AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you feel about getting drunk, smoking weed, bong hits, etc... on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2019
There are lots of girls who specifically add tags about drinking, 420, partygirl etc.. and this is a general fetish I have so those are the models I generally look for. I “assume” that those tags are there for a reason to draw us in. For whatever reason I (haven’t totally figured that out any) but I really enjoy watching girls get really drunk or smoke a lot of weed. For me anyway, it’s been a way to explore this fetish in a way that I never could (or would) out in the real world. I’ve relatively quickly learned to avoid models from some regions of the world and vodka shots. It’s a legitimate fetish I have, at least from the point of it’s a turn on for me, and I’m looking for the model to be authentic and ACTUALLY get really drunk. Some will I realize, and they probably enjoy doing it which is what I prefer. I’m never totally sure how appropriate this is, I try so I try to take my cues from the profile and watching the model. I’ve done a couple private shows and Skype’s and I will admit I do encourage consumption (aka tips) but (hopefully, anyway) let the model judge when enough is enough. Kind of long winded post, but any opinions would be appreciated.

I think what I am asking is, is it OK to expect this from a model who advertises “getmedrunk?”, or whatever else, then hope for the best that she actually does? I don’t know myself and from my perspective I don’t want anyone passing out, or having any other negative effects. The flip side is (other than obvious tip grabs) why use a tag like that?

If she advertises it as "get me drunk" I don't see why not... it basically means she is down for your intox fetish. If she is just advertising for sips or shots of an alcoholic beverage in a social room and you want her to get shitfaced, it might not go over too well and she might skip your sip tips past a certain point. I would. I love to get a nice buzz on cam which allows me to loosen up, feel sexy and be more social, but I would never get drunk on cam.

Plus, may camsites do not allow for intoxicated models to broadcast. Go straight to MFC which is more lenient.

If the model knows her limits and is agreeable to the show, I don't see the problem.

There are lots of girls who specifically add tags about drinking, 420, partygirl etc.. and this is a general fetish I have so those are the models I generally look for. I “assume” that those tags are there for a reason to draw us in. For whatever reason I (haven’t totally figured that out any) but I really enjoy watching girls get really drunk or smoke a lot of weed. For me anyway, it’s been a way to explore this fetish in a way that I never could (or would) out in the real world. I’ve relatively quickly learned to avoid models from some regions of the world and vodka shots. It’s a legitimate fetish I have, at least from the point of it’s a turn on for me, and I’m looking for the model to be authentic and ACTUALLY get really drunk. Some will I realize, and they probably enjoy doing it which is what I prefer. I’m never totally sure how appropriate this is, I try so I try to take my cues from the profile and watching the model. I’ve done a couple private shows and Skype’s and I will admit I do encourage consumption (aka tips) but (hopefully, anyway) let the model judge when enough is enough. Kind of long winded post, but any opinions would be appreciated.

I think what I am asking is, is it OK to expect this from a model who advertises “getmedrunk?”, or whatever else, then hope for the best that she actually does? I don’t know myself and from my perspective I don’t want anyone passing out, or having any other negative effects. The flip side is (other than obvious tip grabs) why use a tag like that?
Interesting post, question and topic. Looking forward to seeing more feedback on this (hopefully some extra folks come from the tweet I posted about it.)

I haven't noticed lately. Are there any models that still have 420 in their name? Models do, on occasion, overindulge but that's just human nature. Tipping for shots or tokens for tokes has been going on for as long as MFC has been around.

Honestly... I don't think it's wrong or inappropriate at all, when explored in the proper manner. Intox fetish can be extremely alarming in cam-world, simply because there are too many members who will try to take advantage of an intoxicated model: pushing them to drink more and more and more, until the model no longer recognizes their old boundaries. But you actually seem very respectful about it, recognizing the model's limits and emphasizing that you don't push them once the model says enough is enough. Cam models are perfect people to help you explore fetishes in a safe and healthy manner. You said that you wouldn't explore it or encourage it in the real world, which I totally support and I am glad to read, because that puts partners in very vulnerable, risky situations. But exploring the fetish online, with a consenting partner who knows their limits and knows how to speak up about their boundaries.... I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as no site-rules are being violated!

Of course, authentic is great and nice, but I wouldn't be surprised if models did play up and act sliiiightly more drunk than they truly are. Simply because... It is risky to be legit shmammered drunk on cam. You might accidentally spill out personal info (I've seen that happen soooo many times), you might trip and fall or have a legit accident on set, you might pass out and leave your cam running all night and ruining your cam-score, things that seem like a GREAT idea drunk are determined to have been a BAD idea whilst sober.... So there are a lot of models who aren't intending to get totally trashed on cam, so don't be too disappointed if the entire experience isn't aaaas authentic as you'd wish. Because getting smashed on cam regularly can be really difficult to maintain, because once you're drunkdrunk, it's going to be a lot harder to have a long shift or make privates. Plus, you'll have that super awesome hangover the next day, which means your next days' earnings could really take a hit too. So it can be a really careful dance to try to do, getting intoxicated enough to make everyone happy, but also not completely sabotage yourself at the same time.

