AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do I Say Goodbye?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus why I made the comment about it not being all that different from other threads on the base level. I don't know if you read through them all. But, there were a couple of threads similar to yours where for one reason or another the member simply couldn't afford it any more and couldn't continue. Job loss, high levels of debt, etc. and they didn't know what to do in terms of breaking it off.

It isn't so much the peculiarities of each specific person. It's the base underlying issue: Each of them has had feelings for a model, and they all think their situation is unique. I really can't stress enough to read the various threads to see a lot of similarities to your situation. It'll really put things into perspective and make you think again.

Again, not trying to be a dick or play the "I told you so". But, we have seen so many of these threads, that it all boils down to members falling for models and we see it almost right away. Yes, some of those threads we've been pretty harsh on people. But, in the end we're all trying to help a member see the situation for what it really is.
I understand. And yes, I did read every thread in Amber's pinned post. I noticed when reading those that a lot of the responders to those OPs kept saying, "Come back in 6 months and tell us how things are." And none of them ever did! Not a single one that I could see!!!! That kind of says it all, I s'pose.

"Come back in 6 months and tell us how things are." And none of them ever did! Not a single one that I could see!!!!
Did you read them all? If so, hardcore, I only made it to the end of one so far.

They are probably too busy doing practical stuff, like figuring out how many pizzas they need to eat, to make a toaster oven financially feasible.

Or likely slaying chicken jockeys on Minecraft. That's my estimation anyway. But I am yet to figure out the inner mental machinations of the average man, despite my many years of intense effort to do so.

Did you read them all? If so, hardcore, I only made it to the end of one so far.

They are probably too busy doing practical stuff, like figuring out how many pizzas they need to eat, to make a toaster oven financially feasible.

Or likely slaying chicken jockeys on Minecraft. That's my estimation anyway. But I am yet to figure out the inner mental machinations of the average man, despite my years of intense effort to do so.

Yeah, kudos to him for reading them and noticing that nearly all of them didn't come back. IIRC, we did have one or two give an update. But, does make one wonder what happens.

That guy who did the financial breakdown of toasters was a dick wasn't he?! :haha:

If you ever figure out the inner workings of the average guy, please let me know. I've been trying to figure out how many rocks are rolling around in my head my whole life. ;)

lmao - yep...every single one.
Personally, I'm the one sitting on my couch with a bucket of Popeye's fried chicken watching sports now.
Things are still going in terms of communication, BTW, but I have noticed a definite change of tone in our conversations/length of responses, etc.
You all are awesome!!!!!
I will do my best to come back in 6 months and provide an update.
🤗

That guy who did the financial breakdown of toasters was a dick wasn't he?! :haha:
Not in my opinion. Apparently, he can make lasagne and lemon poppy seed bread. He's obviously a panty dropper, for any woman who has her priorities straight.💛

ETA; Trust me there's a reason women everywhere are masturbating to Gordon Ramsay.

Not in my opinion. Apparently, he can make lasagne and lemon poppy seed bread. He's obviously a panty dropper, for any woman who has her priorities straight.💛

ETA; Trust me there's a reason women everywhere are masturbating to Gordon Ramsay.

He's a terrible baker, can't even make pancakes or waffles. How sad it that?

Hell, Gordon Ramsey masturbates to Gordon Ramsey.

Do you think he yells, screams and berates himself for how shitty a job he does?

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise

And the reason is obviously that his face looks like old man's balls?
And obviously, we know how you ladies LOVE dick and ball photos... right? :rofl: :rofl: :giggle: :giggle:

Do you think he yells, screams and berates himself for how shitty a job he does?
LMAO, I can hear it now.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAAAAT? FUCK OFF!!! YOUR DISH IS MAKING ME IMPOTENT. SHUT IT DOWN!!!! AND FUCK OFF AGAIN!!!!"
haha - now I'm tempted to change my avatar to Gordon's picture.

Last edited:
Oh, Holy Shit it got too hot in here.
There is obviously something wrong with me.

Oh well ... off to cook dinner.
If I call out "Gordon" in my sleep tonight, I'm telling my boyfriend it's your guy's fault, for all of this imagery :haha: !!

