AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey it's another one of them posts - Cam she really like me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2014
So yeah, it turns out I am one of those guys that thought I could fall for an online model... lol

Ok, so here is my story. Basically I am still unsure if I am being scammed! (I think I probably am).

I will try to keep the story short:

I talk to a Romanian girl on MFC

We use to chat and spend time together all in the normal way a paying customer would on one of these sites. I was always a customer, she was always a model, this was her job I was only after entertainment and the lines were never blurred. All is good.

One day I notice she is upset and I ask why and she tells me that she is 1 month pregnant and that her boyfriend (who she had mentioned previously) told her that he doesn’t want a child and basically has left and never contacted her again.

I comfort here and we pretty much start talking daily away from MFC then after a while things become more heavy and we start to talk about how we are developing real feelings for each other (real for me, I think it must be fake for her) (God I feel like a complete douche writing this! Lol)

She tells me that her medical insurance has run out and that she needs 270euros for doctors – I then send this money to her (told you I was a douche! I justified it to myself saying that to me I was basically paying for a show which I have done many times before and it is not a lot of money but this is really a major red flag for me).

She thanks me a lot for the money, talks about how I am her saviour.

Now she wants me to come to Romania for a week so we can meet up and figure out if what we feel for each other online can be real.

We chat pretty much daily on Skype and Whatsapp

She is beautiful, I am fat and ugly

I fear if I go out there she will use that time to try and extract further monies from me.
What do you guys think?

Thank you,

Re: Hey it's another one of them posts - Cam she really like

Bonjour said:
So yeah, it turns out I am one of those guys that thought I could fall for an online model... lol

Ok, so here is my story. Basically I am still unsure if I am being scammed! (I think I probably am).

We use to chat and spend time together all in the normal way a paying customer would on one of these sites. I was always a customer, she was always a model, this was her job I was only after entertainment and the lines were never blurred. All is good.

One day I notice she is upset and I ask why and she tells me that she is 1 month pregnant and that her boyfriend (who she had mentioned previously) told her that he doesn’t want a child and basically has left and never contacted her again.

I comfort here and we pretty much start talking daily away from MFC then after a while things become more heavy and we start to talk about how we are developing real feelings for each other (real for me, I think it must be fake for her) (God I feel like a complete douche writing this! Lol)

She tells me that her medical insurance has run out and that she needs 270euros for doctors – I then send this money to her (told you I was a douche! I justified it to myself saying that to me I was basically paying for a show which I have done many times before and it is not a lot of money but this is really a major red flag for me).

Now she wants me to come to Romania for a week so we can meet up and figure out if what we feel for each other online can be real.

I fear if I go out there she will use that time to try and extract further monies from me.
What do you guys think?

Thank you,

You didn't specify, is she asking you money for the trip to meet you?
If so, I'd be cynical and say: be highly on your guard and yes, you are probably being scammed. There really isn't enough info here to be sure of course.
If she is coming to visit you on her dime, then it doesn't sound like it to me.

Why don't you go visit her instead?

Reactions: Bonjour

ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:

What do you guys think?

Thank you,

You didn't specify, is she asking you money for the trip to meet you?
If so, I'd be cynical and say: be highly on your guard and yes, you are probably being scammed. There really isn't enough info here to be sure of course.
If she is coming to visit you on her dime, then it doesn't sound like it to me.

Why don't you go visit her instead?

I would be going to Romania to visit her, she has given me her address although I would stay in a hotel. I would pay for myself to visit her. she has said she would love to come and visit me but doesn't have the money to do that.

She hasn't asked for any money for me to visit her, I would just be paying for myself. I'm worried that when I go out there she will use that time to ask for money from me for whatever reason.

Reactions: ACFFAN69

Bonjour said:
I would be going to Romania to visit her, she has given me her address although I would stay in a hotel. I would pay for myself to visit her. she has said she would love to come and visit me but doesn't have the money to do that.

She hasn't asked for any money for me to visit her, I would just be paying for myself. I'm worried that when I go out there she will use that time to ask for money from me for whatever reason.

I'd go for it, at worst it's a good reason to travel! :thumbleft:
I think you also might be a little hard on yourself and seem to have self-esteem issues. You should at least give her a chance I think.

But again be vigilant.

ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:
I think you also might be a little hard on yourself and seem to have self-esteem issues. You should at least give her a chance I think.

But again be vigilant.

