AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostYoutuber

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 3, 2018
Netherlands
Chaturbate Username
thelostyoutuber
Hi!

I started camming just 3 days ago, and so far I did 3 shows, so I still don't have many followers.

I use chaturbate, with apps and bots that try to facilitate the tipping.
The first two times I never asked for tips, they just arrived, but tonight I only did few of them (it's probably also the time, the first 2 times it was daylight here in Europe), and I didn't really want to push people to tip, I feel it's kinda rude asking that directly. What do you do when you see there is not a big interest in tipping? How you try to make people to do that?
And also, if that does not happen anyway, you give some quick peek every now and then or you just wait for tips?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience :D!

Hey!! I think maybe no one has responded yet because it's not really a simple answer, I guess it makes me wonder questions like what are you doing when you're on cam etc.

I don't need to ask for tips because I don't actually do anything sexy on cam until someone tips me or takes me private. So I may offer say "80 tokens to see my boobs". That is in my topic and then if they tip it, they get boobs. Until then, I just hang out and chat.

But I know some models just straight up start doing sexy stuff and then hope they get tips / cheerlead the crowd into tipping them "to make them cum"- is that the approach you are taking?

You could run a countdown (or a bot, I suppose - I'm not on chaturbate, on myfreecams) - so it should say "In this many tokens, I will do this sexual thing or remove this item of clothing."

In mont ask for my room I dont ask for tips, I give them a tip menu to rip for what they see. My mods are also not allowed to use the tip me gifs (my preference).
If anyone asks I say I dont like beggars and wont be one myself. I do remind them that I wont stay on if it is not fun in my room whether it is chat or tips. Occaisonally I will remind them that they would not stay at their job if they only got one dollar an hour though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TheLostYoutuber
Hey!! I think maybe no one has responded yet because it's not really a simple answer, I guess it makes me wonder questions like what are you doing when you're on cam etc.

I don't need to ask for tips because I don't actually do anything sexy on cam until someone tips me or takes me private. So I may offer say "80 tokens to see my boobs". That is in my topic and then if they tip it, they get boobs. Until then, I just hang out and chat.

But I know some models just straight up start doing sexy stuff and then hope they get tips / cheerlead the crowd into tipping them "to make them cum"- is that the approach you are taking?

You could run a countdown (or a bot, I suppose - I'm not on chaturbate, on myfreecams) - so it should say "In this many tokens, I will do this sexual thing or remove this item of clothing."

Yeah I use a bot that sets goal etc.. But yesterday it was very quiet the situation, I'll experiment in different time. Also now I'm getting a proper webcam, so maybe raising the quality will raise the tipping.

In mont ask for my room I dont ask for tips, I give them a tip menu to rip for what they see. My mods are also not allowed to use the tip me gifs (my preference).
If anyone asks I say I dont like beggars and wont be one myself. I do remind them that I wont stay on if it is not fun in my room whether it is chat or tips. Occaisonally I will remind them that they would not stay at their job if they only got one dollar an hour though.

A Tip menu might indeed be a good idea. Plus as you said reminding them you won't stay long if there is no interaction it's quite fair for everyone.

Thanks a lot for the info. I'll try to follow your advice :)

I set a tip menu, then repost that till i drive them nuts and they get the point lol. I dont like sitting there wasting time so if is still no tips after 1 hr i logout and come back later or next day. Some days are just slow as fuck, no matter how hot and horny i am . Thats just what it is, I learned not to care too much anymore.
So , I NEVER ask for tips, but they ask stuff like" oh i wanna see this and that " and the answer to that always is " oh great, tip $$ and you'll see it right now bb", teasing them to death and boom tipping starts.

I set a tip menu, then repost that till i drive them nuts and they get the point lol. I dont like sitting there wasting time so if is still no tips after 1 hr i logout and come back later or next day. Some days are just slow as fuck, no matter how hot and horny i am . Thats just what it is, I learned not to care too much anymore.
So , I NEVER ask for tips, but they ask stuff like" oh i wanna see this and that " and the answer to that always is " oh great, tip $$ and you'll see it right now bb", teasing them to death and boom tipping starts.

Yeah menu definitely good, I'll make one as well.
Probably though, the best thing to do would be to find another model to cam with, I saw couples are tipped extremely well :)

I use that good old Catholic guilt.

Hmmm. Well I also feel guilty/rude just flat out asking. But after an hour or so of only receiving requests without tips to back them up...a girl can get a little pissed. Typically I'll bring up tipping If someone says something along the lines of "I wonder how nice her (blank) looks" then I'd reply with something like "You're gonna have to tip me to find out" or a friendly but firm reminder that I DO have an active tip menu. Sometimes my tippers will pull the shame stick out on those enjoying for free which is fine by me. A little male on male humiliation is always entertaining (as long as there's no bullying). Plus it can also get the tips rolling. But one thing I could never do (despite how many times I may want to) is flat out say "tip me or stop wasting my time". I see other people do it and it may work fine for them, but that's not my style.

Hmmm. Well I also feel guilty/rude just flat out asking. But after an hour or so of only receiving requests without tips to back them up...a girl can get a little pissed. Typically I'll bring up tipping If someone says something along the lines of "I wonder how nice her (blank) looks" then I'd reply with something like "You're gonna have to tip me to find out" or a friendly but firm reminder that I DO have an active tip menu. Sometimes my tippers will pull the shame stick out on those enjoying for free which is fine by me. A little male on male humiliation is always entertaining (as long as there's no bullying). Plus it can also get the tips rolling. But one thing I could never do (despite how many times I may want to) is flat out say "tip me or stop wasting my time". I see other people do it and it may work fine for them, but that's not my style.

Yeah exactly, I actually notice that people likes me because they find me fun and really kind. So would be very counterproductive to be rude like that.. I'm actually learning that is good thing to do free show at the beginning until I don't reach 100 ppl in the room, and there I can start play for real with tips.. That at least for me, I don't mind anyway doing shows if people actually interact with me

Status
Not open for further replies.