AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do models let go after a particularly physical time on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
Was just wondering about some of your post online rituals?
Guess we will pick a good day/ successful day, what kind of things do you do after your time on? How do you release the energy (if any remains) from a good day on?

Reactions: Ivy Adams and Tilly
I am a total weirdo, but I like to have a beer in the bath and watch Kitchen Nightmares. I usually cam 8-12PM so it is a nice way to unwind.

First thing is wash my face or take a shower. Getting unsweaty and clean makes me feel refreshed and get out of "work mode". Then I put on jammies and cuddle my dog. On a good day I'm usually a bit hyper from the buzz so I'll detail my whole shift to my friend but usually a good shift leads me physically exhausted so I like to cuddle up, watch a movie or play a video game.

I go to the gym pretty much right after cam most days, so that takes away most any stress. Often I'll do off cam work after coming home, but it'll be something like making gifs/uploads while watching shows/movies so it doesn't feel so mind-numbing.

On a good or normal day, I'll have a lot of energy and freak out (in a good way). Normally, I'll rush to wash up, and make dinner and then play video games with my regulars while simultaneously going on and on about what a good day it was to them.

On a bad day, I will do the same but I might take some extra time washing up or making dinner or might even eat dinner alone to do some reflection about what I could do better in my shows or whatnot... while simultaneously going on and on about how awful it was and brainstorm the ideas I came up with to improve with my regulars. As we play video games, I'll still be talking about this.

Bless their soul for listening to all that, HAHAHAHA! If you read this, I LOVE YOU GUYZ! @MiqDroid & @MiqoteVariant !!!!!

Afterwards, I watch some anime or Kdrama then sleepz!

SHOWER and frump outttt! definitely get in my unsexy exercise, chores, kitten snuggles, errands, whatever. I love sort of being extra frumpy- not really, but like, glasses, ponytail, hair treatment, facial lotion, whatever. Yoga pants and soft tees. And then I can get on the computer and do the things that let me look all focused and not sexy at all- like making gifs or photosets, whatevs. OR READING BLOGS, AHEM. (I would never)

Reactions: Shaun__ and Gen
I usually end up calling my SO to tell him everything, and I do chores around the house before bed. I'm usually excited, and rehashing it out loud helps me process it, and then catalog it and move out of cam mode.

my top priorities are always to shower, get into something cozy/soft, watch a couple episodes of something, make a big meal and some tea, and if I have time maybe do some reading or un-work-related read blogs :)

After a good day (night) I'm usually wide awake and go to a diner for hash browns with my sweeties. After a slow night I usually sleep like a baby. I love this job.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Back when I was camming a month ago I'd unwind with a glass of red wine and a bubble bath. Once I start camming again in a couple weeks I know I'm definitely gonna need that red wine after my first night back because my cam score will most likely be to shits but it's okay because I'm going to change that :rofl:

• Hugs
Contacts out, pajamas on. I have my one cigarette for the day, make some big filling extra warm comfort food and crawl into bed with netflix. Then sleeps cuz I cam nights. :D

I take my puppy for a jog and then we eat dinner/cuddle. He doesn't like being ignored while I'm camming.
If it's been a good day, lots of dancing and puppy-playtime. If it's been a bad day, lots of puppy-cuddling and chocolate.

Reactions: babyfaceforever
I prep the cacti for the slave in my basement I always forget to untie before my shift.

Just kidding. On a good day I'll practice piano and have a few drinks (or recover from drinking so much on cam) then either run errands or pass out. On a bad day I'll go throw knives at my shed and then spend all day trying to find someone to anger-fuck.

Turn the heat on, put on comfy clothes, food, herb. Sometimes I'll go to my neighbor's place if he's still up. He's a bit older and enjoys hearing my funnier cam stories while we watch football.

I switch into a baggy shirt and sweats within 10 seconds. My boyfriend saw once and called me a fucking magician. On a good or bad night, they're pretty much the same. I make a sandwich or bowl of cereal , then lay on the couch for puppy snuggles while watching something mindless (like "Worst Cooks in America" or "Bob's Burgers"). On a REALLY good night, I run a bath and cry lots of happy tears. I am so blessed to have found such amazing people through camming. It's hard to keep it all bottled inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.