AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi, I need help and advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the non-advice and criticism. It is most unwelcome.
You're arguing in circles for the fun of it. You're out of line and out of your league. Hope you've enjoyed all this extra attention this brought you. Now fuck off, kindly. :)

edit to add: you've been doghoused so you can still read all of our "non advice" for you to get the fuck over it, but you cannot bother us with your ignorance as you cannot reply.

edit to add: you've been doghoused so you can still read all of our "non advice" for you to get the fuck over it, but you cannot bother us with your ignorance as you cannot reply.

Am i the only one who laughs a lot when they see that Dog House banner?

chrome_2017-03-07_14-54-03.png

And I would appreciate if people would stop making comments about the "kids". It is a very sore subject for someone who tried so hard to have kids and was not able to. I loved my ex-wife very much but we both agreed it was too much for both of us. It was all we dreamed about and it completely changed her as a person when she was told she could not carry a child. We went through the full process and certification to get approval for adoption. That required lawyers, background checks and classes here in my state which all costed a lot of money. A young foster child of her cousin got pregnant and agreed to let us adopt. We spent another $5k on that process only to have her change her mind the moment that child was born. Please. No more comments about kids. Please.
think-of-the-children1.jpg

I just want to acknowledge that doxxing someone and getting your followers to harass them is a bitchy, douchebaggy, cuntastic, dick-cheesy move.

1) Deep breaths. Repeat after me: Fuck that bitch. I'm better than that. She's a child. I'm an adult.
2) Block and ignore. Do not retaliate. I'm sorry to say, but you'll probably have to sacrifice your current Twitter account. However, you can still DM your current followers that you're changing accounts which will also help you filter who sees your tweets. Go after the people who retweet/like your stuff.
3) Artist to artist, use this experience to your advantage. How can you channel this into a new piece? Are you a portraitist/figure sculptor? How can your subjects express that? Do you work in the abstract? How does the feeling betrayal move your chisel or influence your metal work? <= That's how I processed the Orlando Massacre (I'm a queer girl. It shook all of us), and I came up with a really nice piece (I'll try to find it; the original is being scanned).

Deep breaths. Disengage. Refocus your energy.

ETA: You have my sympathy regarding adoption. My ex and I were looking into it, and it is not an easy process.

Twitter finally responded that they will not take action even though my private information is clear in the photos she posted. I have no choice now but to respond in kind.
No choice, except the choice to ya know, not do that. It doesn't have to be as dramatic as you are making it out to be. You have the choice to disengage and let it end. But you feel that you have been wronged and must exact revenge. Sure, you are valid in your feelings, but your reaction to continue to draw out the drama is not going to resolve anything, and almost certainly won't have the effect you are looking for, which is to show her she was wrong, and potentially win back a place in her life again. Why would you even want to? Why do you let her hold this power over you?

All of these threads can be summed up pretty easily, you guys need to stop thinking that you are ~special snowflakes~ and the exception to the rule that cam sites aren't dating sites. If you have to remind yourself hourly that it's all fantasy, set a repeating alarm on your phone or do what you gotta do, but remember. It's all fantasy. Stop trying to make it real.

Reddit is mostly a pile of shitheels, but there are three regular pieces of advice that are given, which I will pass on here:
1. Delete facebook (all social media) THIS MEANS TWITTER! YOU DON'T HAVE 1300 "FRIENDS"!
To quote Chris Hedges, "Shut down your electronic hallucinations."

I'm just angry and hurt. I'm saying things I don't mean. I'm not going to post her info. I just don't know what to do anymore. She is posting old things like it just happened. If any guy says something she disagrees with she tags my name and says it is me. She's insane and obsessed.

glad you don't mean it. poking crazy people with a stick is rarely a good idea.

Actually an interesting point in this thread:

If I go on the internet I interact with people I know next to nothing about,so if I interact with a person and things turn shitty I am at the mercy of huge companies to help me regarding information posted I don't want to see on the internet.
The best approach is of course to ignore what gets posted, even if it is personal stuff, no further action needed here....

Just wondering if this girl is running a business like in causing maximum stress for a time and then making an offer to stop for a substancial payment....

:)

I would like to add to your post if I may. Personally, I believe these issues occur when customers and cam models have a lack of boundaries. Cam models and other sex workers who openly play with the heart strings are just playing with fire. These super romance hustles are dangerous because they causes all types of problems and hurt the profession.Why?
Because it gives many customers this impression that it is okay to crossover into a deeper emotional intimacy with every sex worker. However, those like myself do not want to crossover into that realm and it does affect us as whole. Not just camming but sex work in general. This super romantic/deep emotional bonding hustle has taken over the sugar bowl. I am even seeing this creep up in the phone sex industry super hard over the past two years. Over the last two years, this problem is getting worse and worse where it is even affecting chicks like me. Luckily, I still have great customers and sugar daddies who understand my icy yet light-hearted persona. However, it just a question of time before customers would start demanding these things from me in fullforce. Sex work is just a fun way to make money for me. I am not here to gain real-life boyfriends, husbands, girlfriends, and other lovers.Likewise, customers need to stop with falling too hard for whipped cream lies and use sex work to have fun. Sex work is not a replacement for a real relationship. I wish many would understand that.

I dont know if its members fault or models really. Lot of models take advantage of lonely and sad guys just to get some tokens. Plus lot of them do date them in real life. So, once they hear some of us do this , they try it with everyone? I dont know....

Dude, you were just her customer and she was just your favorite cam model. She was not your friend and never thought of you in that way. You were giving her money for her time and your pleasure.You need to spend less time on cam sites and more in the real world. Problems are solved after you block people on the internet and you need to stop egging her on. :)

It is because of how close we were that I don't want to hurt her, but I just wish she wouldn't keep hurting me. That's just it, I CAN'T hurt her or do anything to hurt her. That's why I'm so miserable. I just take it. I can never stand up for myself.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
Status
Not open for further replies.