AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How come so many models have premium accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KiraSage said:
The only reason I can think of is because they might be friends with another model, who blocks models from coming into their room, and they want to go in and chat or something.

I constantly have members telling me that I should make a premium account but I don't see the point in paying for an account when I already have one, and it exists because I am here to work... lol

Today a model named Marry4you was in my room and pm'ed one of my tippers, asking him to come to her room. :roll: Pathetic! Perhaps if she did something in her room besides sit there smoking a cig and typing in her foreign language, she'd get more viewers, tippers, and her camscore would be higher than 206.7. LOL.

All of my model friends who visit my room do so from their premium accounts, and I do the same. I would NEVER use another model's room as an opportunity to pm her tippers, begging them to come to my room. That's so tacky and desperate.

Besides, everytime I've had a model visit my room from their model account, they'd do nothing but lurk the entire time. And when I'd smile and say hi to them, they'd leave instantly. LOL. If they want to be in my room, they can A) view as a guest or B) get a premium account and view from there. I just changed my settings so that models can't visit my room under their model accounts.

I don't even call mine a Premium account, I call it a Perv account! :mrgreen:

Reactions: CassieRamone
Speaking of models with premium accounts, one of my model friends recently commented to me that she seemed to run into me in many of the same rooms in which she was perving under her premium account. She wouldn't tell me her member name, but it would be funny if I knew her quite well as both a model and as a member without realizing they are one and the same.

JoleneJolene said:
When skinny jeans got trendy I was just so grateful I didn't have to keep hemming my pants or spend stupid amounts on DogPile brand shit.
Ok... ranted... off topic all over the place.
Going to bed now. :shifty:

Hell yeah! My mom was so stoked when she came home with a pair of skinny jeans from Old Navy and told me she was never pinning/sewing another pair of bell bottoms for me ever again lmao! i swear, i feel you. hahaha.

and... wtf... should i be embarrassed that invisible monsters is a siiiiiiiiiick ass book? though I dont think I have him listed in my favorite books/authors section...

damn. im usually really sweet but i cant help but roll my eyes at the arrogance of some of the chickas in these forums talking about how THEY are the only real trendsetters, and every model on here wants to be like them... the vanity it takes to think that girls lie about what theyre into since theres no way they could ever be as "cool" as them kills me! goddamn. im happy im not like that.

"but like seriously, stop being so fake and saying you know how to read and like actually know what a book is. or like, wear mascara. or like, think hello kittys cute. thats like totes my thing bbygirl. and youll never be me."

</endrant2>

Reactions: JoleneBrody
OH, and i just hit PLATNIUM PREMIUM which is almost embarrassing... LOL. I just like seeing the girls get all happy cause of me! its the best!!! :D ... i love tipping camwhores. :h:333 i definitely understand why my close premies tip me without saying "show tits bb" now... though, tits are always welcome with my tips, theyre neva required. i try to require shots though hahaah. :h:

@Cassie YAY! I always feel like I have the hardest time explaining my love for the current emo kid and hipster trends. Though you could not consider me either by a long shot, certain clothing items worn by said groups are right up my happy ally! I'm so glad someone else gets it! The second coming of the bell bottom trend was the worst thing to happen to punk rock kids sewing needles.
Also I'm reading invisible monster right now, pretty fucking swell.

JoleneJolene said:
@Cassie YAY! I always feel like I have the hardest time explaining my love for the current emo kid and hipster trends. Though you could not consider me either by a long shot, certain clothing items worn by said groups are right up my happy ally! I'm so glad someone else gets it! The second coming of the bell bottom trend was the worst thing to happen to punk rock kids sewing needles.

def on my favorite reads list, right near scar tissue - ant kiedis, tweak - nic sheff, perks of being a wall flower, junky, and a slew of other trendy books that happen to be bomb. hahah. you do know me!! oh, how i miss the days of begging my mom to PLEASE not use bright blue thread/please not get mad when i ripped the inseams changing for PE! and butt flaps! and trolling barbed wire fences with denim vests... hmm... i might have to make a visit home and find my old gear! im inspired! :D hey thanks for stickin up for me on that other post - i think you did. i cant believe i got a whole thread about ME an my giant b00bz! so wild! hahaahhah happy im vain enough to search my name on acf ... a lot. lmfao. :p :D

CassieRamone said:
JoleneJolene said:

def on my favorite reads list, right near scar tissue - ant kiedis, tweak - nic sheff, perks of being a wall flower, junky, and a slew of other trendy books that happen to be bomb. hahah. you do know me!! oh, how i miss the days of begging my mom to PLEASE not use bright blue thread/please not get mad when i ripped the inseams changing for PE! and butt flaps! and trolling barbed wire fences with denim vests... hmm... i might have to make a visit home and find my old gear! im inspired! :D hey thanks for stickin up for me on that other post - i think you did. i cant believe i got a whole thread about ME an my giant b00bz! so wild! hahaahhah happy im vain enough to search my name on acf ... a lot. lmfao. :p :D

Ha! I still have my old torn up, patched up demin vest I put on sometimes to remember the days when I wasn't scared to shave my head.

