AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey! Seeking some advice.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2015
Hello! I'm super new here, so if i'm doing something wrong or posting in the wrong section, just tell me.

So for a long period of time, i've been considering the cam business, however. As a Straight MALE.

I find that i would be uncomfortable doing "solo shows" to a male audience, because it simply wouldnt be genuine,
so to keep this post short and precise, i'll jump straight to it.

I would ideally be looking for a partner, female. I personally don't care about the joy of fucking a female, since i have no issues getting laid, on my own time. All i want is get a decent pay, and thats it. So a purely professional relationship would be ideal, with certain boundaries.

I'm a 'decent' looking guy (Bet a lot of people heard that before), actually screw that, im super hot, blonde blue eyes scandinavian dude, 6'3-6'4, muscular, yadda yadda. Awesome personality. which is kinda redundant as this is not really a post to find a partner on this site, but in general terms.

How would you go about finding a partner to do couple shows? I'm super green and new to this area, and obviously not wanting to get into this business just as a means to get laid, as it has close to zero value in my eyes. I just want to make some extra dollars on the sideline, to eventually expat to the states from scandinavia.

Cheers!

To be a camdude only catering to women, you pretty much need to be a dream come true. Even then, the average woman is probably not going to feel compelled to throw enough money your way to make it super profitable. You could definitely cam with a partner, but a lone camgirl can make just as much without you. So, you would have to add enough to the equation to make her feel like sharing half the profits is worth having you around. Your comment about pleasure doesn't really make sense to me? If you're camming as a couple people will want to see you enjoying yourself. If you just want to make money via the cam world without 1 on 1 male attention, an affiliate link or making clips might be a better route.

Hopefully Deez notices your post and has some advice from the inside.

Two realities you'll have to deal with right away.

If you decide to try camming by yourself, your audience will be predominately gay men. If that's not for you then look for another job. You won't make enough if you only want to deal with females.

The second thing is, unless you have a female friend/partner who is willing to cam with you from the start, it most likely won't happen. Most female camgirls are not going to agree to cam with you until you have a proven track record of camming already. That way they know you're serious about it. They've seen more guys give the line about them being hot and they want to start camming with another female more times than you imagine. Those qualities are a dime a dozen hereabouts.

Not trying to be mean, just blunt. That's the reality you face.

Hey July,

Thanks for your quick reply!

obviously, being with a girl is super awesome, and pleasing.. What i tried to convey is that, i'm not interrested in this business for the pleasure, but rather the pay. ie. I'm not here to get laid, I'm here to work. I get your viewpoint, being a girl in the area of expertise, is probably the best foundation, haha. But you're mentioning, if i could add enough to the equation, what theoretically are we talking about here?

Besides i'm a super awesome person to be around, and got a brilliant mind, i'm not sure what there is to add to the equation, perhaps you could help me figure it out? ;-)

JerryBoBerry said:
Two realities you'll have to deal with right away.

If you decide to try camming by yourself, your audience will be predominately gay men. If that's not for you then look for another job. You won't make enough if you only want to deal with females.

The second thing is, unless you have a female friend/partner who is willing to cam with you from the start, it most likely won't happen. Most female camgirls are not going to agree to cam with you until you have a proven track record of camming already. That way they know you're serious about it. They've seen more guys give the line about them being hot and they want to start camming with another female more times than you imagine. Those qualities are a dime a dozen hereabouts.

Not trying to be mean, just blunt. That's the reality you face.

Yea i realise that, and thank you for being blunt.. I don't mind guys watching, thing is i wouldn't be able to take part in a gay act, sorry.. i wish i could.

So basically what i can take from this is, there's little to no chance what so ever, to get into this business with a experienced cam girl what so ever?

JickyJuly said:
To be a camdude only catering to women, you pretty much need to be a dream come true. Even then, the average woman is probably not going to feel compelled to throw enough money your way to make it super profitable. You could definitely cam with a partner, but a lone camgirl can make just as much without you. So, you would have to add enough to the equation to make her feel like sharing half the profits is worth having you around. Your comment about pleasure doesn't really make sense to me? If you're camming as a couple people will want to see you enjoying yourself. If you just want to make money via the cam world without 1 on 1 male attention, an affiliate link or making clips might be a better route.

