AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi, I need help and advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter finally responded that they will not take action even though my private information is clear in the photos she posted. I have no choice now but to respond in kind.
NOOO! DON'T DO IT MAN! THINK OF MARIA!

mRCtTR1.gif

Twitter finally responded that they will not take action even though my private information is clear in the photos she posted. I have no choice now but to respond in kind.

Don't do it!! You will be in the wrong, and you will have no defense. Post it, and you're shooting a grapefruit sized hole in your foot. You will lose support from this community.

I haven't talked to her, replied to her, sent her anything, I set my Twitter to protected and she still posts things today. She's been camming 8 years now so she has a following.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I haven't talked to her, replied to her, sent her anything, I set my Twitter to protected and she still posts things today. She's been camming 8 years now so she has a following.

If you have locked down all your accounts, social media etc,, then just make sure she is off ALL your friends lists as well and DO NOT respond anymore. Deny her the oxygen of publicity and let her scream all she wants into the vacuum. If you keep responding to her rants, then she is living rent free in your head. Evict her and move on!

Stay calm and walk away. Ignore her and close the door on all this.

I think were I in your shoes, I'd send her one last email giving her the chance to end things once and for all. If she chooses to continue, then she's also choosing to force your hand in posting information of hers. Possibly an unpopular opinion but I'm of the belief that if a model continually posts private information about a member without their consent, she kinda forfeits the right to have her own information kept private.

I'm just angry and hurt. I'm saying things I don't mean. I'm not going to post her info. I just don't know what to do anymore. She is posting old things like it just happened. If any guy says something she disagrees with she tags my name and says it is me. She's insane and obsessed.

Sometimes people make you do things that compromise your principles out of desperation. 3 months of this harassment now.

Nobody is making you do anything. If you're going to post someone's private information, that's 100% your choice and you need to own that. What she's doing is horrid but your reaction is your own so don't try to pawn it off onto her. Just like you sought for people here to validate your desire to share her info, now you're acting as if your hand is forced, and it's not. You're a person with free will and you've been given good advice on how to proceed; ultimately whatever choice you make, you need to own it and recognize that it's yours alone.

(Also, logistically, if you want this to stop, it seems this would just egg her on by sharing her info.)

I'm not going to stoop to her level, that's why I'm reaching out.

I'm just angry and hurt. I'm saying things I don't mean. I'm not going to post her info. I just don't know what to do anymore. She is posting old things like it just happened. If any guy says something she disagrees with she tags my name and says it is me. She's insane and obsessed.
This is only bothering you because you are looking at it. You claim you want to leave it all behind, yet you appear to be keeping pretty close track of what she posts.

Insane and obsessed indeed...

She gave me all of her videos first and for free and asked my advice on them. She asked me for video ideas. She insisted I never tip her and save that money to go meet her. She said she loved me, but we had to meet to see if the chemistry was real. We already talked dates and ticket prices and where I would stay. She got mad when I tipped her, so this all started when that guy lied and said I was tipping other girls because she thought I was saving to go meet her. That's all in the past now, but this whole fight is over jealousy. She knows the truth about that guy who lied now, but she has gone off the deep end. All she said may have been lies, but it doesn't make sense that I had to stop tipping her and sending her flowers and gifts, that she just wanted me for me. Anyways, that is just some background on what happened. There are no winners in this.

She gave me all of her videos first and for free and asked my advice on them. She asked me for video ideas. She insisted I never tip her and save that money to go meet her. She said she loved me, but we had to meet to see if the chemistry was real. We already talked dates and ticket prices and where I would stay. She got mad when I tipped her, so this all started when that guy lied and said I was tipping other girls because she thought I was saving to go meet her. That's all in the past now, but this whole fight is over jealousy. She knows the truth about that guy who lied now, but she has gone off the deep end. All she said may have been lies, but it doesn't make sense that I had to stop tipping her and sending her flowers and gifts, that she just wanted me for me. Anyways, that is just some background on what happened. There are no winners in this.
Insane. Obsessed.

It is because of how close we were that I don't want to hurt her, but I just wish she wouldn't keep hurting me. That's just it, I CAN'T hurt her or do anything to hurt her. That's why I'm so miserable. I just take it. I can never stand up for myself.

