AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey new MFC cam girls, listen up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2019
I am a dude in my late 20's and have been viewing cams for years now. This is specificly aimed at MFC because I don't frequent other sites often enough to comment. I am your target audience. I know what men want. I am horny literally every day 24/7. I know what you are doing wrong.

If you haven't started MFC yet and want to know how to get viewers and retain them, listen up. Here are some tips and useful information:
  1. When our favourite models aren't online what we do to find new models is filter the homepage to only show models that are 3 days or newer. This is incredibly important. It means you have 3 days to make an impression or you are fucked. Really. 3 days to get a steady flow of fans to bookmark you ASAP so you have people join your room the next time you log in. During this time don't set your token goals to outrages out of touch with reality amounts. I have seen so many girls with "it" that could have done so well only to be lost in the abyss on page 23 the next time they log in because they didn't get a viewer base.
  2. DO NOT GO PRIVATE OR DO ANY GROUP SHOWS DURING THESE 3 DAYS. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. You want as many people to know you exist during these 3 days as possible. The default does list the newest for 7 days, but we change it to show 3.
  3. Guys sort the homepage by the number of people in the room. I couldn't give a flying fuck what your rank is. Ranks mean jack shit. I am here to jerk off and if the #1 ranked girl is sitting around begging for tokens ya IDGAF I can't jerk off to that. Rooms where shit is going down has a lot of viewers.
  4. We make it so that the homepage has animations updating every 15 seconds so we can see which models rooms to click on.
  5. Thinking of going non-nude? Don't. It is literally pointless and you will make pennies. There are zero successful non-nude models and don't even start with Kickaz. Just google her name and you can see her naked tits and all.
*Edit in progress*

I am a dude in my late 20's and have been viewing cams for years now. This is specificly aimed at MFC because I don't frequent other sites often enough to comment. I am your target audience. I know what men want. I am horny literally every day 24/7. I know what you are doing wrong.