Hopefully Deez notices your post and has some advice from the inside.

I would argue that being half of a couple actually lowers a camgirls income. Solo girls do MUCH better than couples, the only time a guy is monetarily useful on cam is for videos.

Seconded to everything Jicky and Jerry said.

Also: If you ever want to be successful on your own, don't pair up from the get-go. Hetero couples get a few straight females in their room and tons of straight males. Meaning male-female couples can do well, but most of the focus is going to be on the girl. The girl is going to be getting all the questions from the chat room and most of the compliments. The audience won't be much interested in you unless you're open to entertaining gay men. During intercourse, much of the audience probably won't even want to see your face. There's a male-female chaturbate couple that anonymously run a blog about their experiences and the guy says they do best together, but if the girl works hard enough, she can bring in just as much on her own, while he can't bring in near as much on his own (and I'm assuming that's with entertaining gay men).

I strongly suggest you open up to entertaining gay men. Who cares if it isn't "genuine." Do you think female cam models are genuinely interested in fucking all the men in our chatrooms? No. Entertaining gay men would be the same as lesbian cam models entertaining straight men, and trust me, there are way more lesbian cam models than you think.

Bottom line: it's a fantasy. If you want your own fame and success from camming, open up. Otherwise, you're gonna be nothing more than a disembodied dick to the chatroom (a disembodied dick that they're imagining is theirs).

Also, being attractive is only going to get you so far with finding a partner. It certainly helps, but getting a cam model to fuck someone she doesn't know, even if it is for money, takes being a good professional partner and a kind individual. Notice, most female cam models who have done G/G shows or made G/G content together are now close friends.

I would argue that being half of a couple actually lowers a camgirls income. Solo girls do MUCH better than couples, the only time a guy is monetarily useful on cam is for videos.

I agree in most cases, especially if the girl has already built a fan base working alone. OP will be hard pressed to find an experienced cam model willing to pair up for more than just a show and a video.

OP, you might be able to get a girl who is already in the business to do a show with you and perhaps make some content, but if you want a more or less permanent partner, I suggest finding a gal pal you're super close with irl and getting her to start the business with you. But even then you have to accept she might decide to go solo if she likes the work and realizes her own potential.

Most couples on Chaturbate are couples irl or very close friends irl who started together.

FoxyBea said:

Also: If you ever want to be successful on your own, don't pair up from the get-go. Hetero couples get a few straight females in their room and tons of straight males. Meaning male-female couples can do well, but most of the focus is going to be on the girl. The girl is going to be getting all the questions from the chat room and most of the compliments. The audience won't be much interested in you unless you're open to entertaining gay men. During intercourse, much of the audience probably won't even want to see your face. There's a male-female chaturbate couple that anonymously run a blog about their experiences and the guy says they do best together, but if the girl works hard enough, she can bring in just as much on her own, while he can't bring in near as much on his own (and I'm assuming that's with entertaining gay men).

I strongly suggest you open up to entertaining gay men. Who cares if it isn't "genuine." Do you think female cam models are genuinely interested in fucking all the men in our chatrooms? No. Entertaining gay men would be the same as lesbian cam models entertaining straight men, and trust me, there are way more lesbian cam models than you think.

Bottom line: it's a fantasy. If you want your own fame and success from camming, open up. Otherwise, you're gonna be nothing more than a disembodied dick to the chatroom (a disembodied dick that they're imagining is theirs).

Also, being attractive is only going to get you so far with finding a partner. It certainly helps, but getting a cam model to fuck someone she doesn't know, even if it is for money, takes being a good professional partner and a kind individual. Notice, most female cam models who have done G/G shows or made G/G content together are now close friends.

Thanks for the response, from what regards the fame and attention of the room und so weiter, doesn't matter at all to me, the more attention on the girl thus better, i'm interrested in picking up a paycheck. This certain perspective might be frowned upon, i don't know any of you lovely people or this community, or how you treat your craft.

