AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hidden Tip Note

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrettRossi said:
Tambourine said:
Anyone know anything about the rest of the features of the new update, I dont really understand the part that says about being required to see member cams... ?
I quote:
"The new version fixes some bugs with user counts in groups and privates, and it is required to view member webcams on our new system."
:eek: I HOPE not.
You guys are misreading the news announcement.

IF you wanted to watch a member cam, you would HAVE to have the newest version of the model software. The old software doesn't allow member cams to work, we wouldn't be able to see the member's cam.

AmberCutie said:
BrettRossi said:
Tambourine said:
Anyone know anything about the rest of the features of the new update, I dont really understand the part that says about being required to see member cams... ?
I quote:
"The new version fixes some bugs with user counts in groups and privates, and it is required to view member webcams on our new system."
:eek: I HOPE not.
You guys are misreading the news announcement.

IF you wanted to watch a member cam, you would HAVE to have the newest version of the model software. The old software doesn't allow member cams to work, we wouldn't be able to see the member's cam.

*giggles at the term 'members cams' being a double entendre*

Status
Not open for further replies.