AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey Neighbor!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
My name's Crazy Dave, but you can just call me Crazy Dave.

Attachments

• 987769-crazy_dave_large.jpg
    987769-crazy_dave_large.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 267
Crazy Dave picks awful seeds for my repeat trips through adventure mode. What a douche. Does he even know how to kill zombies?!

AmberCutie said:
Crazy Dave picks awful seeds for my repeat trips through adventure mode. What a douche. Does he even know how to kill zombies?!

The man wears a cooking pan on his head. Do you really need to ask this question? :lol:

Cypher_17 said:
Neighbour*
Because everyone in the world speaks the same language and no regional changes have ever been made.
That or regional differences over thousands of years is the whole reason multiple languages exist and it's only logical that a similar function would continue to this day. God forbid the English or Canadians don't need a translator to read Beowulf (You still spell it wulf right?). At least the English still hate the Welsh.

That said:
SMASH IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT HARVEY!

Keithy said:
Cypher_17 said:
Neighbour*
Because everyone in the world speaks the same language and no regional changes have ever been made.
That or regional differences over thousands of years is the whole reason multiple languages exist and it's only logical that a similar function would continue to this day. God forbid the English or Canadians don't need a translator to read Beowulf (You still spell it wulf right?). At least the English still hate the Welsh.

That said:

English was perfectly fine, you just changed the spelling because it was too hard. Also Beowulf is a nordic name, thus a nordic spelling.

Cypher_17 said:
Keithy said:
Cypher_17 said:
Neighbour*

That said:

English was perfectly fine, you just changed the spelling because it was too hard. Also Beowulf is a nordic name, thus a nordic spelling.

Because language never changes. I get it. This, having been written in English, is understandable to the modern English speaker.

I disagree with color being easier to spell than colour and stand by regional differences and diversion of language. PS. The original endings were -or (latin) or -ur (french) and the -our ending was added later after the Norman Conquest. Some British scholars since the 16th and 17th centuries have insisted that Latin words should correctly spelled with the -or ending (because that's how they've ALWAYS been spelled) where the Anglo-French should retain the -our (because that's their root, despite the change). So you could say that certain American English words are properly Latin roots, where as the British English (and often Commonwealth) are rooted in Latin but have changed to an Anglo-French variant. So I don't think there's a right or wrong (because to me, it is obvious that languages change over time), but if you want to assign someone as right, I would have to go with the one that's most true to the root. Which means even Anglo-French words should lose the -our and return to the -ur ending.
Of course this root is why words such as Honour will be seen next to Honorific (a Latin Suffix, not freely attachable to English words)

Why'd I'd hand you that wall-nut?
BECAUSE I'M CRAAAAAZY.
Now bowl me a good one!

Attachments

• p1.png
    p1.png
    182 KB · Views: 136
Say what you will about Crazy Dave, but he has the best twiddydinkies around.

And I think he's on to something with that pot on his head. Think of Buckethead Zombie. That bastard has some SERIOUS armor rating on that bucket of his. :shock:

Now that I have Plants vs Zombies, FUCK THIS GUY he picks the worst goddam seeds for adventure mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.