AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How come so many models have premium accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

The only reason I can think of is because they might be friends with another model, who blocks models from coming into their room, and they want to go in and chat or something.

I constantly have members telling me that I should make a premium account but I don't see the point in paying for an account when I already have one, and it exists because I am here to work... lol

I enjoy tipping models.

In my opinion, a model who knows her way around the site on the member side as well as the model side has the best advantage. Learning the paid features as well as interacting as a premium give a much better understanding of the MFC dynamic as a whole.

And a lot of models don't allow other model accounts in their chat for various reasons. So if you'd like to be part of their room, premium account is the way to go. There is also no way to tip a model via your model account. There are threads on this subject in greater detail in the model area.

Also, the only way to take advantage of bring-a-friend referral tokens is to use a premium account. Model accounts are no longer able to receive them directly. There is also more info on this in the model area.

If you don't care to know what's going on around the site outside of your working hours, then yeah there's no point in buying a premium account.

AmberCutie said:
In my opinion, a model who knows her way around the site on the member side as well as the model side has the best advantage. Learning the paid features as well as interacting as a premium give a much better understanding of the MFC dynamic as a whole.

Also, the only way to take advantage of bring-a-friend referral tokens is to use a premium account. Model accounts are no longer able to receive them directly. There is also more info on this in the model area.

^ That's a good point. Cause there have been times when new members ask me questions that I cannot answer.

I'm not sure what bring-a-friend is, I'll have to look it up. I use another website but it's the type where you can't give outside information... So if you get referral tokens, you can tip yourself? Lol

KiraSage said:
AmberCutie said:

^ That's a good point. Cause there have been times when new members ask me questions that I cannot answer.

I'm not sure what bring-a-friend is, I'll have to look it up. I use another website but it's the type where you can't give outside information... So if you get referral tokens, you can tip yourself? Lol
Look up the BAF thread in models only. And yes, MFC directly tells girls who want to use the BAF tokens to get a premium account and tip themselves or other models.

AmberCutie said:

And a lot of models don't allow other model accounts in their chat for various reasons. So if you'd like to be part of their room, premium account is the way to go. There is also no way to tip a model via your model account. There are threads on this subject in greater detail in the model area.

If you don't care to know what's going on around the site outside of your working hours, then yeah there's no point in buying a premium account.

That's exactly why I suggest new models get a separate prem acct. If they are serious about camming on MFC, they should be familiar with all aspects of the site. :twocents-02cents:

KiraSage said:
The only reason I can think of is because they might be friends with another model, who blocks models from coming into their room, and they want to go in and chat or something.

I constantly have members telling me that I should make a premium account but I don't see the point in paying for an account when I already have one, and it exists because I am here to work... lol

A: Because I am a dirty, perverted bitch. I like to perv.

B: I like to tip. A LOT. When I can afford tokens, I MAKE IT RAIN. I know how it is, we all do, so we know how nice it is to get tipped for no reason at all, other than someone just enjoys our company.

C: I like to chat with some models.

Jessi said:
I have a premium account because I enjoy looking at beautiful naked women being sexy.
:lol:

I knew you are just a perv like the rest of us Jessi there is nothing wrong with a model on a premium account to perv or even tipping another model that she likes.After all models are humans likes the rest of us but one thing i noticed is that some models (unknown ones to me) use a premium account to be able togo into the lounge and pimp thereself and that is a big NONO :naughty: .How do i know ? because they are so stupid to put the same picture from themself on both accounts.Mfc should act against such models this is plain spam.

Reactions: SNATCH
I love tipping models. I often want to just wander the site and look at cute ladies, and god I hate freeloading while doing it. Early on I did it one too many times and raged uberhard at some girls who were working completely hard and not getting tipped once for it. Once I got my premi status I was insanely satisfied too, because it allowed me to have a non-basic, non-model account where I could just talk to the girls in PM, talk about how our days went, perhaps tip some more because she happens to be wearing the hottest Leia slave outfit in the world.. xD :h:

Ultimately, it sucks being basic. And when so many girls have model's blocked, it's the only way you can lurkmoar without your model tag getting in the way. Really, you've GOT to browse girls sometime if you're camgirl. You might not enjoy it for the hot lady aspect of it like us bi girls might, but it really is fun to just chill sometimes. And, when you lurk you're also getting subtle lessons about how MFC users typically act, how models typically respond, and perhaps an idea to keep your room fun.

TL;DR: I love hot chicks and contributing to the "hot chick" funds around the MFC world.

PlayboyMegan said:
Mostly for the BAF. I've made about $300 (dollars, not tokens) with it. But I have spent it all on other models.
For models with premium accounts for BAF , its possible to transfer tokens to an other premium , we members here on ACF can help you by giving those tokens to models !

