AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi there friends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiiams

Banhammered
Aug 10, 2023
with my homies!
MFC Username
hiiams
hi homies, many of you know me from mfc. if you dont i am a long time member who is often called the most popular member. ive noticed many of my friends, both members and models have not been on recently and the counts are very low! but dont worry friends many members watch you from the lounges and promote you to other members. they even share videos and other tips! it might seem dead but it is only the season and soon all my friends will be back!

He makes me think of this scene from the movie Clueless. 😂 R.I.P., Brittany Murphy.
rollin with the homies GIF

Upvote 0
Brilliant. I got Troy McClure from The Simpson’s vibes, if you know that…

“Hi, I’m Hiaams. You may remember me from such cam sites as… MFC.”

season 7 GIF
Lol yes me too 🤣

Upvote 0
Two questions.
  1. What the fuck did I just read?
  2. Why does MFC look like a Yahoo Chat Room from 1998?
Not to be pedantic but 1994 I believe lol

If I had more time I'd definitely be joining the lounge. I feel like I'd have a hilarious time trolling it, under the guise of being a Dude. But alas, I cannot at this time.
#retirementgoals

I wonder if there are a ton of other models in there already doing that lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Haha! Hiiams is a submissive desperate attention whore who gets off on negative attention and abuse. He is worse than a troll because he is completely non self aware and lives in a state of denial. He may be the most ignored and banned member in MFC history.
Just ignore Hiiams both here and on MFC. He feeds on negative attention and likely jerks to it. Sad little subbie

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Haha! Hiiams is a submissive desperate attention whore who gets off on negative attention and abuse. He is worse than a troll because he is completely non self aware and lives in a state of denial. He may be the most ignored and banned member in MFC history.
Just ignore Hiiams both here and on MFC. He feeds on negative attention and likely jerks to it. Sad little subbie
Cartoon Goodbye GIF by Scooby-Doo

Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Upvote 0
I wonder if his posting the list of members in the lounge to this forum is an MFC bannable offense? I think this guy just got banned from two sites with one thread. Sharing a complete list of who is in lounge to an offsite board is likely against the rules there 🙏

Upvote 0
I wonder if his posting the list of members in the lounge to this forum is an MFC bannable offense? I think this guy just got banned from two sites with one thread. Sharing a complete list of who is in lounge to an offsite board is likely against the rules there 🙏
I don't think so, you're reaching with that one. They're just fictitious usernames on a site, there's nothing wrong with that.

Upvote 0
Haha! Hiiams is a submissive desperate attention whore who gets off on negative attention and abuse.
So if what you said above is true,
He is worse than a troll because he is completely non self aware and lives in a state of denial. He may be the most ignored and banned member in MFC history.
... then reading the rest of your post might just make him cum 😆 If he's still lurking around, which per your post, I would think yes. So I guess congratulations for making the guy (who you don't sound to like) get off lol (?)

Upvote 0
Not to be pedantic but 1994 I believe lol

If I had more time I'd definitely be joining the lounge. I feel like I'd have a hilarious time trolling it, under the guise of being a Dude. But alas, I cannot at this time.
#retirementgoals

I wonder if there are a ton of other models in there already doing that lol

Years ago I went into The Lounge (the MFC zoo) once from my premium account. LOL. It was obnoxious dudes in there constantly posting "Check out _______'s cum show, you guys!," and pissing off the other members to where they'd be told to shut up. 😂 And, if I'm remembering correctly, sometimes dudes who got banned from models' rooms would go into The Lounge to bitch about it.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Well he's banned, so I don't know if he can read all the comments
Well he tried to sign up again on a new account today, so probably is. Guess it's time to lock the thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.