I am seriously tempted. It won't cost me that much to go out there, it is only a 3hr flight, the hotel she recommended is close to her and very cheap (almost too cheap, I would prefer a better hotel, but the ones I have told her about she said are too far away) I really don't get how a model could genuinely find me attractive. I am only 6 years older then her but I am 4 stone (50lbs) over weight (which I am determined to lose) but it is a serious amount and not attractive at all. Because of that I just think she must have an ulterior motive

Reactions: ACFFAN69

Bonjour said:
ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:

But again be vigilant.

I am seriously tempted. It won't cost me that much to go out there, it is only a 3hr flight, the hotel she recommended is close to her and very cheap (almost too cheap, I would prefer a better hotel, but the ones I have told her about she said are too far away) I really don't get how a model could genuinely find me attractive. I am only 6 years older then her but I am 4 stone (50lbs) over weight (which I am determined to lose) but it is a serious amount and not attractive at all. Because of that I just think she must have an ulterior motive

While it's obviously wise to have a healthy skepticism about this, I don't think you should be so self-deprecating. Not everybody needs to date a dude with 6-pack abs, ya know? I just mean, regardless of whether she has ulterior motives, please realize not all your self-worth is on the outside.

I mean, we don't want to start talking about leagues and all that. ;)

I'd use it as a good excuse to travel, and I hope that she has the best of intentions. :)

Bonjour said:
ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:

But again be vigilant.

Even if she does you will always end up wondering "what if?", if you don't go.
Better to have loved and lost, then not loved at all, right?!

Bonjour said:
ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:

But again be vigilant.

Add in this thought... you meet, it goes well, then what? Can it really work?

If the answer is yes then it is worth exploring.
Keep in mind the risks, you want someone genuine, it is easy for either one of you to fool themselves, especially online and with this kind of friendship.

CharlotteLace said:
Bonjour said:
ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:

But again be vigilant.

While it's obviously wise to have a healthy skepticism about this, I don't think you should be so self-deprecating. Not everybody needs to date a dude with 6-pack abs, ya know? I just mean, regardless of whether she has ulterior motives, please realize not all your self-worth is on the outside.

I'd use it as a good excuse to travel, and I hope that she has the best of intentions. :)

Agreed. Go and meet her. At worst she asks for money and you say no and it's over. Then you spend some time in Romania looking at castles and history and museums. Not to shabby a deal.

We tell guys all the time here who come and say they are in love but wonder if it's a scam that it probably is if the girl is not offering to meet up and asking to do so. In your case she is asking and offering. Book the trip and book a hotel and just go and see her but plan for things to go either good or bad. You should do that when meeting anyone offline though so i'm sure I dont even need to say that.

CharlotteLace said:
Bonjour said:
ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:

Thank you - I do like to travel and it would be an excuse to visit a country I have never visited before.

I am surprised by the reactions I am getting here, I would have thought every reply would be "dude are you bloody crazy? What are you thinking?" The reaction has been surprisingly positive.

I personally don't think I have too much self-esteem issues, I am just realistic this is the world we live in. It's cool, that's fine but hot women with ugly guys (or vice-versa) when you see that who doesn't think that their is normally an ulterior motive going on?

In the UK there is a saying "So Debbie, what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels"

I suppose if the worst comes to the worst, Romania has good beer right?

Teagan_Chase said:
CharlotteLace said:
Bonjour said:
ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:
Agreed. Go and meet her. At worst she asks for money and you say no and it's over. Then you spend some time in Romania looking at castles and history and museums. Not to shabby a deal.

We tell guys all the time here who come and say they are in love but wonder if it's a scam that it probably is if the girl is not offering to meet up and asking to do so. In your case she is asking and offering. Book the trip and book a hotel and just go and see her but plan for things to go either good or bad. You should do that when meeting anyone offline though so i'm sure I dont even need to say that.

Thank you - I signed up here to really be talked out of going because in my head I just can't see this ending the way I want, but you are all right, at worst I have a holiday and at best, who knows....

Thank you again.

ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:
ACFFAN69 said:
Bonjour said:
Even if she does you will always end up wondering "what if?", if you don't go.
Better to have loved and lost, then not loved at all, right?!

You are of course correct, they do say you regret the things in life you don't do more then the things in life you wish you did do.

wow, this is really a positive board, I am super surprised by this

I've just realised I have seriously messed up with the way that I have formatted the quote reply's... Whoops, sorry. lol

Bonjour said:
Thank you - I do like to travel and it would be an excuse to visit a country I have never visited before.