If you haven't started MFC yet and want to know how to get viewers and retain them, listen up. Here are some tips and useful information:
  1. When our favourite models aren't online what we do to find new models is filter the homepage to only show models that are 3 days or newer. This is incredibly important. It means you have 3 days to make an impression or you are fucked. Really. 3 days to get a steady flow of fans to bookmark you ASAP so you have people join your room the next time you log in. During this time don't set your token goals to outrageous out of touch with reality prices. I have seen so many girls with the "it" factor that could have done so well only to be lost in the abyss on page 23 the next time they log in because they didn't get a viewer base. Guess what happens? No one knows they exist because we literally cannot find you among the thousands of online models. We use our bookmarked models to jump around rooms, visit the new model page, and view the homepage sorted by # of viewers. That's it.
  2. DO NOT GO PRIVATE OR DO ANY GROUP SHOWS DURING THESE 3 DAYS. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. You want as many people to know you exist during these 3 days as possible. The default does list the newest models for 7 days, but we change it to show 3.
    1. Another important note about these 3 days is that they may in fact be cumulative time spent online until it equals 72 hours. I have seen many models make an account, I bookmark them, they disappear for months, then comes back online for only the second time and still have a "new model" tag on their account.
    2. I have recently come accross a fine ass woman who knows she has "it" and we know it as well. She has taught me a new technique upon studying her more. She signed up yesterday, but has since only logged in three times for 30 minutes each. I assume she knows the new tag is important and is exploiting it, as she should. Logging in for many many many days <1 hour each will get her maximum exposure so people bookmark her and gets her a fan base.
  3. Guys sort the homepage by the number of people in the room. I couldn't give a flying fuck what your rank is. Ranks mean jack shit. I am here to jerk off and if the #1 ranked girl is sitting around begging for tokens ya IDGAF I can't jerk off to that. Rooms where shit is going down have a lot of viewers and is where I want to be.
  4. We make it so that the homepage has animations updating every 15 seconds so we can see which models rooms to click on. Don't be sitting there doing nothing or have the cam pointed at a wall. Tease. Literally do anything but nothing even if no one is tipping. Again it is all about making sure people know you exist. It is critical.
  5. Thinking of going non-nude? Don't. It is literally pointless and you will make pennies. There are zero successful non-nude models and don't even start with Kickaz. Just google her name, in quotations for better results, and you can see her naked tits and all.
  6. Back to token prices. You need a fan base before you can jack up the prices. That new model I mentioned above sure she is a solid 10/10 and everyone knows it, but guess what. She is charging ridiculous amounts of tokens for a flash (1500+) or anything else you can think of. Change the light colour in her room? 50 tokens. Smile? 10 tokens. The luxury to take her group? Guess what. You need to have a minimum of 10 people ready and all have tipped 2,500 beforehand to be a member of her club, and only then you have to tip 2,000 tokens just for her to accept the group show. Literally what the fuck? Don't do this. It doesn't work. What you should be doing during these first few days is set your prices sub 100. I say this to so many new models. Would you rather make 2,000 tokens once or 50 tokens 60 times? If you have 10 viewers you can't be asking for 1,000 token goals. Makes zero sense. Remember your thumbnail on the homepage is a live updating image of your cam room and is being used to judge if men should click on your room. If you aren't hitting your token goals or getting tipped still play around and have fun.
  7. Guests and Basics. DO NOT BAN THEM YOU IDIOTS. HOLY FUCK. So many guys tell models to ban them which is the wrong way to handle it. Each guest and basic counts as +1 to your total view count. Remember guys are sorting the homepage by the amount of viewers. You need every single one of them. Have an asshole in your room? Right click their name and mute them. Easy.
    1. While on this topic do not mute all guests and basics even if premium members tell you to. They bring rooms to life and talk amongst each other and interact. You are a new model. Your room chat will most likely be filled 90% by these fucks in your first few days. As soon as you disable their ability to interact with you, you will lose viewers. I cannot stress how important it is that you need every viewers during these crucial days.
  8. Cam recordings posted online/screenshoots. Guess what. You are on the internet streaming. You are there forever. Guys can easily whip out a phone and take a video or pic of their computer screen. Actually it is easier than that as any computer can easily record their screens. If it can be viewed online it can be duplicated without permission. It gets even better. Every single big streaming site has every single show copied and posted online minutes after it finishes airing. Bots do this work and there are many big sites. Two main ones that stick our for me are sweetcams.me for MFC vids and rec-tube.com for Chaturbate. These sites do not give a fuck about your DMCA complaints and will ignore them. You are online for basically forever. Any show that you do publicly is now cemented in the internet tube sites and torrents. Just live with it and if this doesn't sound like a good time to you, then camming isn't for you.
    1. There are sites that record any username changes you make and have a history of it. Doing this will not prevent you from being found online.

Last edited:

All joking aside, there are a couple of worthy points in here, but also a LOT of subjective opinions that are not the general consensus among cam viewers.

have been viewing cams for years now.
The ultimate question is how much have you spent on mfc in those years? Because of it isn’t much, then your opinions are worthless.

Spoken like a true broke bitch.

HEY NEW MFC GIRLS - Get verified on ACF so you can get real advice from actual models who work in the industry and can guide and cheer you on through successful camming, clip making, and phone sex services.

Guys like OP up there aren't trying to help you reach success, they are trying to get free content out of you.

1. When our favourite models aren't online what we do to find new models is filter the homepage to only show models that are 3 days or newer. This is incredibly important. It means you have 3 days to make an impression or you are fucked. Really. 3 days to get a steady flow of fans to bookmark you ASAP so you have people join your room the next time you log in. During this time don't set your token goals to outrages out of touch with reality amounts. I have seen so many girls with "it" that could have done so well only to be lost in the abyss on page 23 the next time they log in because they didn't get a viewer base.
  2. DO NOT GO PRIVATE OR DO ANY GROUP SHOWS DURING THESE 3 DAYS. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. You want as many people to know you exist during these 3 days as possible. The default does list the newest for 7 days, but we change it to show 3.
  3. Guys sort the homepage by the number of people in the room. I couldn't give a flying fuck what your rank is. Ranks mean jack shit. I am here to jerk off and if the #1 ranked girl is sitting around begging for tokens ya IDGAF I can't jerk off to that. Rooms where shit is going down has a lot of viewers.
  4. We make it so that the homepage has animations updating every 15 seconds so we can see which models rooms to click on.
  5. Thinking of going non-nude? Don't. It is literally pointless and you will make pennies. There are zero successful non-nude models and don't even start with Kickaz. Just google her name and you can see her naked tits and all.
*Edit in progress*

I have been a member on MFC for over 10 years.... Now I am also a cam model so I can answer this from both sides

1) While you may filter models to the new status for 3 days, I never have so this is just something that you do (I am sure some others do to but for every member that does there will be one who dosnt)

2)The model should absolutely take shows in the first 3 days, shes there to make money, you wanna see her then get in on the action there is nothing stopping you joining in, and if shes that popular that your worried members wont see her online then it sounds like shes doing pretty ok to me anyway. also who is this we you keep referring to?

