AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do the social media subscriptions work on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraysonDrake

Cam Model
Jul 11, 2021
Nunya Village
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@fakegraydrake
Streamate Username
GraysonDrake
Chaturbate Username
graysondrake
I'm really new to CB and noticed there was a way to sell social media subscriptions but I was wondering how it worked. Do they just pay to unlock my usernames essentially?

Like for example, let's say I sell my Twitter for 6 months. At the end of the six months does Chaturbate automatically renew the subscription unless they cancel like with fan clubs, and if they do cancel how do I prevent them from still having access to my socials? Am I given the subscribers' information as well to keep track of them or do I just get their CB username?

Solution
I'm really new to CB and noticed there was a way to sell social media subscriptions but I was wondering how it worked. Do they just pay to unlock my usernames essentially?

Like for example, let's say I sell my Twitter for 6 months. At the end of the six months does Chaturbate automatically renew the subscription unless they cancel like with fan clubs, and if they do cancel how do I prevent them from still having access to my socials? Am I given the subscribers' information as well to keep track of them or do I just get their CB username?

It's not an automated subscription that would go out by direct debit, no. It's token-based so it will expire after the 6 months for them, and they would have to manually re-buy it with...
You're getting subscriber's username on chosen platform, but it's on you to keep track on when it expires, then remove or block them. It doesn't renew automatically like fun clubs.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Upvote 0

It's not an automated subscription that would go out by direct debit, no. It's token-based so it will expire after the 6 months for them, and they would have to manually re-buy it with tokens.
But this also means you will have to manually remove/block them or give them a reminder message on the said platform that
"Hey your Twitter subscription is about to expire, I will be removing/blocking you from [date] unless you rebuy it after".

Obviously, you don't need to do that but if you see they are active etc on the platform for you, you may not want to lose them so give them that gentle nudge/reminder to keep them. Many would probably forget when it's 6 months or longer, I should imagine and would be confused why they are suddenly removed. So it might also be useful for that reason, and they may happily re-buy.

• Helpful!
Reactions: GraysonDrake
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.