Reactions: Jupiter551
I LOVE MFC! It is my favorite virtual place in the whole big wide world! I love it for work and I love it for perving!
Tipping models makes me so stinkin happy! I can see why members enjoy dropping bombs, anytime I tip a large amount I have the biggest fucking grin on my face and do a little happy dance! I have A LOT of reward points and I feel pretty great about it!
If you view MFC as strictly a place for pervy men to pull on their puds then it may be hard to understand. The awesome thing about MFC is the social aspect of it and I love being part of that. I don't perv nearly as much as I used to due to time restraints but when I do it's guaranteed to make me happy.
Then of course as above mentioned being knowledgeable. Anytime I have a new member I let them know that I'm a long time prem and if they have any questions about anything feel free to ask! Chances are I've been through it myself and I'm more than willing to help.

@cammi. Thank you so much for mentioning taxes. I've just been deleting my receipts! But now that I think about it I'm sure I can write them off! I just contacted support explaining this and asked if there is a way I could get that history... we shall see.

RedHerby said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Mostly for the BAF. I've made about $300 (dollars, not tokens) with it. But I have spent it all on other models.
For models with premium accounts for BAF , its possible to transfer tokens to an other premium , we members here on ACF can help you by giving those tokens to models !
Yeah, once they're in our account, they're just tokens. They can be transferred or tipped. But I would rather tip a girl myself with those tokens than transfer them to a premium to tip a girl. :cool:

JoleneJolene said:
@cammi. Thank you so much for mentioning taxes. I've just been deleting my receipts! But now that I think about it I'm sure I can write them off!
A free dutch lesson ...

in taxes context "write it off" is in dutch "aftrekken"

"jerk off" is in dutch "aftrekken"

so in dutch this will be "aftrekken aftrekken" !

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
pull on their puds
That's such a chuck palahniuk thing to say :mrgreen:

Off topic, but I've noticed an unusually large number of models have chuck palahniuk listed in their profile. Yeah I know the response will be "he's awesome", but anyone else notice this? I don't notice this level of popularity outside of MFC.

Alcon said:
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
pull on their puds

Off topic, but I've noticed an unusually large number of models have chuck palahniuk listed in their profile. Yeah I know the response will be "he's awesome", but anyone else notice this? I don't notice this level of popularity outside of MFC.

He's a very popular writer, but he's also pretty umm....explicit. Not for the faint of heart. Maybe the kind of people who work at MFC are a bit more broadminded.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Alcon
Alcon said:
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
pull on their puds

I think liking or pretending to like Chuck Palahniuk is a trend, because I've seen so many profiles (not just MFC) where he is the only author listed or one of a bunch of other trendy authors/books.

KiraSage said:
Alcon said:
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
pull on their puds

I think liking or pretending to like Chuck Palahniuk is a trend, because I've seen so many profiles (not just MFC) where he is the only author listed or one of a bunch of other trendy authors/books.

This may be the case but I hope it's honestly because so many people enjoy what an amazing author he is. That's what I'm gonna tell myself in order to feel better.

JoleneJolene said:
KiraSage said:
Alcon said:
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
pull on their puds

This may be the case but I hope it's honestly because so many people enjoy what an amazing author he is. That's what I'm gonna tell myself in order to feel better.

Lol I hope so too cause I enjoy Chuck myself

Jessi said:
I have a premium account because I enjoy looking at beautiful naked women being sexy.
:lol:

Hey, me too!

KiraSage said:
Alcon said:
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
pull on their puds

As a MFC model with a Chuck Palahniuk quote on my ribcage ,who has read about 90 percent of his works, and has him in my favorite authors section on mfc. I dont know if it necessarily trendy to like Chuck Palahniuk and if it was i wasnt made aware of this. I mostly agree that Mfc is made up of more liberal girls and that might have something to do with it.

Jupiter551 said:
He's pretty widely acclaimed as one of the most talented writers currently out there, there's a difference between trendy and great.

Thank you for this. this statement applies to so many different things in my life I have been accused of liking because it became trendy rather than just because it was good. I was listening to traditional country western and rockabilly before it was trendy, that doesn't make the music not great now, just easily accessible. For a lazy cheap ass like me that is beneficial.
When skinny jeans got trendy I was just so grateful I didn't have to keep hemming my pants or spend stupid amounts on DogPile brand shit.
Ok... ranted... off topic all over the place.
Going to bed now. :shifty:

i have a premium account.. because i had it before i started camming...
peving and chitchatting is so much easier then camming.. :p
sexy naked women... i make a schedule for that :cool:

Reactions: SNATCH
Speaking of writers on profiles...
Back when I was a bloob, innocent, rosey-cheeked and fresh-faced I looked at a Romanian girl's profile and saw Gabriel Garcia-Marquez' One Hundred Years of Solitude listed as their favourite book, I was like wow well there's a girl who has good taste in reading, that's one of my favourites too. When I mentioned it she gave me a blank smile. Then I noticed other girls profiles and all the favourite things were exactly the same lol - same movies, music, Gabriel Garcia-Marquez...must be their studio did it :woops:

Status
Not open for further replies.