So even the partiest of party-girl models may not always be in the mood to get really drunk! But from your post, this is something you acknowledge and respect, hoping for authentic experiences while respecting the model's boundaries and not pushing past them. And I think that's the reason your methods are okay. Because intoxication can put models in a vulnerable situation, boundaries and respect and consent are incredibly important in order to explore this fetish safely. With all of that in place, I don't see anything wrong or inappropriate with exploring intoxication with interested models!

I haven't noticed lately. Are there any models that still have 420 in their name? Models do, on occasion, overindulge but that's just human nature. Tipping for shots or tokens for tokes has been going on for as long as MFC has been around.

Yep, on MFC, there's a number of models who have it in their name and in their tags. With it becoming legal in many areas now, I've seen more of it than before. Same with some models doing it on their Snapchat.

Personally, I'm not a fan of it. I don't actively seek it out, so any rooms which have it I won't go into. Have no issues with people wanting to get high or drunk. But, have never been my thing so I choose to avoid.

i have 420 in my tags, i'm sure thats how some people have found me. i have a 2 shot limit, and i smoke as i feel like doing. but i see some girls doing shot after shot and i honestly would have thrown up and blacked out if i was that model lol. if i'm having a sip or smoke i always get "hey, me too" pm's and so far everyone has respected my set limit for drinking. having a glass of wine definitely helps me relax and be more social.

I do a large amount of smoke shows. And I never really advertise 420. It’s something I do to relax and have fun especially while playing uke live. I ended up adding take a hit to my menu and now smoke shows are a regular thing. I enjoy it when people really enjoy what I’m doing. So I’ll end a private show of They want me to pass out or vomit. But as long as people are having fun and respectful it’s actually some of my favorite shows.

As a member I am not a fan. This is for the simple reason. If it is genuine substance use. It can affect her judgement and the model may cross a boundary she may regret. I am a Licensed therapist so I have a bias against substance. No I don't drink, or do drugs never have. So I am not a fan of it.

I talked about that topic with a cam model on her podcast a while a go as a therapist that is a fan of camgirls. If you want to listen to our chat you can listen to it hear, it was a long conversation about a few topics.

https://radiopublic.com/seen-and-not-heard-6LXwMv/ep/s1!7575d

If it is genuine substance use. It can affect her judgement and the model may cross a boundary she may regret.

That's why it's important to know your limits before agreeing to a show. I have a fairly high tolerance, but if I were doing an intox show, I would tell the customer that it's lower than it actually is, especially if they want to "push my limits", so that they get the feeling of the challenge but I'm not in any actual danger. I'm a lucky drunk in that I don't black out or get hangovers no matter how much I drink, but it's still possible to get alcohol poisoning and I don't ever want to experience that.

Intox fetish can be extremely alarming in cam-world, simply because there are too many members who will try to take advantage of an intoxicated model.....

I honestly had no idea such a fetish existed. Definitely not judging it, to each their own, but that's just super interesting to me. Personally, I avoid drinking/smoking rooms like the plague. Way too many experiences with girls going well past their limits and having instant regrets the next day (usually about the rants went off on lol) and it just made me feel like an asshole for having witnessed it. But if they're in to it I say go for it man.

I honestly had no idea such a fetish existed. Definitely not judging it, to each their own, but that's just super interesting to me. Personally, I avoid drinking/smoking rooms like the plague. Way too many experiences with girls going well past their limits and having instant regrets the next day (usually about the rants went off on lol) and it just made me feel like an asshole for having witnessed it. But if they're in to it I say go for it man.

You'd be surprised! That's the one thing I've learned during my SW career - everything, and I mean EEEEVERYTHING you can think of - it's someone's fetish! lol! But I totally understand your concern! I've seen the same thing, which is why I don't indulge in that fetish! I don't really go into rant-mode, but I know enough about myself to realize I'd probably start happy-chatting without a filter and accidentally overshare important details I like to keep private! It can be risky unless you absolutely know your limits and feel comfortable saying No when you approach your boundaries! But even then, it's so easy to cross a line and get a little more intoxicated than you intended! Still, if everyone involved consents to playing with that fetish, then I respect their judgement and right to do so! But I also totally respect the judgement and right of anyone who DOESN'T personally enjoy the fetish to avoid the models who cater to it! That's the fun thing about cam-world! For every member, there's a model who is their complete cup of tea. And for every model, that's a member who enjoys them being exactly who they really are!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
As someone with an intox fetish, I know why this may be tricky to navigate. My only advice, just ask politely. If rejected, say thanks and move quickly on. You'd be surprised which of us are gung ho to get hella blazed, especially in private shows, for custom videos, or whatever. Shit, if I had someone to foot my $120 a week smoke costs they'd get copious amounts of videos of me blazed daily!

I assure you, there are thousands of models out there and if one isn't down with getting baked/drunk for you, there will definitely be someone else that will.