JoleneJolene said:
CassieRamone said:
JoleneJolene said:

Ha! I still have my old torn up, patched up demin vest I put on sometimes to remember the days when I wasn't scared to shave my head.

LOL! fuck yeah! my whole head was half purple and half pink. i even went the extra mile and got the nips pierced! but... being 16 i was forced to remove them. hahaha i literally only have 1 chaos uk tank top that i wear any time i wanna be really comfortable - which is uhh... too often. and it shows. but its all good. haha. :p

hey! its nice to meet you! i see you post on here alot! :D You seem fun!! where are you from?

CassieRamone said:
JoleneJolene said:
CassieRamone said:
JoleneJolene said:

LOL! fuck yeah! my whole head was half purple and half pink. i even went the extra mile and got the nips pierced! but... being 16 i was forced to remove them. hahaha i literally only have 1 chaos uk tank top that i wear any time i wanna be really comfortable - which is uhh... too often. and it shows. but its all good. haha. :p

hey! its nice to meet you! i see you post on here alot! :D You seem fun!! where are you from?

Pmed you a picture of my balls. ;)

Reactions: SNATCH
JoleneJolene said:
@Cassie YAY! I always feel like I have the hardest time explaining my love for the current emo kid and hipster trends.
It's perfectly understandable to like those clothing and trends because they 'stole' them from the punk/hardcore bands and scene in the 90s who were *actually* cool without trying so hard to be :p

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
@Cassie YAY! I always feel like I have the hardest time explaining my love for the current emo kid and hipster trends.
It's perfectly understandable to like those clothing and trends because they 'stole' them from the punk/hardcore bands and scene in the 90s who were *actually* cool without trying so hard to be :p

:angry4: I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO THINK IM COOL AND LIKE ME AND WANNA BE MY FRIEND AND GET POPULARRRRRRRRRR

</temptertantrum>

;o)

Reactions: SNATCH
The late 90's was a fecking awful time to be growing up in Sunny England,

I managed to miss all of the decent music during the late 80's and early 90;s and it had just all turned bollox!

The only place to get your stylee from is Manchester England circa 1985, that or the Mod look :mrgreen:

Better to troll you with my dear! :tongue2:

Nah, I got it so I could tip others, chat when basics are blocked, and on rare occassions have my guys transfer tokens cause I'm a broke bitch LOL

There's a range of reasons for it (I realise I've reiterated a few points, apologies! I've wanted to make it into a cohesive list though);

To interact in model's rooms - many models have other models blocked for various reasons. In order to access these rooms to interact, one must become a premium member.
Greater intimacy with models - by having the opportunity to build a relationship with a model, it's easier to understand the dynamics of the site as a whole, and the driving forces behind tipping. In essence, it's a lesson in behavioral economics which ultimately serves one's own self interest.
To establish a deeper, more intimate relationship with one's members - it's easier to talk to your members about things on a premium account without the associated privacy concerns. It could be a place to discuss something like... fetishes, for example.
To socialize - MFC goes beyond masturbating to sexy models in their various outfits or lack thereof. It's stress-relieving.
'Generosity gratification' - a stronger, distinct version of gratification derived from generosity. Tipping models is a fun activity.
To have fun - MFC isn't just a job! If it's treated like a job, then it's more likely to harm one's morale and motivation. Take some pleasure in talking to these wonderful ladies.
To learn member functions - by doing so, it allows you to help a newb member. If you could achieve that, you may establish a relationship with a potential returning customer.
To utilize the 'Bring a Friend' function - if you're well followed on Twitter or Facebook, then utilizing this tool could give you free access to tokens. The expenditure of said tokens have a range of benefits, as highlighted above.

I'm sure there's more than this, but it's all I can think of thus far.

Reactions: CassieRamone
I have a perv account because I honestly LOVE perving. Plus, a lot of my regulars are also regulars of some of my fave models and my perviness has given me a chance to get to know them a lot better- I can sit and chat and enjoy the show without having to BE the show. Plus, it's also led to me getting to know a lot of the girls without having to be all like "HIIIII I"M A FELLOW MODEL!" I always tell the model who I am in a private tip note, if I can't tip I'll PM who I am if they allow nonfriends to PM otherwise I just stay quiet- I'm kind of weird, I hate talking in a models room if I can't tip her at least once to just say hi, it's Gemma! So usually I'm pretty quiet unless you already know who I am- at that point it's up the model to either let the room know who I am or to keep it quiet. That's why I hate using my model account to perv. Then EVERYONE knows who I am, and I feel like I'm not perving but just selling myself to someone elses' room, that's why some people have models banned. It could be a pretty big distraction form their show. I don't block models, I don't mind but some do. At least being on my perv account they can know who I am but choose to keep it quiet so it doesn't distract. Trust me, some members can get SO hung up on the fact that "another model" is there.

That's just my thoughts on it.

I am happy that the majority of reasons for having a premium account have been positive. Not to be a downer but there are situations where model premium accounts are used for nefarious means. I ran into one of those. You can search my posts if you want to know the gory details. I also know of models using premium accounts to poach tippers, to try and drum up business in their rooms and used to stalk their regulars :eek:

Maybe I have just been unlucky :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.