I'd also argue to the point, from the cams i've seen when browsing through pages, Theres a ton of cam girls out there, with low traffic rooms that could do way better, rather than being featured on the bottom of the girl page, being on the top of the couple page. But i could be wrong, i'm new to the industry.

But however, i appreciate everything you have to throw at me :)

Reactions: FoxyBea
You should spend some times watching couples rooms to see what goes on there and what kind of interactions the couples have with each other. These aren't primarily business relationships.

Anyway, if this is "just a paycheck" to you, you're better off going gay for pay.

randomsupersrsname said:
FoxyBea said:

Thanks for the response, from what regards the fame and attention of the room und so weiter, doesn't matter at all to me, the more attention on the girl thus better, i'm interrested in picking up a paycheck. This certain perspective might be frowned upon, i don't know any of you lovely people or this community, or how you treat your craft.

I'd also argue to the point, from the cams i've seen when browsing through pages, Theres a ton of cam girls out there, with low traffic rooms that could do way better, rather than being featured on the bottom of the girl page, being on the top of the couple page. But i could be wrong, i'm new to the industry.

You have to be bringing something to the table besides a dick.
There are plenty of guys who offer to do what you want to get paid for for free.

randomsupersrsname said:

Being unable to find someone to fuck them is not the problem for models who aren't making money on cam.

NoelleBright said:
randomsupersrsname said:
FoxyBea said:

You have to be bringing something to the table besides a dick.
There are plenty of guys who offer to do what you want to get paid for for free.

I get that, i do.
But then again, non of them are me.
However, i'd appreciate when we talk about 'bringing something to the table besides a dick'.
What exactly are we talking about here? As i mentioned in the post you answered, i'm sure theres plenty of cam girls out there
who are sitting at the bottom page of the girl section, instead of being @ the top section of the couples list.

Would a better approach be, picking up women and talk them into going naked on cam and then split the profits 50/50? And just feature a show, me + random / new girl now and then. It seems a bit high maintenance compared to repeat business.

Sevrin said:
randomsupersrsname said:

Being unable to find someone to fuck them is not the problem for models who aren't making money on cam.

Obviously, any hot girl on this planet, can get laid by just saying "yes".

Just to underline what this topic about, i'm seeking advice for attaining a mutual benficial partnership.
I'm not looking people stating the obvious.

Assuming you are super hot as you say - you're still inexperienced, have no following, no particular knowledge about the industry, no super creative ideas besides "I'll fuck a girl and we'll make money". I don't mean any of that in a rude way but those are things you could be bringing to the table, but aren't. That plus the fact that you don't actually know a girl to cam with, kind of makes it seem like a half-baked idea.

There is a lot more that goes into successful couples camming than just being hot - can you get and stay hard on command, can you handle tons of guys insulting your dick while you're performing, knowing tons of guys are jerking off to you (I just add this because you said you weren't into performing for gay guys but really the result is the same - dudes jerking for you), etc. Again not to be discouraging, just sometimes guys are so stoked at the idea of fucking on cam and making tons of money but there's a lot going on behind-the-scenes to think about.

If you do want to go for it, why not post on a local forum (Craigslist, Fetlife, idk what people would use for this) and specify exactly what you're looking for, and see if you find someone?

randomsupersrsname said:
Would a better approach be, picking up women and talk them into going naked on cam and then split the profits 50/50? And just feature a show, me + random / new girl now and then. It seems a bit high maintenance compared to repeat business.

You seem to be already assuming that you'd have people to perform these shows for but couples can struggle. People wouldn't be usually coming to your room to watch or talk to the guy so you'd probably have trouble growing a fan base if you didn't stick with the same woman. Have you considered being a male stripper? srs

mynameisbob84 said:
randomsupersrsname said:
I get that, i do.
But then again, non of them are me.

If you're as charming and handsome and suave and witty and interesting as you suggest, then I'm sure you'll be fine, sir :thumbleft:

As i posted earlier, no need to state the obvious.
I'm looking for advice, not validation nor do i wish to take part in whatever ego issues you got going on.

