AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How did you meet your significant other?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At church. :haha: We were 14 & 15; my mom had just taken a job there as the youth ministry leader & his dad was the music minister. We were married in that same church two weeks after my 18th birthday.
Interestingly, we're both non-religious now- much to our parents' chagrin.

We actually met on Tinder. Never thought that app would gt me anything but hookups, but now I have my future husband sleeping next to me as I type this.

At church. :haha: We were 14 & 15; my mom had just taken a job there as the youth ministry leader & his dad was the music minister. We were married in that same church two weeks after my 18th birthday

That sounds very wholesome

Is that a typical age to get married in your community?

That sounds very wholesome

Is that a typical age to get married in your community?

Not really. I grew up in the midwest, so the average age for marriage is probably lower than most places, but I was definitely an odd one out getting married at 18. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone (or anyone, I guess) but it worked perfectly for us. Happily married for over 6 years so I guess we did something right. *shrug*

OkCupid, oh, about two years ago. I kind of always saw myself as single/serial dater as a matter of personal preference, but wouldn't you know, this one stuck. We got married 6 months ago. I adore him and couldn't have dreamed of a more supportive, gung-ho partner.

High school, because of a Harry Potter reference actually. Our school colors related to one of the Hogwarts houses (not gonna be more specific than that for privacy reasons) and at lunch one Friday I was talking to a mutual friend about my plan to yell out "10 points for *Hogwarts house*" when our team scored a touchdown and he happened to be close enough to hear me and thought it was cute. We ended up hanging out for the entire second half of the game that night, and here we are 6 years later, 9 days away from our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Sorry that was long I just adore our story and love sharing it :h:

I met him because he was a friend of a woman that I met on OkCupid. I was trying to hook up with the woman but her husband creeped me out. Thankfully, their friends were way more cool.

OkCupid. I found his profile, and he was hottt. Like way out of my league. Not to mention that he lived too far away for a relationship to flourish. But something drew me back to his profile again and again. He was always online, with his chat on, so I was extremely intimidated. But after 3 days of gathering my courage, I finally messaged him.

In his profile, he said something along the lines of, "I love Sci-fi and fantasy. I don't know why Star Wars is so much more popular than LOTR." So my opening line was, "Hi! You're right, LOTR is way better than Star Wars." And then we commenced to having one of the geekiest conversations ever. Come to find out, he thought that I was out of his league!!! Apparently, he thought that on our first date, I would take one look at him and run the other way! Needless to say, we're still together after defeating the distance aspect.

I always laugh when guys say things like, "I hate dating sites. All the girls on there are ugly, annoying, or psycho." Well, the majority are. And that's usually because literally, every day, I would get at least 5 messages that sounded like basics from a camsite. "Nice pics, bb." or "Do you like guys that workout/hike/buy you things/etc?" or messages that are just meant to brag about their money/looks/job/penis. ALWAYS start out with reading her profile in its entirety. Then send her a message that has some substance to it and makes you stand out from the rest. If she says she likes gardening, ask her if it's flowers or food. If she says she has dogs, ask if they know any cool tricks. MAKE HER FEEL LIKE YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY. This goes with any interaction with humans, but specifically with humans you're sexually/romantically attracted to.

I met my significant other in the womb and we're still going strong after almost 29 years. Never left each other's side in that time and, although at times there's been painful moments, I anticipate I'll be with them until death does us part.

I actually met my fiance on MFC! He only lived about 3 hours away and came into my room and helped me with a lot of real world stuff, it was pretty unexpected for just starting out. I got sick on cam one night and he called me to make sure I was alright and everything went from there :)

Ok I'll play along. I currently don't have a significant other but times past I've met them online (pogo.com, I kid you not; weird story there), at the dentist (she was my dental hygienist) and lastly, she was one of my former students.

My hubby had just came here from Mexico like 6 months before I met him && his friend. [For simplicity sake, I'll call him J] We were all roughly 12/13 years old. We met at a community center! I was interested in his friend, && my gf at the time was interested in J. They dated for a bit, I dated his friend for a bit, nothing special. I think it was a few weeks? Then wayyyyyy later, I'm talking like 17/18, we started hanging out more again, && then we started dating... && it just went from there!

The best part, J && I had NEVER EVER EVER been interested in each other as more than friends. EVER. It was really weird. But we started hanging out [I was dating someone else at the time, but not exclusively] && the dude I was dating at the time was just fucking everything up... J && I just started flirting more, && eventually, one thing led to another, && it started looking like it was going somewhere, so I broke up with the other dude, && then J && I started dating && yup. That's it! :)

I sound like a slut. LMAO.

Reactions: MFCGod
I actually met my fiance on MFC! He only lived about 3 hours away and came into my room and helped me with a lot of real world stuff, it was pretty unexpected for just starting out. I got sick on cam one night and he called me to make sure I was alright and everything went from there :)

Wow the mythical MFC real life love. I had heard tales of such things but always thought it was like Unicorns or the Loch Ness monster.

Wow the mythical MFC real life love. I had heard tales of such things but always thought it was like Unicorns or the Loch Ness monster.

Right?! But nope, totally happens. Our 4 year anniversary is next month :) getting a Unicorn along with it would be nice though lol

Reactions: fandango
I had a new friend who had told me a lot of stories about her ex that she wasn't really over and was always trying to go back to. They were on again so she set up a double date with my girlfriend and I to introduce us to him. We fell in love instantly and we didn't physically cheat but discussed our feelings and within a month or so we decided to each dump our girlfriends and be together. My girlfriend tried to kill herself that night so I chickened out and went back to her. He and I continued being close as best friends and when I dumped her for good two years later we admitted we had never fallen out of love with each other and got together. That was seven years ago :h:

I'm actually only now realizing I've been in love with same person for the last nine years. Woah.

I met my boyfriend at Las Vegas when I was 16 and he was 17. He was a cheer leader on my sisters team. (At the time she was only 9) We swam together then I got really drunk and invited him to my hotel room. We then had a crazy relationship because my dad/his girlfriend and the people I was staying with at the time practically forbade me from even speaking to him. Right after I turned 18 we ended up dating, moving in together within months and have been together for almost 3 years. Cx These haters can't hold me back.

Reactions: fandango
We lived in the same apartment building-he was down the hall from me. One night I lost my apartment keys and my cell phone was dead, so he invited me to hang out in his apartment. We had a great night talking and watching movies and after that, he would come over almost every night after work to hang out. :) He's 10 years younger than me, but that doesn't bother either one of us. He's very mature for his age.

We lived in the same apartment building-he was down the hall from me. One night I lost my apartment keys and my cell phone was dead, so he invited me to hang out in his apartment..

Had you seen each other much prior and did you already like the look of him?

Had you seen each other much prior and did you already like the look of him?
Yup, I had a crush on him, but was too shy to do anything about it. LOL :)

Yup, I had a crush on him, but was too shy to do anything about it. LOL :)

Do you think if it hadn't of happened that night you described, you would of ended up getting together eventually under another circumstance?

I don't know if I'm a believer in fate, but it does seem like some things in life aren't an if but when.

Status
Not open for further replies.