3) I actually have mine set random... so again, this is just your preference not something that all members do.

"Rooms where shit is going down has a lot of viewers." you sure your not just a freeloader looking for free shows? that line sure does make it sound that way. You know models dont get paid by the viewer count right, so the viewer count means jack to a model, it's the token count that matters if you want shit going down it's really simple to make that happen.

4) again who the hell is this we? I dont have my homepage set to animations every 15 seconds, I have mine set to max which is more like every second. So yeah, again, just your preference.

5) There's actually a bunch of successful non nude models, ever heard of twitch? no nudity and girls are still making bank, how about CFNM? thats a huge fetish, there's a lot more to camming than a model just getting themselves off, if that was the case the member base in the room would change every couple of minutes, they wouldn't be spending hours in a single cam room. It is true that non nude models will have a much harder time in becoming successful but it dosnt mean it's not possibule if they are doing the right things in marketing themselves.

6)This one I kind of agree on, having crazy super high goals for things like a flash (1500) as you say, it's high but if that's what she wants for that action then guess what, that's what your gonna have to pay if you want it to happen, but I disagree that everything should be under 100. You dont know what she needs to make in order to meet her minimum required (rent, bills etc) but realistic goals would make sense.

7) This one is a mute point as we already covered that not everyone sorts their page this way.

8)Guests and basics get muted because what they contribute to the room is normally "open boobs bb" "show pussy bb" , personally I would mute the guests and leave the basics open to get the guests to sign up for a basic account, it's getting them one step closer to a paid account but thats just me.

9) While it's true that the bot sites post up recordings after almost every show, when those pages stop receiving traffic they eventually start getting taken down, could be months, could be years after it was posted. They eventually take them down because disk space costs money, if no one is interacting with that content then why pay to keep it there. They remove the content that is no longer being viewed to make room for the new content. Thats not to say that it's not available in some obscure website or on someones computer after its been taken down, just a fact that eventually the screen cap sites over write that data. TBH I am not entirely sure what your point was about this? the dmca logo's people put on their cams? if so then yea, they are pointless pretty much.

9) While it's true that the bot sites post up recordings after almost every show, when those pages stop receiving traffic they eventually start getting taken down, could be months, could be years after it was posted. They eventually take them down because disk space costs money, if no one is interacting with that content then why pay to keep it there. They remove the content that is no longer being viewed to make room for the new content. Thats not to say that it's not available in some obscure website or on someones computer after its been taken down, just a fact that eventually the screen cap sites over write that data. TBH I am not entirely sure what your point was about this? the dmca logo's people put on their cams? if so then yea, they are pointless pretty much.

This is actually a means for freeloaders and abusive/manipulative members to manipulate new models. They will take great pains to point out that "tHe InTeRnEt Iz FoReVuRrrrr." (At the same time, he's probably feeding the model some BS about how she's "so special" and "the best model I've seen in the years I've been here" and "the reason I decided to come back to the site." All the other girls are just in it for the money, but she's a true gem. Abusers alienate their victims early.)

This guy is just spilling the cold hard truth, right? Gotta get used to the fact that anyone can find her. Might as well just go all out, give him what he wants. He's paying right? Except, he's not. Or, if he is, he's paying a fraction of what the model's time and efforts are worth. But she doesn't know that because she doesn't peruse the models only forums to know better. She's probably scared to reach out, or unsure if she fits in.

This makes it easier and easier for abusers to cross boundary lines, because they've been able to blur them so well. When the model tries to go back and reaffirm her boundaries and set herself forward again, these abusive guys will act like she's crazy, like she's suddenly doing things to spite them, like she thinks she's "sUdDeNlY tOo GoOd FoR tHe OrIgInAl FaNs." This is inherently narcissistic abusive behavior. They are, at this point, banking on the model feeling bad and just going with the flow and continuing to give them free content or emotional labor or some sort of control over them and their business. This does not benefit the model, this only benefits the abuser.

