AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi, everyone total camsite noob here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2021
Hi, everyone found this forum after some looking around, hoping I might get a few answers about things here.

about a month ago, I tried Streamate for the first time ever, and I don't know if it was luck or what, But i picked the best girl in my opinion for a first experience.
I spent time with her pretty much every night she was on and we always made some kind of loose plan for the next time. Well she hasn't been on in days, and while her profile is still on my favorites everytime i click on it i get a 404 not found error.
does this mean she quit? it's the only profile i seem to have this problem with and no offence to the people at streamate but their support hasn't been helpful. they tell my the logged into my account to check and it works fine.

Well not sure what else to say right now, hopefully someone here can help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.