AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi there friends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiiams

Banhammered
Aug 10, 2023
with my homies!
MFC Username
hiiams
hi homies, many of you know me from mfc. if you dont i am a long time member who is often called the most popular member. ive noticed many of my friends, both members and models have not been on recently and the counts are very low! but dont worry friends many members watch you from the lounges and promote you to other members. they even share videos and other tips! it might seem dead but it is only the season and soon all my friends will be back!

hi homies, many of you know me from mfc.
I don't think any of us know you, actually.
hi homies, many of you know me from mfc. if you dont i am a long time member who is often called the most popular member. ive noticed many of my friends, both members and models have not been on recently and the counts are very low! but dont worry friends many members watch you from the lounges and promote you to other members. they even share videos and other tips! it might seem dead but it is only the season and soon all my friends will be back!
Just FYI a large majority of models do not like or want to be promoted in the lounge. I'd suggest most of us would rather people be IN our room contributing.

So this isn't something to brag about.

especially this:
they even share videos

Upvote 0

All I could think about.

Upvote 0
Thank you for making me laugh this evening.

Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Upvote 0
A guy came into my room once saying he was gonna share me in the lounge. He kept pestering me, never spent a dime, and kept going on about it. I blocked him and logged off for the night after seeing his “sharing me in the lounge” did jack fucking shit. In reality all he did was make himself a giant fucking pestering pain in my ass, pressuring me to get back on and shorten my natural post show breaks 🤷‍♀️ seems to me like a power trip to feel important and in control of a model to get free stuff. An opinion. Take it or leave it 🤷‍♀️ Maybe it was you OP? Lol 😂

Upvote 0
A guy came into my room once saying he was gonna share me in the lounge. He kept pestering me, never spent a dime, and kept going on about it. I blocked him and logged off for the night after seeing his “sharing me in the lounge” did jack fucking shit, and all he did was make himself a giant fucking pestering pain in my ass, pressuring me to get back on and shorten my natural post show breaks 🤷‍♀️ seems to me like a power trip to feel in control of a model and get free stuff. An opinion. Take it or leave it 🤷‍♀️ Maybe it was you? Lol 😂

I can’t stand those guys, or the “I rated and admired you, bb!” guys on MFC (Idgaf about a useless feature that doesn’t put money in my pocket). Patting themselves on the back for doing everything EXCEPT spending some money. 😂 And they love to tell you about it because they want you to owe them a thank you…..

Upvote 0
I can’t stand those guys, or the “I rated and admired you, bb!” guys on MFC (Idgaf about a useless feature that doesn’t put money in my pocket). Patting themselves on the back for doing everything EXCEPT spending some money. 😂 And they love to tell you about it because they want you to owe them a thank you…..
Yeah it’s like wearing a giant sign on their forehead that says broke, but on a power trip lol.

Upvote 0
Oh jeez.....giphy.gif

Upvote 0

No one knows who you are... and we really don't care. :rolleyes:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Upvote 0
you all are very funny, but we can still be homies! many of my homies in the lounge are not confident like me! they are afraid to engage with ladies. many of my homies started on mfc following one girl in love and then got burned so they just hide now!

Upvote 0
Lol you are all in the lounge together, on a site built around spending time with models, hiding from the models? That makes a ton of sense 😆

Upvote 0
yes! many of us! i leave to talk with models and pass time but many sit in there all dayView attachment 97256
Lies. DB Cooper’s been out. I can guarantee it. Pretty sure chimaira69 has too. They are lying to you. They’re fapping all over town.

Upvote 0
Lol you are all in the lounge together, on a site built around spending time with models, hiding from the models? That makes a ton of sense 😆
yes! many of us! i leave to talk with models and pass time but many sit in there all dayView attachment 97256
Arrested Development Tobias GIF

There definitely are people in the Lounge all the time.

I should know. I've been a member since 2009 and used to hang in there in my early days years too. I know what goes on in there, and how they speak to each other, and how they speak about other models.

Upvote 0
HA, looks like even your homies are questioning how many homies you have...

Screenshot 2023-08-11 183006.png

Upvote 0
Long story short, I don't feel you're going to find any more homies here. Probably best to move on.

Upvote 0
Ok "friend" Let's get real.Do you understand what the word humble means? Because i don't think you do.
Your approach to this forum has been all WRONG.You have come here acting like some big celebrity.Well, i've got breaking news for you, YOU ARE NOT.
You are just a user on a cam site, just like me.The REAL stars are every cam performer who work their asses off on a daily basis to try and make a living.
You call everyone "friends" If you want to make some on here, you need to change your attitude.
When you are on here as just a user of a cam site, respect is earned.....Not given

Upvote 0
If you want to make some on here, you need to change your attitude.
given that he's openly admitted that he/his homies share MFC models' videos, he won't have the opportunity to.

thor GIF

Upvote 0
Ok "friend" Let's get real.Do you understand what the word humble means? Because i don't think you do.
Your approach to this forum has been all WRONG.You have come here acting like some big celebrity.Well, i've got breaking news for you, YOU ARE NOT.
You are just a user on a cam site, just like me.The REAL stars are every cam performer who work their asses off on a daily basis to try and make a living.
You call everyone "friends" If you want to make some on here, you need to change your attitude.
When you are on here as just a user of a cam site, respect is earned.....Not given
Hey guys.Sorry for that rant earlier.I let my emotions get the better of me.There was just something about that "homie" that got under my skin.Just because he thought he was popular on MFC, he thought he could just walk into ACF and everyone would bend the knee.HELL NO.Never going to happen.

Upvote 0
I thought he was totally taking the piss. As in; pretending to be a guy like that, as a troll, but to actually mock guys like that.
But I always think that, then learn; no people really are that stupid out there.
Hanlon's razor or some shit.
There's a lot of baiting that goes on online, where people are trying to get at your emotions. It just a bunch of crap.
Don't stress it 🤍
Ultimately it reflects bad on them, not you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.