As for the limits, if you feel your request is pushing the model too far, then just back down and watch the current state of that models intox for a bit and judge it from there. Most of us know are limits and do not go beyond them, but you also can't hold yourself liable for someone else's self control. Just use your common sense while you play.

In the past, when I've had clients order drinking custom videos from me (not something I can do any more after my hysterectomy and bladder surgery complications), they always included a note to drink as much as I could to get to my limit and then toe the line. If you're worried the model you want to perform for you won't practice self control, then simply take things slowly and encourage them to pace the fun. Sometimes a sloppy tipsy is more enjoyable to watch than a blasted drunk that can't get off the floor, though if the second is your preference, I would HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you only practice that at home with a fully consenting partner and have a clean up strategy ready.

I've learned the hard way not to push my limits on cam... but I'm a hot mess/party girl so I do love to drink /smoke. I agree the model has to know her limits and enforce them bc I def did not a a couple of times on cam and that did not end well. I learned my lesson!! I lost some paying viewers for sure from those shows. I now do a 1drink/ per hour rule but sometimes ill take a couple of shots. There is def a risk with substances so I try not to drink every show. I don't see it as a fetish thing I just love to party ngl

edit: members actually tip me to drink water &now I've been drinking more water as I drink even off cam... ++

I always figured it was like buying some one a drink at a bar. But yah some models really make a show 420. I've never seen a model get smashed or stoned out of their mind. Lots of 2 shot limits.

If the model has it in her tip menu or something like that then she is open to it and I think that should be fair game as long as a model knows her limits. If it's a shot or two throughout the show for instance that's really nothing to worry about and allows everyone to have a good time. On the flip side, over indulging could mean a bad hang over the next day which could also mean you aren't well enough to cam/work that day and is never worth it. I think caution should definitely be taken in taking part in these activities by the model, but if boundaries and limits are properly set and followed it should be fun and safe for all parties. :)

Now, if a guy is pressuring a model to indulge and she makes it clear that that's not on the menu then that's another story and inappropriate.

I have tags for 420, etc because I am a daily user of Cannabis in many forms. I use it medically, as well as just to relax. I’m almost NEVER on cam without using before hand. I also use during, because it helps me focus, & keeps my pain levels controllable. Also, I sometimes simply enjoy just being stoned.

I also use the tags because they help users who are interested in talking 420 things, or have the fetish, able to find me easier.

I feel like it’s reasonable to assume (maybe not expect?) that a model is game for it, if she has it in her tags/topic etc, but maybe strike up a conversation about it first to make sure that you both are compatible for this?

I used to drink quite heavily on cam. I’m talking 3 bottles of wine in a 6 - 8 hour shift, or almost a full 5th. & people wouldn’t be able to tell that I was drunk. I looked buzzed or tipsy for SURE, but I’ve had this issue for YEARS, like even people irl that are close to me that I’ve known for like 20+ years wouldn’t be able to tell that I was drunk or wasted lmfao. For the most part, 90% of the time, I always had a fantastical time drinking on cam! The other 10%, is when I would overdo it to the point where I’d feel sick & need to throw up. I think I only ever had to sign off twice because of this, but I was close to signing off already because I’d been on so long.

Sometimes, I would get guys that would try to tip for 2/3/4/5 + shots in rapid succession, one right after another. I wouldn’t do it. Or? I would space them the fuck out, like by 30 - 45 mins. I never let anyone bully me into imbibing more than I can handle, & I would explain several things to them, that I don’t want to get sick, throw up, black out, or get alcohol poisoning. & that if any of those things happened, I would have to sign off right away, & then they wouldn’t be able to enjoy my presence & my tits on cam anymore. Usually after explaining that, they’d chill out, & tell me to wait before taking more, or to not worry about taking them. :)

On the flip side, I loveeee coerced/“forced” intox sessions with men who pay for this fetish. (As in, they’re the ones imbibing, not me) & I personally discuss things with them before we proceed. I ask them what they’re wanting to use, (hard alcohol, beer, wine, flower, concentrates, etc) & we discuss their usually tolerance levels at a green, yellow & red level... & we negotiate the limits & safety on that, because I don’t want anyone to get sick, or overdo it, & have some sort of health issue, or do something stupid. I also, make sure that if I agree to do the session, that they have the required time to sober up afterwards, & I make them agree that they won’t leave the house.

I think most models, know their own limits, & will let someone know if they are uncomfortable or don’t want to consume that much, but I have seen ladies in the past on cam sites get goaded into consuming too much alcohol because they’re getting tipped non stop for shots, etc & they want/need the money enough that they feel like they have to.

Bitches get hungry you know. In general, I’ve noticed most would rather you stay online, & eat, rather than sign off to do so,

I’ve always had pets. At first a I kept them out of the room when I’d cam, but it led to a lot of behavior issues, so I started letting them in.

I’ve gotten tipped some pretty hefty amounts JUST for my cats being on cam, & hanging out with me, being cute, or doing tricks, etc.

Eating is also a fetish for some.

Better than seeing a model eat or her cat/dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.