AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How are you doing quarantine if you are?????

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack95_

For me it's been ok....i go out some times with my mask and gloves......buy some food or fruit and things like shampoo or dog food...or sometime for no reason .....I eat everyday like one time beacuse I don't want to get fat.....I like anime so that keeps me entertain....I like moves so I watch on Netflix or hulu some i have niece....she bother me some time to play with her so I do we play video game or watch Disney moves or sometime we throw a little tea party or princess.....or some time we just go out at the back yard we water the little garden she helps me cutting the grass even she shower the dog it a pitbull.......I could say more but any taker how are you doing in quarantine everything here is Alomost all close down some stores have rule can't eat in and out burger

I was pretty bored...but ur insane amount of threads entertained me for a solid 3mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.