Good luck.

GenXoxo said:
If you do want to go for it, why not post on a local forum (Craigslist, Fetlife, idk what people would use for this) and specify exactly what you're looking for, and see if you find someone?

45WW0wy.gif

This is where OP should have started, tbh.

PunkInDrublic said:
randomsupersrsname said:

You seem to be already assuming that you'd have people to perform these shows for but couples can struggle. People wouldn't be usually coming to your room to watch or talk to the guy so you'd probably have trouble growing a fan base if you didn't stick with the same woman. Have you considered being a male stripper? srs

I have 1 experience involving a accidental foursome and a webcam, with 1500 people watching, and a ban from justin.tv
which was the foundation of my interest for this business. Judging from past experience, if whatever stuff you got going on is exciting enough, people will watch.

On a general note, i assume the overall picture of whats going to happen here is, following.
I can sign up as a solo model and masturbate while crying to some corny rock song, for a handful of gay guys and try to convince them to pay to watch me cum, and be miserable about it.
Be playful with a girl and eventually fuck her once enough people pitch in, and sure as long as there's a girl involved i don't mind dudes jacking off or criticizing me, my cock, my body, i'm not fragile about such stuff. i don't really care, i'm completely comfortable with who i am and how i look, and i see no reason not to. Regardless i'm a top 1% guy if you ask me.

FoxyBea said:
GenXoxo said:

45WW0wy.gif

This is where OP should have started, tbh.

haha funny gif, atleast you made me laugh.

However i could not disagree more, i think asking for advice about finding a partner to do a couple show with from an experienced audience, is where it's most sensible to start, before posting adds about something i'm totally green about.

You'll probably have much better luck and income opportunities if you get an agent and do mainstream porn.

The cam world is tough on men, the market just isn't where you need it to be for your idea to work out.
As others have stated, couples cams make less than solo girl cams so the incentive for an experienced model to take a risk with a stranger just isn't there.

JoleneBrody said:
You'll probably have much better luck and income opportunities if you get an agent and do mainstream porn.

The cam world is tough on men, the market just isn't where you need it to be for your idea to work out.
As others have stated, couples cams make less than solo girl cams so the incentive for an experienced model to take a risk with a stranger just isn't there.

Thanks for your input :)

randomsupersrsname said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Have you considered being a male stripper? srs

I have 1 experience involving a accidental foursome and a webcam, with 1500 people watching, and a ban from justin.tv
which was the foundation of my interest for this business. Judging from past experience, if whatever stuff you got going on is exciting enough, people will watch.
That's nice and all I suppose but you kinda ignored my question and instead gave me your origins story. Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.

PunkInDrublic said:
randomsupersrsname said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Have you considered being a male stripper? srs

That's nice and all I suppose but you kinda ignored my question and instead gave me your origins story. Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.

ah sorry, i intended to answer it actually, but must have forgotten to.

No i havn't considered it.
Actually, thats a lie. I have,
and came to the conclusion i wouldn't enjoy it, but that could just be me jumping the gun.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Male strippers are def geared towards women and can do really well if they find the right venue.

My old boss was a bartender at a male review, and oh her stories!

randomsupersrsname said:
You can't base your judgment of how many people you'll attract on a cam site, in competition with many other rooms full of professional naked people, on how many people watched your inappropriate train wreck on Twitch.

To be honest, I don't think you'll get the kind of answers you're looking for, because, AFAIK, none of the models here have gone looking for a male partner to cam with regularly, and the reason is that they haven't found the need. The few camgirls who have performed with a male partner had a partner whom they then started camming with.

The other thing is that we don't have any Scandinavian models that I can think of. I can't even think of any native Scandinavian models on MFC. I know of one who works out of Finland, but she's Russian, independent and not the kind who'd want to depend on a guy for her success. That last thing applies to most models here, in fact.

Your best bet might be to look for some adult-oriented message boards in your geographic area, i.e., some place you're allowed to work. I doubt you'll qualify for an H-1B visa as an online stunt cock. As far as your chances, honestly...

IojmcE3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.