LMAO, I can hear it now.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAAAAT? FUCK OFF!!! YOUR DISH IS MAKING ME IMPOTENT. SHUT IT DOWN!!!! AND FUCK OFF AGAIN!!!!"
haha - now I'm tempted to change my avatar to Gordon's picture.

Whilst @EliMarie717 goes to cook dinner, we should all change our avatars to Gordon.
Mops at the ready though, it's going to get a tiny bit wet in here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Whilst @EliMarie717 goes to cook dinner, we should all change our avatars to Gordon.
Mops at the ready though, it's going to get a tiny bit wet in here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Weekend made!! 🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤💗
You are all AWESOME!!

ETA; It was the idea of him berating his own genitalia that pushed me over the edge 🤣

This is so accurate 😭 I love him. Subscribed to Masterclass at $200 for a year just so I could see him say "mmm look at that" in HD as many times as I want 😭

And the reason is obviously that his face looks like old man's balls?
And obviously, we know how you ladies LOVE dick and ball photos... right? :rofl: :rofl:

Some women like pretty men, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Pierce Brosnan. Some of us find it feminine and a little bit of a turnoff. I am more into the caveman look, a man who is a man: strong, blunt features, rough on the edges, older than me. Then to top it off this is a man who doesn’t compromise for anyone. He doesn’t cook Victoria sponges, holds back on his opinions, or continues doing something he doesn’t feel good doing. That’s sexy. And finally.... he is very in touch with his senses, you can tell when he tastes a good dish and his face and voice betray how much pleasure it gives him. The only one who loves food as much as Gordon Ramsay (and me) is Newt the cook from Twitter @milktpapi who I also find sexy even though he is as far from my type as it gets. You just get a feeling they are good lovers if they enjoy their women like they enjoy their meals. Also.. I cook a lot and have tried recipes from a billion famous chefs and I consider around 80% to be total frauds cause their recipes blow. With Gordon Ramsay there’s plenty of hits, recipes I’ve added to my cookbook and are now staples for me because they are so good. So the admiration is also there. He is a 10.

Some women like pretty men, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Pierce Brosnan. Some of us find it feminine and a little bit of a turnoff. I am more into the caveman look, a man who is a man: strong, blunt features, rough on the edges, older than me. Then to top it off this is a man who doesn’t compromise for anyone. He doesn’t cook Victoria sponges, holds back on his opinions, or continues doing something he doesn’t feel good doing. That’s sexy. And finally.... he is very in touch with his senses, you can tell when he tastes a good dish and his face and voice betray how much pleasure it gives him. The only one who loves food as much as Gordon Ramsay (and me) is Newt the cook from Twitter @milktpapi who I also find sexy even though he is as far from my type as it gets. You just get a feeling they are good lovers if they enjoy their women like they enjoy their meals.

Why do I suddenly have this vision of a grinning "I can't believe it's not butter!!" look on his face while having sex?:rofl:

**Yes, I know that's Fabio with the quote. But, you get the idea. ;)

But, I would agree with you that loving women and loving meals can be similar in many ways. ;)

Reactions: MarieElise
Everything Mila just said 100%! Most of my female friends have been into the pretty boy type, I never got it. I've never heard another woman put that into words before, so I am glad that I am not the only person in the world, who sees things this way. My first thought when I look at the guys most of my friends think are cute is "shit, that guy would probably borrow my makeup, and cost me a fortune. He probably takes more time to get ready than I do."

I find a rough-hewn man, who is ready to conquer, with a fire and passion, incredibly attractive. You could say irresistibly attractive.
On Gordon Ramsay, it's his passion.
He's like a crackling dynamo of life energy, therefore I deduce he is likely amazing in bed.
Plus his focus on being proactive, and clean doesn't hurt either.
He's scared of no one, he doesn't pander to people, and he is not half-assed, and apathetic.
He's the type of man that would be impossible to conquer, and therefore an eternal challenge.
I see him as the very essence of the quintessential completely untamable man-beast.
**Swoooon**

I am more into the caveman look, a man who is a man: strong, blunt features, rough on the edges
How do you feel about Jason Momoa?

I have a kind of unhappy question.

Long story short, 11 months ago I met my "one and only" cam model, and have eventually become exclusive to her. I went so far as to unfavorite all the others I had favorited up till now. Our time together is always so frickin fun and exciting. We usually just talk in invisible public chat (on SM), but we will go into private and get naked every couple weeks or so and - well, you know. I typically spend about $200 -$300 a month in private chats, which hasn't been a problem at all for me financially. Not sure if this is important to my question.