I am surprised by the reactions I am getting here, I would have thought every reply would be "dude are you bloody crazy? What are you thinking?" The reaction has been surprisingly positive.

I think a big difference between you, and a lot of posts we see, is that there can be a clear-cut resolution for you if you follow through.

Typical post: "I've given x model thousands of dollars, she says she loves me, but won't give me her phone number. But I love her! Should I keep throwing money at her? :icon-cry: "

You: "I've given her a bit of money, but it was a reasonable amount and I wanted to help. She wants me to meet her. I'm skeptical but considering it, and I have an exit strategy. I'm worried she'll try to get more money out of me, though."

By being aware of that last bit, I think you have a good head on your shoulders and will pick up on any clues she's not legitimate. You're not naive about this, and I think that helps a lot for your perspective on the matter.

I dated a Romanian guy for a couple years. He moved to the US with his family. He was born and raised there and did love it. It has a rich history and many places to see and visit. I dont know about the beer though :)
But that's exactly how you have to look at it. If you go and it's bad then so what. Walk away and enjoy the trip. Or if she's game to be friends then you have someone to go hang out at good places with. If she wants more then even better. Go explore.

CharlotteLace said:
Bonjour said:

I think a big difference between you, and a lot of posts we see, is that there can be a clear-cut resolution for you if you follow through.

Typical post: "I've given x model thousands of dollars, she says she loves me, but won't give me her phone number. But I love her! Should I keep throwing money at her? :icon-cry: "

You: "I've given her a bit of money, but it was a reasonable amount and I wanted to help. She wants me to meet her. I'm skeptical but considering it, and I have an exit strategy. I'm worried she'll try to get more money out of me, though."

By being aware of that last bit, I think you have a good head on your shoulders and will pick up on any clues she's not legitimate. You're not naive about this, and I think that helps a lot for your perspective on the matter.

Thank you.

I do certainly have to be aware of that last bit and have that exit strategy in mind and be prepared to follow it through if required. This experience with her so far has been very positive, and I would love for it to continue to be positive. I just fear the negative, the negative seems more realistic to me but that fear is a fact of life which I have to accept and be strong enough to deal with.

And I am strong enough to deal with it!

Bonjour said:
the hotel she recommended is close to her and very cheap (almost too cheap, I would prefer a better hotel, but the ones I have told her about she said are too far away)
There's something about this that's a bit red-flaggy for me. If I were you I would go but I would find a hotel that seems more suitable even if it's a bit of a public transit/cab/rental car jaunt away... There's something about the line, "Almost too cheap - I would prefer a better hotel" that feels like the preface to the story of how you got your kidneys stolen in Romania.

I'm not actually suggesting she's in the business of black market organ theft, I'm sure she's lovely and from the sounds of it she wants to provide you a hotel option that's not going to break the bank and that's very considerate of her. On the other hand if things go well it's gonna be hard to get your groove on in an shitty/substandard hotel room that you're not comfortable in... and on the other OTHER hand the hotel might be uber-sketchy and demand you hand over your passport to ensure you don't "try and skip out on the bill/destroy property", and it's all a set up to steal your organs. :twocents-02cents:

Teagan_Chase said:
I dated a Romanian guy for a couple years. He moved to the US with his family. He was born and raised there and did love it. It has a rich history and many places to see and visit. I dont know about the beer though :)
But that's exactly how you have to look at it. If you go and it's bad then so what. Walk away and enjoy the trip. Or if she's game to be friends then you have someone to go hang out at good places with. If she wants more then even better. Go explore.

I definitely need this positivity in my life more often! This is like a free motivational talk :-D

It would seem from everyone that I can / should certainly do this and it could have much more positives then negatives overall

Thank you.

Reactions: Teagan

AmyLemon said:
Bonjour said:
the hotel she recommended is close to her and very cheap (almost too cheap, I would prefer a better hotel, but the ones I have told her about she said are too far away)
There's something about this that's a bit red-flaggy for me. If I were you I would go but I would find a hotel that seems more suitable even if it's a bit of a public transit/cab/rental car jaunt away... There's something about the line, "Almost too cheap - I would prefer a better hotel" that feels like the preface to the story of how you got your kidneys stolen in Romania.

