AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Honey Boo Boo Canceled!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TMZ just posted that the 8 year old girl was her oldest daughter.

So, hopping your daughter up on energy drinks and parading her around in makeup and adult clothing for profit is family entertainment only until the pedophile shows up on your doorstep?

I feel so horrible for the daughter who already went through trauma, forced to be around the man who abused her because her mother is a whack job that continues to allow him to be in their life (what the serious fuck, why?!). Then, to top it off, scumbag TMZ tells the world she was abused. I can't imagine how her peers will treat her and how she must feel. :'(

The man is a piece of shit and that mother... That mother is scum.

I somehow feel happy I never watched this show.

all i can say is "hooray" .... no longer will this dregs of humanity "family" pollute the airwaves.

AedanRayne said:
Does this thing happen often... mothers taking back guys who abused their daughters/sons?! I don't... I don't understand it.

- I hope they're investigating it. The mother must have mental health issues.

- Why is the step father out of prison?
No statistics on it, but in my own personal experience. I've seen it many times.

AedanRayne said:
Then, to top it off, scumbag TMZ tells the world she was abused. I can't imagine how her peers will treat her and how she must feel. :'(

The girl who was abused is now 20 years old and gave her consent for that info to be released.

Anna Marie Cardwell, the oldest daughter on TLC's Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, has come forward in reports to say that she was the victim of a convicted child molester when she was 8 years old.

Cardwell, now 20, gave permission to Radar Online to reveal that she was the victim of registered sex offender Mark McDaniel, who was dating her mother, June Shannon, at the time.
http://www.people.com/article/anna-card ... ey-boo-boo

Status
Not open for further replies.