AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I post videos ?!?! PLEASE HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2011
Im a new model on MFC !! I just made some videos and now trying to figure out how I post them to my profile, and them still be password protected! I noticed some girls on the site have them on there for xxx amount of tokens! So I know its possiable !! PLEASE HELP !!

Thanks,
Bella

GypsyRuna said:
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5948

I just asked that yesterday..lol there's the link to my post :)
she doesn't have access to that part of the forum yet, she needs to get model status first to get in there. She needs to start out here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696 and follow what it says in there . :twocents-02cents: And Welcome to the forum Bella

For those who don't have or can't get model status:

We can't post videos to our profile. You need to find a hosting site like MediaFire. Rapidshare, or MegaUpload to upload the videos to. Then you send the link the site gives you for the video to the guy using MFC Mail. He downloads it, then you take it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.