I'm not actually suggesting she's in the business of black market organ theft, I'm sure she's lovely and from the sounds of it she wants to provide you a hotel option that's not going to break the bank and that's very considerate of her. On the other hand if things go well it's gonna be hard to get your groove on in an shitty/substandard hotel room that you're not comfortable in... and on the other OTHER hand the hotel might be uber-sketchy and demand you hand over your passport to ensure you don't "try and skip out on the bill/destroy property", and it's all a set up to steal your organs. :twocents-02cents:

The hotel itself has a very good rating on trip adviser, clean but basic seems to be the overall reaction. There are just some hotels more in the centre of the city that look amazing and very reasonably priced, like 5 star hotels for £55 a night! But she lives more on the outskirts which is where this hotel is located.

I am now sh*tting my pants though that I am going to come home with only 1 kidney!!

Bonjour said:
The hotel itself has a very good rating on trip adviser, clean but basic seems to be the overall reaction. There are just some hotels more in the centre of the city that look amazing and very reasonably priced, like 5 star hotels for £55 a night! But she lives more on the outskirts which is where this hotel is located.

I am now sh*tting my pants though that I am going to come home with only 1 kidney!!

Haha no I was definitely not trying to freak you out or dissuade you from making the journey with irrational organ theft fear mongering :lol: , I think you should go on this trip! I just know icky hotels are a huge bummer but it doesn't sound like that's the case.

As long as you're making the journey you might as well go full tourist and stay at a few different hotels in different places. Even if you make the most convenient hotel to her your "home base" during your stay nothing is really stopping you from packing an overnight bag and heading into the city center for a night to check out the local scene (especially at those prices). Hopefully she'll be available to hang out during your stay but obviously a girls gotta work so there might be times where you're just bored and waiting for her to finish up with her schedule obligations and you shouldn't hesitate to strike out on your own and do some exploring. I'm sure she'd be supportive of that too, there's nothing worse than having a friend make the effort to visit you but you can't get out of work/get off school/not take your granny to her doctors appointment/whatever and you feel bad for not being totally available to entertain your guest... It would not please her to know you traveled all that way only to watch cable in the hotel for hours a day waiting for her to get off work and grab lunch, it's actually much sexier if you make plans to entertain yourself and take some of the tour-guide pressure off of her.

I'm-jus-sayin that I know the purpose of the trip is to meet up with your lady love and see if you click but from a purely "Adventure Travel" perspective you should definitely make an effort to experience the local culture outside of the 'burbs too. Then, even if you figure out there's no spark between you at least you'll still have good travel experience!

AmyLemon said:
Bonjour said:

Haha no I was definitely not trying to freak you out or dissuade you from making the journey with irrational organ theft fear mongering :lol: , I think you should go on this trip! I just know icky hotels are a huge bummer but it doesn't sound like that's the case.

As long as you're making the journey you might as well go full tourist and stay at a few different hotels in different places. Even if you make the most convenient hotel to her your "home base" during your stay nothing is really stopping you from packing an overnight bag and heading into the city center for a night to check out the local scene (especially at those prices). Hopefully she'll be available to hang out during your stay but obviously a girls gotta work so there might be times where you're just bored and waiting for her to finish up with her schedule obligations and you shouldn't hesitate to strike out on your own and do some exploring. I'm sure she'd be supportive of that too, there's nothing worse than having a friend make the effort to visit you but you can't get out of work/get off school/not take your granny to her doctors appointment/whatever and you feel bad for not being totally available to entertain your guest... It would not please her to know you traveled all that way only to watch cable in the hotel for hours a day waiting for her to get off work and grab lunch, it's actually much sexier if you make plans to entertain yourself and take some of the tour-guide pressure off of her.

I'm-jus-sayin that I know the purpose of the trip is to meet up with your lady love and see if you click but from a purely "Adventure Travel" perspective you should definitely make an effort to experience the local culture outside of the 'burbs too. Then, even if you figure out there's no spark between you at least you'll still have good travel experience!

Thank you - This certainly seems to be the general consensus and is going to be how I play it. There are plenty of things to do and explore in the city and I am more then happy to do them even on my own while I am out there.

I have gone from sceptical (is this only going to be about money) to nervous (what if she doesn't like me) to petrified (what do you mean Doc I now only have 1 kidney) to finally sceptically excited (feck it, let's do it, you only live once) in about an hour. Talk about a swing in emotions!

