AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you feel about women/camgirls wearing make-up?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do you feel about women/camgirls wearing make-up?

• I prefer lots of make-up

• I prefer a little make-up

• I prefer no make-up

• It doesnt bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a girl'a perspective, I hate when guys say they prefer no makeup because usually what they mean is they prefer makeup they can't tell is makeup. And it also sort of...shits on girls who don't look like supermodels without it? Like, wow, how special snowflake of you to prefer women so beautiful and with such perfect skin they look like a goddess right out of the shower.

Having said that, I prefer no makeup on girls myself. And actually no makeup, not natural-looking makeup. When there are before/after photos I almost always prefer the before. But I prefer tomboys in general.

As for myself, I like the way I look with no makeup when my skin is cooperating, but it looks like death on cam.

From a girl'a perspective, I hate when guys say they prefer no makeup because usually what they mean is they prefer makeup they can't tell is makeup.

As one of my favorite YouTubers put it: "You know how you hear guys say like "oh, I like girls better when they don't wear makeup!" but they're actually just women wearing, like... beige makeup? It's the same amount of makeup, it's just... it's just beige?"

High Def TV has redefined the rules for everyone. News and soap operas were especially hard hit when they had to switch from stage makeup to trying to look human, and they still have barcode stickers on props they coded in the 80s.

Tech is ever evolving, I don't suppose this discussion has an end either.

Personally, I think it's up to the woman to do whatever she wants. I feel like makeup (at least some) does help on cam (especially with photography lighting set ups that can wash you out) but I've seen some girls come on fresh-faced and just showered and looking lovely.

I love makeup! I prefer to look like a damn drag queen.

Ditto! My daily makeup is a pretty serious smokey eye with purples and plums, and then my cam makeup is a a fucking pancake of coverup and contouring and eye shadow. I think it was Trixie Mattel from RuPaul's Drag Race who said something like, "Most drag queens paint for the back row; I paint for the check cashing place down the block."

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kody
Status
Not open for further replies.