How do you know this, Jane?

Because it happened to me. It's happened to all of us. It's bullshit. It needs to stop.

This is actually a means for freeloaders and abusive/manipulative members to manipulate new models. They will take great pains to point out that "tHe InTeRnEt Iz FoReVuRrrrr." (At the same time, he's probably feeding the model some BS about how she's "so special" and "the best model I've seen in the years I've been here" and "the reason I decided to come back to the site." All the other girls are just in it for the money, but she's a true gem. Abusers alienate their victims early.)

This guy is just spilling the cold hard truth, right? Gotta get used to the fact that anyone can find her. Might as well just go all out, give him what he wants. He's paying right? Except, he's not. Or, if he is, he's paying a fraction of what the model's time and efforts are worth. But she doesn't know that because she doesn't peruse the models only forums to know better. She's probably scared to reach out, or unsure if she fits in.

This makes it easier and easier for abusers to cross boundary lines, because they've been able to blur them so well. When the model tries to go back and reaffirm her boundaries and set herself forward again, these abusive guys will act like she's crazy, like she's suddenly doing things to spite them, like she thinks she's "sUdDeNlY tOo GoOd FoR tHe OrIgInAl FaNs." This is inherently narcissistic abusive behavior. They are, at this point, banking on the model feeling bad and just going with the flow and continuing to give them free content or emotional labor or some sort of control over them and their business. This does not benefit the model, this only benefits the abuser.

How do you know this, Jane?

Because it happened to me. It's happened to all of us. It's bullshit. It needs to stop.

That makes sense, I had to deal with the "you think your too good for us" when I initially put my prices up, told them if they dont think I am worth the token amounts I am charging then they are welcome to leave. (it wasnt even that my prices went up, it was just that my shows got more structured, so they couldnt tip for naked if the goal was shirt off etc unless they cleard that goal and the goals leading up to what they wanted). I think being on mfc for so long I had kind of a head start when it comes to the scams since I saw a lot of guys trying them before I became a model.

Guests and Basics. DO NOT BAN THEM YOU IDIOTS. HOLY FUCK. So many guys tell models to ban them which is the wrong way to handle it. Each guest and basic counts as +1 to your total view count. Remember guys are sorting the homepage by the amount of viewers. You need every single one of them. Have an asshole in your room? Right click their name and mute them. Easy.
  1. While on this topic do not mute all guests and basics even if premium members tell you to. They bring rooms to life and talk amongst each other and interact. You are a new model. Your room chat will most likely be filled 90% by these fucks in your first few days. As soon as you disable their ability to interact with you, you will lose viewers. I cannot stress how important it is that you need every viewers during these crucial days.

You sound like a salty guest/basic viewer my dude.

And also one of those idiots who thinks that everyone has the same preferences he does and that everyone uses the site the exact same way. News flash: that is incorrect.

DO NOT BAN THEM YOU IDIOTS. HOLY FUCK.

As an extra help to the models this statement is aimed at please can you identify yourself whenever you enter their room so they do not act like an idiot and ban you.

;)

I am a dude in my late 20's I am your target audience. I know what men want. I am horny literally every day 24/7. I know what you are doing wrong.

Guys in their 20s are rarely a good target audience on mfc. I've been camming on mfc successfully for nearly 9 years now and the ppl that consistently pay my paycheck are men 35-60

So, just because you're 20 and horny everyday doesn't make you a target market. It makes you a side hustle.

My target "guy" is not someone who is horny everyday it's a guy who is seeking connection. Mfc is a site where $$ comes from building connections. I'm looking for guys who are horny sometimes and seeking entertainment, fun, distraction from loneliness, a sense of connection w a woman. Crucially the target dude also has regular amounts of expendable income to spend and usually less demands to spend it on. I have a few more specifics that are specific to my personal brand but that's broad strokes that will work for most MFC models. The horny every day 20 somethings are good for smaller or occasional big tips but they cannot be your main target market unless you attract an Insanely huge audience for some reason. Horny 20 somethings are also good for clip sales assuming they have expendable income.

Regarding the tip about jacking up prices after you have a fan base, I actually did this because I didn't know better. It was hell. What I wish I knew was that when you are new your a special. Your first EVERYTHING is special. Your video or content is worth more because you only have 1 or two. Also crucially, if you find your prices are too high and not selling it is far easier for guys to swallow a discount price drop than a price hike.

