greatest proof of course but she obliged.

Her friend Messaged me today while I was at work saying that Zoe is still in hospital hooked up to some machines. It has been over 24hrs in hospital now so if it is true it sounds serious. I know in the UK they wont keep you that long in a bed unless they were worried about something.

I messaged back saying how sad and scared I was. If this is all true I would just feel terrible.

I_Am_Iris asked if I could get a refund - I can get a full refund on the Hotel and a partial refund on the flights. I would lose the taxes on the flight (about 50% in this case as the flights were very cheap). I don't really want to go just for a vacation, it bloody freezing out there at the moment :lol:
You are also right, she could be legit, she may be legit in hospital and Zoe doesn't know that her friend has asked for this help with the rent.

Amber said: "If you're not willing to straight up cut ties with her and the situation, I'd tell her "friend" that you'll be there next week and will help her take care of things when you arrive. I'm betting there will be a ton of excuses and scrambling at the mention of you still coming and not simply sending money immediately."

I am worried about Tegan_Chase's point with this - If I say I will help wen I get there, and this is just a way to extract money then when I do get there I am in the situation I am in now expect there instead of at Home.

I took the afternoon off work to try and clear my head and have a think about all of this but just ended up spending the last hour and a half on the phone to my Granddad trying to explain to him how to use Ebay (I am going over their tomorrow to show him now)

I am basically in a poker situation, I have been re-raised and I need to decide if I fold or go all-in.

Again, thank you everyone

Further update:

So I messaged her friend to tell her that I am going to cancel my trip. Zoe is clearly very ill and she needs a lot of rest at the moment. The last thing I would want is for her to put any undue stress on her trying to entertain me while I am out there.

She messaged me back saying please don’t, Zoe would be devastated, she was really hoping to see me etc…
I mentioned that I am also worried that my emotions are being played with. I have sent money already and I am now being asked for more. Her friend said that Zoe doesn’t even know that she has asked me for this additional monies and if needed she (her friend) will pay me back…

Her friend is saying that Zoe will be devastated if I don't go, she has bought me a Christmas present, she can't stop talking about me, she thinks I am great...

This is a hell of a lot of words I have posted, for anyone who even reads it all wow and thank you.

If she's well enough to talk ABOUT you, she's well enough to talk TO you.

Sounds like a truly sucky situation, sir. I'm assuming you know her real name and which hospital she's allegedly been admitted to. You could theoretically phone the hospital to see which ward she's in. If they tell you there's nobody there with that name, you'll know she's lying, at which point I would set her to ignore on MFC, delete her number from your phone, block her email from your inbox and never look back (I might also send one last email her way filled with salty language and unpleasant sentiment but I can be pretty petty). If they tell you which ward she's in, then you'll know she's telling the truth, and while I wouldn't send her rent money, I'd be sending her a card and some flowers and looking to re-arrange something for when she's well enough :twocents-02cents:

JoleneBrody said:
If she's well enough to talk ABOUT you, she's well enough to talk TO you.

She has mentioned me to her friend before (her friend has been in the room with her when we have talked on Skype so she knows about me). Her friend has her phone because (I think) she cant use it in the hospital.

mynameisbob84 said:
Sounds like a truly sucky situation, sir. I'm assuming you know her real name and which hospital she's allegedly been admitted to. You could theoretically phone the hospital to see which ward she's in. If they tell you there's nobody there with that name, you'll know she's lying, at which point I would set her to ignore on MFC, delete her number from your phone, block her email from your inbox and never look back (I might also send one last email her way filled with salty language and unpleasant sentiment but I can be pretty petty). If they tell you which ward she's in, then you'll know she's telling the truth, and while I wouldn't send her rent money, I'd be sending her a card and some flowers and looking to re-arrange something for when she's well enough :twocents-02cents:

Cheers mate - I of course know her real name, I don't however know the name of the hospital though. Do you think they will talk in English if I called?

Bonjour said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Cheers mate - I of course know her real name, I don't however know the name of the hospital though. Do you think they will talk in English if I called?

You could probably get the name of the hospital from the friend. They'll probably know enough English to be able to tell you whether she's there or not. Google translate can probably help too.

The bullshit keeps issuing forth. I would say you need to stop talking to her "friend" (and I use quotations because I think it's more like "grifting associate".) They've set this emotional trap for you, and you've taken the bait. Don't ask for proof. Don't look for excuses. Cancel the trip. Tell them you will talk to "Zoe" when she's out of hospital, and able to speak to you directly.

You are not responsible for this girl. Break contact.

Once upon a time, there were two very beautiful and very popular cam girls from Russia. One of them even had her own website, which was pretty innovative for Eastern European cam models at the time. They were very good friends. One day, news came that one of them had been in a terrible car accident, with broken bones, facial injuries, and all. There was an appeal for funds to help with her medical bills. There were even photos with bandages on that one model's website.

It turned out that the accident had been a pregnancy. A mutual acquaintance, another perv with whom I still occasionally chat, who happened to be a medical doctor, later commented to me that the bandages had looked pretty sketchy to him, but at the time, he'd been willing to suspend disbelief. We still talk about this elaborate scam, and why these very popular models had gone to these lengths to perpetrate this hoax.

Now, I'm not saying, or even suggesting that kind of thing is what's going on here, just that not everything is always as it seems in cam land.

Bonjour said:
JimsX said:

Thank you,

I don't want to pile on with everyone else stating that she is scamming you, but I do think it's important to emphasis that you have nothing to feel foolish about.
All of us would have fallen for the Faustian bargain she promised. We're all willing to make a wish on that shooting star hoping for the best. You were smart enough to catch yourself before you became too invested, and you should be proud of that, not feel foolish.

I really was hoping for the best when I read your posts, and came out somewhat disappointed, but don't let it bother you too much. It could have been a lot worse. If anything, be proud that you were able to see through the fog of love, most can't. Camsites are sadly littered by the emotional corpses of those that fell for far less.

Reactions: JimsX and Teagan

This situation looks bad news, the patron is how Romanian cam models scam. But I'm a old romantic fool and want to believe in love. Also, I have myself very good experiences with meeting Romanian cam models in real life.

So, don't run away from her, you never know, scale a bit down, tell that you like her but you don't going to support a person financially you have never seen before, don't send money anyhow, and see if contact is restored when she leaves hospital.

Bonjour said:
JickyJuly said:
I would love that, but she cant even pay rent, let alone pay for a flight (apparently). Too much risk at the moment for me to send her the money for the flight.
Really don't send money, you can easily book her tickets yourself on the internet for her and pay with your cc, I have done that a few times. You are both from Europe, flights inside Europa are cheap, suggest a meeting on neutral ground, a weekend together in Paris, Berlin or so. I have done this now a few times, ok ok ok, I did dream before about romantic/erotic meetings, in reality it turned out to be friends meetings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.