It is because of how close we were that I don't want to hurt her, but I just wish she wouldn't keep hurting me. That's just it, I CAN'T hurt her or do anything to hurt her. That's why I'm so miserable. I just take it. I can never stand up for myself.
How close? 5000 miles?

The fact is that you could *POOF* disappear in the blink of a closed twitter account and life would carry on, and you would no longer be affected by this dumb drama you are obviously addicted to any longer. Bam... instant, over with and non important.
You yourself stated earlier that she no longer even knows where you live since you moved, if the only harassment you are receiving is on a social media account you voluntarily keep then you have full control over whether or not it continues but I'm gonna bet two pickles that you don't really want it to stop, and you actually love every moment of it.

But why should I give up my Twitter, I have a LOT of friends there that I talk to every day? I just hit 1300 followers and I am a nobody. Also, she is posting about me, not my Twitter account. She is posting my full name, who I am, where I am. She posted my Skype contact screen. Same with Whatsapp and Kik. If I delete my twitter, she would still post about me, the person, like she is already doing. So removing my account would serve nothing.

But why should I give up my Twitter, I have a LOT of friends there that I talk to every day? I just hit 1300 followers and I am a nobody. Also, she is posting about me, not my Twitter account. She is posting my full name, who I am, where I am. She posted my Skype contact screen. Same with Whatsapp and Kik. If I delete my twitter, she would still post about me, the person, like she is already doing. So removing my account would serve nothing.
The point is not to control what she does on the internet. The point is for you to get over it.

And I would appreciate if people would stop making comments about the "kids". It is a very sore subject for someone who tried so hard to have kids and was not able to. I loved my ex-wife very much but we both agreed it was too much for both of us. It was all we dreamed about and it completely changed her as a person when she was told she could not carry a child. We went through the full process and certification to get approval for adoption. That required lawyers, background checks and classes here in my state which all costed a lot of money. A young foster child of her cousin got pregnant and agreed to let us adopt. We spent another $5k on that process only to have her change her mind the moment that child was born. Please. No more comments about kids. Please.

And since she posted all that , did you get more messages from girls or guys or ? she is all way in Romania what can she do from there? I am positive she just knows you following her - because she knows you obviously- and that's why she does this. there is no end in this if you don't end it.

That is the problem, when she posts about me I do get messages from other people, that is how i know she posts. And three, maybe four of her regular members all live within 1 hour of me and they are completely on her side, of course. Yes, she is in Romania, but she is posting my information on how to find me.

Okay, no mention of kids. So how about some tough love. Nobody cares. You asked for advice and everybody gave you healthy advice. Empathy is limited around these parts and you've run your supply out. Nobody is going to show up at your door and beat you up. All of her members are now using your situation to make themselves look better in her eyes and since they know you're suffering from it all, it's just getting them off that much more.

So take the power back and give it no mind (Make new accounts, NOT HARD) and move on or fight fire with fire until it just blows up in your face. Everybody has their own drama to deal with and if you refuse to acknowledge the benefits of the advice that people have taken at least some time out of their day to read through your shit and give to you, yet still bitch "woe is me." Then fuck it. I'm out.

And I DID end it, that is my whole point. I blocked her everywhere, I blocked her friends, I set my Twitter protected. I blocked her phone, viber, skype, whatsapp, snapchat, sms. I am not even talking to her, posting anything on Twitter about her, tagging her or talking to anyone else about her except for here where I do not say who she is. I am seeking advice without revealing her. But then boom, I wake up everyday to more accusations from new and different Twitter followers.

Thanks for the non-advice and criticism. It is most unwelcome.

That is the problem, when she posts about me I do get messages from other people, that is how i know she posts. And three, maybe four of her regular members all live within 1 hour of me and they are completely on her side, of course. Yes, she is in Romania, but she is posting my information on how to find me.
How do you know where these regular members that are on her side live? Let me guess...Twitter?

Sometimes people make you do things that compromise your principles out of desperation. 3 months of this harassment now.

Only trash can people "compromise their principles" over a little bullying. I was bullied through most of school, and not once did I do something abhorrent because of it. I learned to stop giving the bullies the reactions that they wanted, and they got bored and moved on. That's what you need to do, instead of wallowing in self pity and contemplating blackmail. You're a fucking adult, act like one. If people are contacting you on a platform, delete it and make a new account with a new name. Losing followers isn't the end of the world, you'll survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.