Last tip is legit. That's about the only thing that's correct here.

Last edited:
Is the OP a premium member on MFC or a guest/basic? Just curious as there's no mention of what will make him spend money, just come to the room looking for free shows. He also seems unhappy about models taking paid shows which makes it seem like he's again, unhappy about her leaving the main room. And further, getting that upset about muting guests and basics, said not many premium members. So, not sure if this is an attempt to troll us or just a dude with a big ego. Either way, I'm getting the impression that he is a guest/basic/non tipper.

1. Lots of members don't go to "new" models, though yes it's a good idea to make the most of that status as people get curious. There are also members who will only go to new models because they're easier to take advantage of. Be warned. Advice from this guy is what I'm talking about.

2. DO go private and do groups at the start if you're doing sexual/masturbation type camming and feel comfortable with them. Members often won't tip models they don't know and trust, going private can be a way for them to get to know you and know what they're getting. And it's good money. At the start the more you make the more likely your camscore will rise quickly rather than tanking. Private shows saved me when I first started.

3. Room numbers can be important and can keep a room flow feeling nice. Experiment with stuff that brings the room numbers up, but remember it does not create revenue or mean you'll get good regulars. Rank also definitely brings more members in and in my experience encourages new people to tip more so don't listen to anyone saying it doesn't make a difference.

4. Everyone sets their homepage as different stuff.

5. There have been plenty of successful non nude/implied nude/non explicit nudity models, but it is a lot harder and takes luck.

6. Token prices, I'll give the OP that. Set your token prices after researching what models with a similar camscore, fanbase and camming style do mixed with what you're comfortable with and how much you're wanting to make each night. Looking at a top model's pricing or not really understanding what is deemed reasonable pricing on the site could scare people away. Basically, charge what people will pay. This comes with experience.

7. I would advise muting guests and basics. They tend to waste time, fill your feed with unhelpful "advice" and generally be distracting and overwhelming. With this I would also set PM's to friendslist only and have a charge for friendslist/PM. My biggest mistake at the start was not knowing to do either. The last thing you want to do is get dragged into a PM message while ignoring the room with someone who'll never tip. Camming at the start can be overwhelming, I'd take 1 or two potential tippers talking a little bit over 7+ who won't tip pulling you in all different directions. It's ok to take things slow and steady. A chatty room is fun when you feel in charge of your space, but it can be daunting and derailing even for an experienced camgirl.

8. Yes, there are arseholes out there who will cap you. It's almost impossible to get some of these caps removed. On the other hand, any main porn site will instantly remove any illegally capped videos at request. The only places you cannot get them removed are illegal capping sites. These are pretty niche, usually God awful quality and to be honest it's unlikely anyone you know from real life will ever encounter these videos. Having looked through these sites, unless someone knows your camming name, your streams will be buried. But, yes, if your life plans would be devastated if people found out, then don't cam.

Guys in their 20s are rarely a good target audience on mfc. I've been camming on mfc successfully for nearly 9 years now and the ppl that consistently pay my paycheck are men 35-60

So, just because you're 20 and horny everyday doesn't make you a target market. It makes you a side hustle

I think a more important factor is older guys are the ones with the most disposable income. Some horny guy is his 20s just out of college isn't going to have money to spend like someone who's been steadily working for years

Oh and the rank thing. The reason we market our RANK is because when you have a fan base established or are establishing one it is a community builder for your chat room. Men like sports and are often competitive. Rank speaks to this. It's also a less abrasive way to put up a $$$ goal. I like the bonus but when I say I want top 500 or top 250 its because I know what that will earn me and I want to hit that $$ goal.

Months where I push for rank do the following things:

-hit the "button" for members who like are competitive
-hit the "button" for members invested in my success
-create a cycle where ppl get attached to the goal. They put in 1000 tokens they see it puts me at 250 then an hr later I'm 251. They've already sunk 1000 might as well throw another 500 in.
-Create a structure where u can easily reward members for hitting goals
-Create the idea of you as successful (esp for higher ranks) which can help people's vision of your worth.
-create a sense of community. The more connections you build in a social based chatroom between members the more time they will spend there and the more likely they are to spend more$$. Rank goals is another way to build community in your room.