You may be pleased to know I have now stopped googling "ways to prevent kidney theft"

If she does end up working and does cum shows, and if you do decide to watch her live off cam while she does it, and she doesn't mind someone watching on cam giving minor suggestions while she is doing it, I may know a guy that is interested in that sorta thing so send me a PM on the details of the date/time!

Just throwing it out there. My uhhh... friend... would be interested! :whistle:

Reactions: Bonjour

Bonjour said:
You may be pleased to know I have now stopped googling "ways to prevent kidney theft"

No, this is important information and everyone should be aware and do their due diligence!
Sf6asVd.jpg

CAN PREVENT KIDNEY THEFT

ACFFAN69 said:
If she does end up working and does cum shows, and if you do decide to watch her live off cam while she does it, and she doesn't mind someone watching on cam giving minor suggestions while she is doing it, I may know a guy that is interested in that sorta thing so send me a PM on the details of the date/time!

Just throwing it out there. My uhhh... friend... would be interested! :whistle:

Ok, this just made me LOL

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Teagan

Ok, I just want to say thank you everyone. It was very appreciated to get everyone's opinion - I was genuinely surprised by the reaction I got, I was convinced it would have been the opposite to what I received. I am going to go and I will let you all know either the good or the bad after my visit.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Teagan

Two penneth....

1) Plan your trip in advance. Seriously... arriving with just the name of a hotel and not a clue what to do is retarded :p I think any of the guys who've got burned (that I've heard about) just turn up and expect everything to magically fall into place. However, that's linked to (4) as well.

2) Have a fall back plan and be flexible.

So you may book flights, 3 days return, do 3 nights in that hotel? But I'd book 2 (max)... and then I'd be ready, at the drop of a hat to miss the return flight and just book another single a week later. I did this in Italy - turned a conference into an extra 6 day travel down Italy via Florence and Rome. Spur of the moment - used a computer to book a hostel in another city that night, walked to the train station and got on a train (missing my return flight).

Best.
Decision.
Ever.

(if you've been to those cities, you'd understand why) - and it can be fun. I shared a train carriage with a Russian and an Indian priest - it was hilarious. Even better were the old ladies knitting on the way to Rome who tried to talk to me and show me how to knit :D I bought a flight back to the UK once I was in Rome - only cost £60 i think. Brilliant!

If you do a week's return flight, book 2 nights in that hotel and leave the next 5 empty - to be decided... This links to (3). You can go visit the sites!

Of course, the dream scenario, you get company for those 5 days (platonic or otherwise). Maybe you'll have to book two rooms if you do, maybe not. But... I'd say this is not the sort of thing that'll happen often so don't be afraid to spend a little to get that personal guide (if its offered).

3) Research how to travel and get around. Things to look out for, where's best for tourist stuff etc. Find sights to see, places to stay. But... trains, cities, how much are taxi's generally (to avoid being ripped off - which happens).

4) Go there to be a friend and be pleasantly surprised if it develops into more. If you're going there hoping to score... well, maybe you will. But if that is your goal then perhaps you'll be disappointed (see (1) for same reason) and should really reconsider whether you should be going.

Bonjour said:

To be honest, if I was going to go to all this trouble to get someone to travel to my country, I'd go for both kidneys, just to avoid having to deal with the posts on ACF calling me a "scamming kidney whore".

Sevrin said:
Bonjour said:

To be honest, if I was going to go to all this trouble to get someone to travel to my country, I'd go for both kidneys, just to avoid having to deal with the posts on ACF calling me a "scamming kidney whore".

I know that it is funny to say things like that, but remember: When it comes to meeting in real life, all the security concerns the model has...the member <even male> should have as well. One never knows what the model has planned, and if she has someone helping her accomplish this. Sounds odd to say...but have ya seen the movie "Sex Drive"?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and hapa74

This kind of scares me, but the fact that it's only a 3 hour flight it might be worth giving things a try.

I say go with your gut feeling. What is it telling you to do?

If you go, I would suggest promising yourself ahead of time what you will do if she asks you for more money. Will you say no? Or I'll only give her X amount of $. Whatever, just so you decide before you get more emotions/feelings involved.

Make sure that you also make the hotel reservations yourself just to be safe.

Also, if you go... can you keep us updated???? :pray:

I agree with Kylie. OP, please report back, yeah?

Assuming you come back... preferably with both your kidneys. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.