AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I reset time ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2021
Many models, especially models that make tons of tokens, are reseting time that shows when they started to broadcast.
How can I do that ?
You can see in the picture below : she is on from 4 hours ago, stream was working all the time and sudently the countdown is reseted

Attachments

• 3BF2B6B1-7E9D-48BB-892F-8FD6397687C3.jpeg
    3BF2B6B1-7E9D-48BB-892F-8FD6397687C3.jpeg
    333 KB · Views: 23
Many models, especially models that make tons of tokens, are reseting time that shows when they started to broadcast.
How can I do that ?
You can see in the picture below : she is on from 4 hours ago, stream was working all the time and sudently the countdown is reseted
Log off and log on ... no ? And why you wanna do that ?

Upvote 0
Sometime CB glitches and/or internet glitches logs models and viewers off and back on at random. When it glitches it is often only 5-10 seconds. It is probably not intentional.

Upvote 0
It is not working. I tryed everything !
Why is it important? It reset something, idk why but more users enter. Is it happening only to ehotlovea and sometimes the girl from above…

Upvote 0
Yay I love threads about her.
She s reseting the timer and after staying 4 hours about nothing happening her room explodes.. i am a top model, i do 20k everytime I enter but I want to do more. If someone knows how to reset that timer and do not wanna post here just PM me, I would be greatfull

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.