I think a more important factor is older guys are the ones with the most disposable income. Some horny guy is his 20s just out of college isn't going to have money to spend like someone who's been steadily working for years
That was what I was trying to say..sorry if it came across poorly. More 35-60 year olds consistently have $$ to spend. I buried that but under the connection stuff (also important) but I did say "crucially they have regular disposable income"

Walked in here to read OPs entitled "all men like the same things I do" to get a good laugh but I'm leaving with some truly excellent advice from the models posting here.

So thank you to fellow models posting here with your advice. I'm currently revamping/rebranding myself/room and really needed to hear some of what has been said, especially from Lolli. It was extremely helpful even for myself who has been doing pretty ok the past few years but needed a change of pace.

And lol at the never set goals to 1000 when you only have 10 members... You may have been consuming models content for cheap the past however long you've been watching but you obviously have no idea what those token amounts translate to us in dollars. I'm no top model but I definitely make enough to survive plus some. I average 16 to 18 viewers at any given time. it's usually way less than 10 tipping and I never set my goals less than 1000. Tip items yes they are less but they build up to the bigger stuff.

Honestly this post just sounds like the model that you are wanting to see is out of your price range and you're butthurt about it.

Men in their 20s think they're the target audience for everything. Thank goodness men get better with age.

So, just because you're 20 and horny everyday doesn't make you a target market. It makes you a side hustle.

My target "guy" is not someone who is horny everyday it's a guy who is seeking connection. Mfc is a site where $$ comes from building connections. I'm looking for guys who are horny sometimes and seeking entertainment, fun, distraction from loneliness, a sense of connection w a woman. Crucially the target dude also has regular amounts of expendable income to spend and usually less demands to spend it on. I have a few more specifics that are specific to my personal brand but that's broad strokes that will work for most MFC models. The horny every day 20 somethings are good for smaller or occasional big tips but they cannot be your main target market unless you attract an Insanely huge audience for some reason. Horny 20 somethings are also good for clip sales assuming they have expendable income.

Regarding the tip about jacking up prices after you have a fan base, I actually did this because I didn't know better. It was hell. What I wish I knew was that when you are new your a special. Your first EVERYTHING is special. Your video or content is worth more because you only have 1 or two. Also crucially, if you find your prices are too high and not selling it is far easier for guys to swallow a discount price drop than a price hike.

This is suuuuuuper helpful and I’m quoting it for emphasis in case any new models see this thread!

*Edit in progress*

When is your ebook being released? I’m eagerly awaiting to buy it to revamp my cam career.

Ok I will bite on this

Some thoughts on your points
1) if you are on MFC to the point that you have checked out every model and you are only interested in those that are new in 3 days. Then you must not have much of a life, and probably don't have that much of an income. MFC is based upon capitalism and those that make $ last and are successful. IF you want to see new models succeed tip those that you enjoy. Models value those that have income and can pay. The most powerful position we as members have in the capitalism system is paying.
2) This may have some merit, but that is your perspective, maybe this is a side hustle, she could be a dancer, work a 9-5 or student. She has her goals, they may not be yours. Yet that seems to be a running theme, your needs, not others.
3) You say "I" a lot so that is your opinion. I avoid very crowded rooms due to the fact that I enjoy chatting with a model .
4) has some validity to it. Models have to hustle, it is nature of the beast.
5) Again your opinion, it depends on the models goals, I have chatted and tipped many attractive fun, non-nude models.
6) Again your opinion, it is capitalism. They can set what they value. What do they feel comfortable with. One Whale can make a models night or even month. The model also feels valued for her performance.
7) guest and basics do no pay. IT is the models choice to allow or not allow freeloaders.
8) valid point

1) woohoo I am at the high end of your target audience
2) you are spot on, imho

1) woohoo I am at the high end of your target audience
2) you are spot on, imho
I have a couple over 60s but sometimes their tech knowledge is an issue. As time goes on that will change though and I suspect it'll go up a lil higher. Ty!!

My best paying person is in his 80s. And has me read to him because I sound like his dead wife.... it’s horrifically sad and sweet. He buys hour blocks and tips the entire time. He’s never asked me to do anything sexual at all. He literally covers my rent and bills when I’m on frequently enough..... guess I shouldn’t offer non nude shows to older people that’ll never pan out....

Status
Not open for further replies.