AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hide sign up date

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2013
hi i was just wondering does anyone know how to hide the sign up date? i have try activating and disabling my profile but with no sucess

Have you tried updating your profile, in addition to trying to disable it? It seems that the sign-up date might disappear when the profile is updated.

I wonder why it shows on some members' info screen and not on others.

Regardless of if OP finds a way to hide it on member's side, models will still be able to see how old the account is on their end in the Model Web Broadcaster.

AmberCutie said:
It seems to be completely random. A few days ago mine was hidden, today it is showing. I didn't change any settings. The only thing that changed is that today is rainy and windy :p

MyCamgirl said:
AmberCutie said:
It seems to be completely random. A few days ago mine was hidden, today it is showing. I didn't change any settings. The only thing that changed is that today is rainy and windy :p

Huh, you're right. It wasn't part of my menu info about eight hours ago, and now it is.

LailaBaise said:
lol does he keep getting banned as the oldest basic in MFC history? :lol:
:lol: no i have just noticed some are shown and some are not, i joined in 2012 and have a fairly high RP

Reactions: LailaBaise
It shows after you join a room, but then if you chat in public or PM it will disappear until you leave the room

Status
Not open for further replies.