AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi, long time no see pervs and models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2010
Hi, I figured I would stop on here for once in forever. Who's all still around from when I was a regular? Have any models retired in the last year or two? I've been lurking on MFC off and on for the last year or two. If any models that I annoyed or inadvertently creeped out in their rooms are still around, because I can think of a few offhand, I would like to apologize for my actions, and try not to in the future. I've had a lot of time to think about what to say and not to when you lovely ladies are there trying to make money. So what's been new? I've been going back and forth from living with roomates to having to move back with the parents over the last two years or so. Does Sophia still do cam mansion? I remember that was a big thing before I stopped logging on.

Rule #1 to not being creepy: Don't tell people you have creeped models out in the past, especially on a public forum. Apologizing to them up front, since you know they are still active, is much more thoughtful than a post they'd likely not see. (it is probably better to just accept that those models are off limits for you, in my opinion, since you are likely to still make them feel weird, because of the past and stuff.)

And the camming world is ever changing, so checking everything out again in a new light should be awesome for you.

Yeah, probably a good idea, some of them probably post on here still and will probably avoid this post anyways.

First off, good to see ya. And, I have to say my thoughts were much the same as Jessie's, tho not so personal. But, you never creeped me out in my room, and I always thought you were pleasant enough when we would see each other in MissLuna's room. Maybe I can supply a little constructive sharing, as I think we are very much in the same boat in some ways.

nerdguy said:
#1 Have any models retired in the last year or two?

#2 If any models that I annoyed or inadvertently creeped out in their rooms are still around, because I can think of a few offhand, I would like to apologize for my actions, and try not to in the future. I've had a lot of time to think about what to say and not to when you lovely ladies are there trying to make money.

#3So what's been new? I've been going back and forth from living with roomates to having to move back with the parents over the last two years or so.

#4Does Sophia still do cam mansion? I remember that was a big thing before I stopped logging on.

#1: Yes, of course many have gone, and there are many new models as well. The turn over in camming is higher than fast food and wal-mart greeters combined - it's a very tough gig - only the strong survive.

#2: Yea don't make blanket apologies in a post, in less there is one specific thing you were doing and realized it and are saying, that won't happen again. (and even then prolly not.) Don't promise to not be creepy in the future - you are much like me and though you don't mean to be creepy, it just happens sometimes. Try to see that coming, so you can maybe stop and lay on the backspace button before you hit send. But we can't be sure we won't say something that does not come across the way we wanted it to, and trying too hard is a sure way to torpedo yourself. Be yourself, and no matter how awkward that might be, it will be honest, which is better than awkward and phony.

#3: No one wants to know about room mates, or parents as living situations. We mostly have all done both and don't want to be reminded of it. Sorta like telling ppl about the time you were so sick you shit yourself.

#4: Yes, Sophia absolutely still does the Mansion, and it is bigger than ever. We're about 2 days away from the 6th Cam Girl Mansion.
http://camgirlmansion.sophialocke.com/# ... 12aYk.dpbs
Give it a year or two more and "Sophia Locke's Mansion" may be a 24/7 destination on the strip.

As I said I have always enjoyed your company NG, and so the fuck what if you creeped out some before - you are who you are, keep love in your heart, and know as I do, you aren't going to please everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.