We have become very close to each other. I will spare all the details, but a strong relationship has formed. We know all about each other, we share each others' life experiences, and we always tell each other how much we love each other (not "IN love") and how we couldn't imagine not talking to each other. Blah, blah, I'm sure you have heard it a million times from "I am in love with a cam girl" guys.

But this post is a little different. A lot different, actually.

Basically, she has become a good friend of mine. Unfortunately, she is only on SM, and works in a studio in EE (obviously a good one, not one of those bad studios). So until now we have only talked via SM and I refuse to risk her job by sending any contact info.

Here's the twist...

As much as I want to dive into the craziness of the "I fell in love" mentality and refuse to listen to what you all have to offer (haha), my story is different.

Suddenly, I found out that I owe a LOT of taxes from last year, and to add to that, my daughter now has unforeseen medical bills that are frankly going to change my life for at least the next year. i.e. I can no longer spend money on my "one and only" - no way, no how.

I feel like I am losing a good friend here! So my question is for the models out there who have developed close and long-term relationships with some of their clients.

I have to tell her that I am leaving and will no longer be around. She has no idea that this is coming.

If you have a favorite client that you rely on not only for (at least a little) financial support, but for emotional support too, how would you prefer that he tell you he is leaving for quite a long time? Possibly forever.

I know this will break her heart - even if this IS just a fantasy-land that is her job. So I want to soften the blow as much as possible.

Can you please let me know how you would prefer to hear this kind of news from a close client?

I really really appreciate any opinions, as I have appreciated the opinions I have quietly taken to heart over these last few months.

Sincerely,
Life_Happens
I have a lot of friends working in professional studious, is part of the studio rule to be kind and nice to every single customer who spend, no matter how much he spend, usual trainers of the studio stay and chat with customers becouse they got better english and experience, hope is not your case . Second, about her losing a great friend, there is no friendship when a client take a girl in private to masturbate, there is just work,, i got a lot of friends in my chat, but they are there as friends, to help me to laugh with me, to support me and i am so greatfull. i have a friend for exactly 11 y now hes still there with me.. he is kinda broke but one time in few years he is tipping me , i dont care he cant tip me he is there for me making me laugh with his jokes wich is awesome, And yes one of my fav sweet men ever left the site after 10 y helping me daily on cam ... and im happy for him, he deserves to live out of cam finlly too , but we keep in touch on wassap becouse he is really sweetes nice helpfull men ever ( no pvts no wanking i repeat , those guys can go others come just clients ;)

Reactions: Life_Happens
If you're friends with her, there is no reason you can't remain friends even if you're not able to tip her for a while. There are a couple models I've known for a long time. I'm not always able to tip them but that doesn't mean we're not friends anymore. One in particular I didn't tip for almost a year and she was still very cool with me the entire time. I would say, if you simply want to leave then of course leave. Tell her goodbye or don't tell her, it really doesn't matter. Leaving is leaving regardless of the final sendoff. But if you've really formed a friendship with someone, there is no reason to think that friendship can't endure just because you're unable to tip. You don't have to explain anything unless you want to. If she's really your friend, she probably won't even ask why you're not tipping or mention it in any way.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Quick update on the actual post topic. It has been a couple of week of no money exchanging hands. I mentioned that the tone and length of messages had decreased, but now it is back to how it was. Not sure what she is thinking, but I am still waiting for a request for a private. haha But I am standing firm! (so to speak) 😄
I have not gone to her room or bothered her while working. Just multiple daily messages back and forth right now.

Last edited:
OMG you guys. I caved in. Spent the last several weeks talking to this girl and she was being really cool and accepting me not spending any money.
But today I am off work with a 6-pack of Corona and I found myself in her room.
I started flirting and the mood was just too much. We ended up in a 45 minute private session on Streamate.
It was incredible, but now I am having "buyers remorse"
I am no longer worthy of the Gordon Ramsey avatar.
If it means anything, near the end, she did tell me to leave and go back into her free chat because she didn't want me to spend more than I already had. But this was after she got the 45 minutes of private time.
Ugh! I hate my pathetic addiction to this girl!

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.